The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Heir to the Cosmos: The Novalight Dynasty
You walk through the dusty town of Ratchet, the sun heats your skin. The goblins speak in muffled conversations to themselves, all walks of life congregate through the dirt paths. One stands tall next to a wooden fence donned in red leather. You stand beside him, he doesn't move. After awhile he turns to you

[Image: Jidaeowaiting.jpg]

My name is Jidaeo Novalight. I am the Nova of the Novalight Shin'ari. This is my story...

Heir to the Cosmos: The Novalight Dynasty

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT9ReWDV0IU[/youtube]

I had remained in the shadows for too long, killing and slaughtering my own. Death Knights, all refusing to obey the Knights of the Ebon Blade. Pitiful, I thought. Those who disobey order for no reason send others into disarray. We need to be in existence as much as the dreadful light using knights. Although I hate the animals, during my time with the Ebon Blade I have witnessed many humans, and Kaldorei. They're skills are commendable, yet a corpse is a corpse.

I have a different ....understanding for them. They understand the eternal suffering the Lich King forced us to endure. Now that he's dead... There is nothing left but to clean up the mess I thought. But then I heard -his- voice. My uncle...

"No..Jidaeo. Step out of the Darkness, become who you were supposed to be. -Live- to your destiny my child."

His voice haunts me, in my solitude. I can ignore him no longer. It is time I begin acting as Nova. It is time I live up to my destiny.

[Image: Silloheute.jpg]

Leaving The Shadows

On my search for this rogue Death Knight I came across a group of travelers wandering across the barrens of Kalimdor. At first I assume they hadn't met the Death Knight, because I'm sure this one in particular would've maimed at least one of the travelers that stood before me. I asked them anyway, and like I suspected they had saw no such person.

I traveled with them out of curiosity, I was surprised to run into two Sin'Dorei out in the middle of no where. We headed to Ratchet where I assumed I could lay low from any Sin'Dorei who may be looking for me. I was wrong, many of my kind where around the goblin town, some even friendly to Kaldorei and humans.

"Have they forgot our brothers and sisters? Have they forgotten their sacrifice Uncle?

Her name was Elenia Ancalima. Elil for short, she appeared to be a young ranger, and played off the ignorance of others. She was wise for being a young elf. I wondered how my own daughters were, they should be around her age...

Elil wasn't just smart, she was wise for such a young child. I was intrigued, I had to see her in battle. I underestimated her, or overestimated myself in either sense I didn't want to plague her. I just wanted to see what she was capable of. She could become useful if trusted.

"I told her of your tale Uncle, I hope you don't mind."

Vanasi isilius. The ghost skull of the Quel'Dorei. I heard it exists, and I even heard it's around the Eastern Kingdoms. Someone was killed for it. I wasn't ready to go back to Eversong, too soon. My family would have to wait, I apologize. I "acquired" another scroll about another skull, of flawless design. A Kaldorei skull of black crystal. I didn't believe in coincidences. This was too peculiar to not be investigated further. Elil knows a Kaldorei who may be of some assistance...

Jidaeo spits to the ground

As I am sure this skull lies in Kaldorei lands.

I've met a few others, another a forsaken soul with integrity similar to my own. He goes by the name "Richter". With Elil, we tried to investigate this group of Kaldorei, they seemed to be different then the others. Approachable about such a sensitive topic, things didn't go as planned however as we lost their trail.

Spoiler:
[Image: walking.jpg]

It seems destiny has brought me to Ratchet for a reason. It seems through the crowd of idiots, alcoholics and other greedy individuals on a zepplin flight to their own death, there are others out there who still have sense, ready to move forward and -capable- of making it happen. His name was Singe, one of the Magi from Silvermoon, said he was training to be a Warmage, and would work for the right amount. Gold was never an issue with me, I could acquire his talents for some time....I would have to go back home however...
Announce my return....

...And The Nova ceremony...
[Image: SingeandJid.jpg]

Hopefully his interest in the skulls satisfies him for now...

I wonder if I should begin recruiting? I will need people if I am to retake my pla-

"One thing at a time, Jidaeo. One thing at a time"
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Jidaeo Recalls a moment from his childhood...

My Uncle

[Image: 1555f9f89dd0200a89f771123fa75de6_Relaxin...nsaver.jpg]

A elven hand slowly closes the large tome, he sits at a chair in a extravagant Quel'Dorei home. The room covered in wood and bronze, both flickering with the orange glow of the soothing fire behind him. On the walls are portraits of Elves from long ago, past lives staring from the stars above. On a mageweave tapestry sit six young Quel'Dorei children all donned in silk pajamas, the furniture in the room quite expensive. The fortunate children watch the older elf in the chair, their ears twitching each time he exhales. Behind the children, in the sight of the older elf, a Quel'Dorei maiden donned in a humble robe stands in the doorway with her hands met on her waist covered by her large sleeves. She looks to the children smiling quietly, her eye lids half open as she basks in their innocence. She then looks to the older elf her smile fading into one of friendship.

The old elf closes his eyes. He nods and hands the large book to an elven servant beside him. The elf carefully takes the book and sets it on the book case, the flames wavering the shadow all over the extravagant study room. "It appears your mother has sent for you all to come to bed." The older elf says. "D'aaaaww...." The children say simultaneously in a unified groan. The maiden by the doorway bows her head. "Yes, the matriarch told me it was time for their bed time." She says in a soft voice. "I am sorry." The uncle looks to the passive maiden smiling, "It's okay...If that's what my sister wishes to do with her children, I am not one to say otherwise." The uncle says inclining his head as well.

"Yeaah! That's because you're -afraid- of our mother, Uncle!" A Quel'Dorei girl says standing, her hair falls to her back. She smiles to her uncle, her cheeks round from baby fat. The uncle brings a finger to his lips. "Shhh.." He chuckles, the children giggle smiling to him. One of the boys stops giggling, he looks to the side scratching his arm. His dark hair laying down past his shoulders, and pulled high above his head in a top knot. The uncle looks to him. "What's wrong, Nephew?" the boy looks around as he sighs. "I...I just wanted you to finish the story. I mean...What happened to him? Where did he take her?" the boy asks. "Hmmm....Tell their mother I will take them to bed myself after I finish this story." The uncle says with kind assertiveness. The maiden bows. "As you wish." She walks out of the room. He nods his head once more as the elven servants resume playing their Quel'Dorei flutes while the fire pops devouring the wood slowly.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnwun2vqp9c[/youtube]

"Where did he take her?!" An anxious young girl asks from the siblings, her cheeks blushing with anticipation a child submerged in fantasy and romance. He smiles to her. "Winterspring..." The uncle responds smiling. "You see...Many wanted our ancestor dead, he couldn't leave her in a place where she would be found by the ones tracking him. And since he revived his love..." The love struck sibling sighs like a wooed girl in front of a crush. The uncle chuckles. "Yes he did it to protect her...She was his Sun." The boy in the top not, sticks out his tongue as if he ingested something foul, "So what did he do next?" He asks seriously, the other siblings look to this boy curiously, then to their shared uncle. The servants continue playing beautiful flute music.

The uncle looks to the children as the fire flares behind him. "He was framed for his love's disappearance and was taken to a prison. After some time he was broken out and labeled a fugitive and terrorist." The siblings listen in awe, the love struck girl's facial expression shows she's on the verge of tears. "No..." she says to herself. The uncle looks to the children smiling, "It's okay." He says to her softly. "The story doesn't end there." he adds. Another boy stands up, "So...uhh." an amoeba of snot peaks out of one nostril. "...Um. What happens next?" He finally asks, the amoeba continues it's journey to the boy's lips.

The Uncle begins speaking proudly. "Our ancestor, with the aid of his powerful allies killed his old apprentice who had him framed and killed. He returned to find his love had a child." The elf raises his arm and points to a portrait of a beautiful female elf with dark hair, she didn't smile. "Since this child had her mothers noble blood, she was born in this house, just like all of us were." Some of the children smile, and giggle looking to each other, then to their uncle. The boy in the top knot is all too fascinated by the story to deviate from his uncle for any moment. "This child -loved- her mother more than anything that ever existed in this world, but she was just like her father." He says grinning to them. "She became fascinated about him, she compiled this tome and a few others from old writings of his that she found in his library. Some of which are in this very house." The young children look around excited learning more about their heritage and home. "Then she changed her family name to Novalight honoring him and kept it after she wed. That is how our family was formed. She also made sure no one was to share the name of our ancestor. A rule your father broke six years ago."

The boy with the top knot stands, he inclines his head to his uncle in respect. "Excuse me Uncle."

The uncle smiles. "Yes, Jidaeo."

He raises his head. "How did he...How does the story end?"

The uncle raises an eyebrow. He nods to the servants, "That will be all." They walk out immediately. He waits until the doors close completely before he leans forward in his chair getting closer to the children. "You see..." The children lean forward towards him, a young Jidaeo standing still watching his Uncle's every movement. "Before he died...Our ancestor found a sku-.." The doors open, and in walks the maiden from before. She inclines her head. "I am -so- sorry! But the Matriarch demands that the children go to bed immediately." The uncle nods. "No, the apology is mine." He waves a hand standing to his feet. The children stand up as well running to hug him. Jidaeo watches his uncle standing still. "Come quickly children, I will be scolded if you are tardy." The children run to the soft spoken maiden forming a line. Jidaeo runs quickly to his uncle giving him a hug. He runs to the back of the line waving. The doors close as the lone elf in the room walks to the tome on the shelf. He stares at it shaking his head solemnly.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
The Zepplin floats through the air, the emblem of the Novalight Shin'ari protesting loudly against the black baloon. Jidaeo stands at the head of the ship, his hair trailing behind him. The deck stained with blood, and pieces of bodies. A decapitated body slides as the ship turns.

[Image: JidZepplin.jpg]

The Grand Revelation

I held a meeting, I called out through my resources available to me. At the meeting I met with four others, we kept our names anonymous just in case things went sour. The names listed were, Wolf, Phoenix, Viper, and Rime. I went by the name as Drake. We were to go to the zepplin disguised as body guards for whoever currently owned the vehicle. The plan was sound, I was curious about the new talent but I knew Singe, and Elil. Singe has also become increasingly more impressive in his talents, and what he is willing to do to succeed. Persuade, or obtain valuable information.

Spoiler:
[Image: Zepplinbay.jpg]

We had arrived and everything seemed quiet, we had trouble killing the first guard be he died just as anyone else would've. More blood than I expected, but ultimately it worked in my favor. We made it up the stairs, I witnessed closely the people around me. They were all very trained and all Sin'dorei. I couldn't have asked for anything better. The guards matched us in number but were unmatched in skill. We quickly tore them down, one by one they were slashed, stabbed, poisoned or burned. Some fell off the zepplin surely to meet their end when they impact the surface water.

I watched darkly from my hood, the vessle my father had given to me. To lead our family into a new generation, the banquets on this vessel. The history far outweighed the current actions, but I had to focus. Singe's friend, known as "Viper" Caught a masked individual who was commanding -my- ship. He was quickly poisoned and held hostage. We finished the other guards and turned our attention to him. It was the even I was caught off guard.

Jidaeo recalls the event

"Who is the -new- Nova?!" He calls out "Is it Renorien?!"

The numb figure slurrs his speach. "...Mghh...Noo...Much worse..."

Jidaeo glares to the individual.

"No.....Naveria." He responded.

He shakes his head as the ship flows through the clouds.

It was unexpected, Renorien I could see....But Naveria? She always supported me, she had the strongest pride balanced with humility. I admired her. I hope I didn't have to kill her. The others dispersed after a while. I stayed to myself, when the Zepplin was boarded mid-air. I set my book down and walked to the intrusion, it was a knight of the Ebon blade, though I didn't recognize her. The knight approached casually and didn't respond to my threats. Killing a Knight on the Zepplin would've damaged it more than I wanted to deal with at the moment.

When she stepped closer I found I recognized her...It was my baby sister Asondra. I didn't expect to see her, nor did I expect for her to be a Death Knight. I cursed the Lich King, he managed to defile our bloodline from the grave. We discussed the situation at hand, she told me she wasn't on good terms with Naveria either and she wanted to work with me. She told me she was after the title of Nova as well however. I told her she could have it for now, or at least was open to go for it without my interference. But I let her know, when -I- want it. I -will- have it.

[Image: JidAsondra.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

The zepplin flows over the water It approaches Azshara, the ground blurs of browns and oranges. Eternal Autumn. The cheers of a crowd drift to your ears, you follow it. After walking for quite some time, you come across a grand Arena, you walk through the wood gateway, Large Orcs in armor stare at you as you walk passed quickly. You have a seat and watch the fighters in the pit.
[Image: JidAzshara.jpg]

It was a group of talent there was no doubt about that. I was more interested in what they could do, than defeating large animals. I came here on my way to find a school I heard was in the area. Aula Arcanum which Singe had spoke of. The battle was a little more troublesome than I previously thought, I was tired of sword play. So I decided to rely on runic magic. A large orc and a few other..

Jidaeo spits.

...Kaldorei didn't take kindly to it. I didn't see a problem it was working nicely. He yelled and such, Orcs. Typical. You had to be careful getting them -too- excited. I continued the match, and I was growled at. I assumed it was my time to leave. When I left the Arena...I ran into an interesting situation. It appears my crime was defiling a crater, A tall Kaldorei approached me spouting insults. I didn't mind until he touched me, grabbing my hood as if I were some Boy...

Jidaeo clenches his fist.

I had to abide by my pride. I wouldn't let him or those Kaldorei dogs think -I- was inferior to them. Nor these Orcs...But I was on their territory and the odds were laughably out of my favor. One of those dogs spoke up advising me to leave resisting any further would end my life in pieces. I left, but I had to find this school. I plan to return someday...I'll bring my friends next time. It will be fun.

The Organization
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvhuIY8HcgE[/youtube]

I had an Idea, mostly fueled from the old stories my Uncle told me about our ancestor. He led a group, revolutionaries he called them. He tried to fight for the betterment of the elves. I figured it was good in theory but people are unpredictable and ungrateful, give them enough time and they'll befriend each other, then kill each other if they want something bad enough. My father, though a bastard was an excellent businesself. I saw his deals, making friends with his competitors, and others unaffected by him. He had a little help from everyone, and he helped everyone. Unfortunately all of his ventures were malicious, he seldom helped the public, only when it benefited our Family name. I understood, but it wasn't what our family was founded on, not like Uncle tells it...

I decided to take that idea, and form it into something grand. I will need key players I can trust, once I find them I'd like them to help me lead. Two minds are better than one....I had better make it five. No even split. I'll even use the name from the old stories. "The Light of Nova." Nice ring to it.

Finally I arrived at the school, I was accompanied by Elil. I wish for her to join, she would be Ideal for a council member. I was approached by a forsaken practicing magic outside a grand tower. I looked to him and requested to see the headmaster, he gave us a tour and offered me wine. Quaint, yet classy. An organization with Integrity, I was already impressed. I couldn't find Singe but that could wait, I needed to speak with someone right away. I was introduced to a human...Aroes Blackstone. I don't actually want to kill this human. It would be a waste of a mind. No knowledge could be put to waste at this point. I introduced myself and my interest in investing in the school. I offered to help fund their school, and expeditions. I'd also send my own members to protect their students during expeditions, And gather information. All I wanted was unrestricted access to the library and assistance in their fields if it was needed.

Forgive me Uncle. I told your tale to another outside our family. Even worse a human.

I looked through what they had, I was trying to prove my theory of folklore and truth about these skulls. I found what I was looking for and then some. But it wasn't enough. As I returned I asked him if he had any other texts on those subjects that I looked up. Quel'dorei and Kaldorei Folklore, and old artifacts or relics of each races past. He told me that he had scrolls but nothing he finished copying over yet. I approached his desk. I pulled out the casing and removed the scrolls that have been passed down generation to generation.

My sincerest apologies Uncle. If it wasn't the best way I thought to go forward I wouldn't have done it. I do not regret this decision.

I told him the story, and showed him the scroll. Lining it are paragraphs of text on the left side, bottom and right side. The writing is patchy and in Three different languages spread over it. One is Thalassian, the other is Darnassian. I couldn't identify the third one. In the middle are multiple detailed sketches of two skulls. One Quel'dorei and the other Kaldorei. One made of a crystal of the purist white, a liquified full moon molded flawlessly into the shape of a Quel'dorei skull same shape and weight. The Vanasi Isilius. The other slightly larger, all Black like the sky without the moon, it shines even on the parchment, the Kaldorei skull I can't read it's name.

Aroes believes your Truth, Uncle.

He told me he knew someone who could decipher the Kaldorei half, and Identify the other half. He wanted to leave your text there, I told him how precious the documents were to our family, and legacy. He agreed to give me the scrolls in the topics I needed that hadn't yet been recorded, just as collateral. I agreed, I needed to move forward. I look forward to doing business with this organization.

Spoiler:
[Image: JidAroes.jpg]

When I returned to the Zepplin Aseithir was crouching over the edge staring intently below. I approached her, asking her to lead. Surprisingly she declined. She only requested fishing line, to fish. I deduced her as a free spirit but her actions contradict that, I am not sure what to think about her as of yet. But what I -know- is... is she's a killer and a damn good one. I hope she sticks around, killers come in handy when you play with gold.

Asondra joined us, I offered her a job as well. Even though she wants the Nova title for herself, she's my sister. A Novalight and I trust her. She will lead the darker parts of business, she shares that cold streak like father. She'll be perfect for it, I sent her to recruit and to find like-minded organizations. I told her, it would be better to befriend our potential enemies before they become our enemies. She understood, I'm sure she will carry them out flawlessly. I have to get to work on these scrolls...

[Image: JidAsoAseithir.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

You enter a tall Elven building, the room is separated by a translucent blue lace curtain. The pyre lights flutter aimlessly through the forest as the inhabitants of the forest chirp sing to the sun which they adore. You split the curtains and walk in, before you sits an elf in an extravagant white cloak, the hood is low covering his eyes. He slowly brings a whine flute from his lips and sets it down on the table beside him. He continues reading the book in his lap

[Image: DonJid.jpg]

One of the older buildings my father used to fund drug peddlers and any other shady deal he could use to increase our already enormous wealth. He was a hard working elf, but greedy beyond belief. Maybe he did it because he wanted to take care of us, maybe his pride was so blind he'd put us at jeopardy. The Novalight Shin'Ari was bigger than all of us individually even I could agree to that. I needed to fill the council spots, It was brought to my attention an elf by the name of Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound had met the pre-requisites to be a council member. I decided to meet him here, I sent word for him.

He brought an associate of his, who has poor manners. He offered his help and then moments later drew his blade on Elil. I wanted to kill him there instantly. She is one of our organization's treasures. But I had to see how Elil herself would deal with it, and Drakmian as well. They passed, assertive integrity. I have made the right choice, Drakmian agreed to the terms given and was filled in on his position with a packet of letters I have compiled for the job. Things were moving nicely, I had one job for him already. It was brought to my attention that Singerius was murdered. This was unsettling, I sent Drakmian to find and resurrect his body. I sent him to the Narmolanya house.

Spoiler:
[Image: DraknJid.jpg]

It was a busy day today, I had an appointment with a group of Forsaken loyal only to their kind and the Dark Lady Sylvanas. I offered help, if they would help me storm my estate, we shall see how this all turns out into the future. It seems that our connections are growing however. We haven't even begun yet, it is wonderful. I returned to my reading, and Elil left to go quench her thirst of action.

Days later, I was greeted by Singerius. I could tell he wasn't the same by his posture, he had all types of living apparatuses attached to him. Nonetheless he was still Singerius Narmolanya. I offered him a job, the most difficult job. The Public Council member's seat. He agreed to the terms and completed the council. Now It is really time to move forward.

Spoiler:
[Image: SingenJid.jpg]

Masimarvi: The Chrono Trigger

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciNjsDPjrSw[/youtube]
I hate Kaldorei, I always have. I hate the Kaldorei that run half of this crater, but I suppose I am not completely unlike my father. I see opportunity in the oddest places. Drakmian had accompanied me to Azshara, I went to go discuss business with the Orcs when I stumbled across a small crowd. The Elf who felt he has to touch someone to discuss things, was giving a speech. Something about the Bronze Dragonflight. Very intriguing indeed. It appears the leader of the

Spoiler:
[Image: Draknjidazshara2.jpg]

Jidaeo spits to the ground...An elven servant immediately drops to his hands and knees and begins scrubbing the area.

Leafwind Sisterhood died, months ago. Even the long living roaches die sometime, I didn't see the big deal. If she was just any other roach that would've been the end of it. But this roach must have a substantial destiny. One I will have my hand in if I can help it. It would be soon that a member of the Bronze Dragonflight would stop by Azshara to send us back to change history. Very dangerous, who knows what would change if we went back too far. But apparently she only died a month or two ago. Nothing too serious..At least I hope. A changed second could branch off into multiple possibilities. The dragon appeared and that is when things became hazy.

[Image: Navrendragon.jpg]

Jidaeo takes a glass of wine and sips it. He slowly walks out. "I will return shortly" he says, his book lays on the counter unwatched. You walk over and begin reading.

The Book tells the story of a human, approaching the others. Only to those paying close attention could see his minute dragon attributes. He asked if the adventures were ready as reality seemed to melt around them. When they returned to consciousness they were all Kaldorei Sentinels protecting the Leafwind Sisterhood. Their mission was to keep Masimarvi alive, which they did. They returned after a long battle with a confused Masimarvi. Jidaeo returns silently.

Jidaeo returns to his seat.

I see you have found my book. You should know better to pry into other people's things. But however it saves me some time. I questioned her on why they would want -her- alive. She couldn't answer she was too distraught. I understood but it was frustrating. We got in each others faces and she grabbed my hood as well. Their family doesn't have any manners. Heathen savages. What can you expect from such insects? I bit my tongue and returned to their arena. My Zeppelin was being serviced by the tower there, I had some time before it was ready to depart again.

I wondered Azshara thinking about my conversation with Elil about the oasis of life and greed. In the scenario, you have two pools of survival surrounded in barren wasteland. In one pool, there is clear fresh water, the forests around it are lush, the animals from all over predators to prey come to drink and raise young. Some born by this oasis and it is all they will ever know. The other Oasis is the Oasis of gold, surrounded by the barren wasteland of poverty. The immediate area around the gold is extravagant but quickly declines as you leave. Surrounded by the gold, are killers, murderer's liars, cheaters and greedy males and females. The bird songs are the cries of the hungry, the wails of the under privileged. I was born on the beach of the gold oasis. I know of the one that consists of water, but I have no place there. I myself am unnatural. I respect the balance though, as do these Orcs and even the roaches of the Leafwind Sisterhood realize this.

I finally arrived to the campfire, a grand flame wavering to the stars, to the ancestors of Azeroth. I wonder if Lord Jidaeo watches over me, I hope I make him proud. I was joined by the spirit walker of the Earthshaker clan, Grakor Ghostice. He's undeniably wise, almost to the point of disbelief, I have no doubt this Orc knows of the two oasis and possible others out there. What I didn't expect to see was Masimarvi's brother. Navrend. I've never liked this Elf as I have seen him in multiple places. However discussing our differences did show that we have two similarities. Open mind and overwhelming pride in our people. It could be respected even if he is proud to be a roach. Life is interesting. So is undeath I suppose. He told me he was injured from fighting, say he was looking for a group of psychopaths. "The Heretic Circus"....Hmm. I will find this -Circus-. I will see if they are worthy entertainment.

[Image: GrakNavrenJid.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

The zeppelin arrives to an elven tower on The Novalight Estate. The water shimmering off of the coast of Eversong, you exit the tower and head downstairs. You are greeted by a middle aged male elf, in black and white armor. "Welcome, are you here to see Master Novalight.?" You nod. "Of course." The elf leads you over a large court yard, with elves walking about. The buildings finely made, yet old. Dragonhawklings flutter down the path, and into the air twisting and gliding in a natural rhythm.

[Image: TheEstateHarbor.jpg]

Inside an extravagant elven room, littered with custom furnishings, and lace curtains sits Jidaeo Novalight. In his hands he holds a skull about the size of an elf's head. He stares into it, as it remains indifferent a glossy sheen over the milk white smooth texture. The skull appeared priceless with a mystical allure. Jidaeo speaks to you, though his eyes never leave the skull. The Runic blue casting an eerie glow over the relic.

Ah, so you have decided to join me. Welcome to the estate of the Novalight Shin'Ari, it has grown in size and excellence for over thousands of years. This is my history, my heritage.

The trickling of the water from a near by fountain meshes with the ambiance of Eversong, chirping and rustling of leaves from the trees above.

Jidaeo seems distant, although his gaze remains on the skull. It's more than his lack of eye contact that is evidence of this.
My Zeppelin was boarded a few weeks ago, by figures in all white. They appeared to be talented Magi, one wielded a sword pretty well. They knew about the Skulls, -this- skull and the others. To my ignorance I only thought there were maybe five...But ten? They attacked us swiftly but they weren't prepared for our skills. We quickly bested them, and forced the last one alive to talk. He said they remained so allusive that they hadn't come up with a name for themselves, as no one would use it nor are there any witnesses to refer to them by one.

[Image: Unknownboardingzeppelin.jpg]

They knew all about me, The skulls and my hunt for them. It was disturbing, how long had they been following me? Are they here now? I must have security checked, but I will not cower to these threats. We killed their last representative and discarded his body off the side of the Zeppelin. I remain unnerved but I kept it to myself, I still had to re-acquire a major piece in this game of strategy. One I needed to have before the title of Nova...

Spoiler:
[Image: BeauMaurJid.jpg]

The Estate

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8NJTHXeUi8[/youtube]

[Image: TheEstate.jpg]

We met deep in the charred forest of Eversong, we moved swiftly under the branches and made our way to the side entrance. A small group at first, Elil, and a few others from the members of the Organization. We silently disposed of the traitors guarding the far entrance. It appeared to be simple, everyone was on there guard checking the surroundings, swiftly walking over the bodies. It was then we were found, and surrounded. The result, a Massacre. There were losses on both sides, they were well trained. We sliced them down, or using animal companions. We were well balanced, but more closed in on us. It was then Elil rained arrows down on most of the stragglers.

I sent the signal for our other agents to go, as my unit made it to the top floor. The screams of the traitors were loud, mixed with metal clanging, and the rain of rubble. Someone in the family isn't going to be happy that I have returned. I don't know if it's Renorien, Naveria...or Both. My father broke one of the taboo of the Shin'Ari. "Never name a child after the name of our ancestor. Jidaeo Novalight." They felt it was disrespectful. But my father was a good businesself. He had done great things for the family. He earned the title of Nova young, and held it for quite some time. So no one minded it when he gave me -his- name. I was favored young, I know my siblings must have resented me young. Most I've patched things up with, I couldn't chose my own name, or fate. Some didn't accept this philosophy. Once I joined the Farstriders I opened my mind, my father saw my change and sent a hit out for me in Northrend. The Lich King was beat him to it, but his assassin one posing as my friend revealed this as the scourge surrounded us. One of my siblings may still be trying to keep my father's philosophy. I don't know who it is yet for sure. These guards are loyal to the traitors, we killed them all.

Jidaeo walks across the room, he stands between two large lace curtains hanging from either side. Behind them are two large elven chairs, plush thrones. He places the skull in a safe and turns around, his hood now hanging low over his face. He resumes his story

It was here....Here me and the unit I was with slashed our way to the top. Here I expected to find, Naveria. Here I expected to meet...The Nova. Only this Maiden awaited me, cowering in the corner. She told me Naveria had left. I told her I was back, and intend to claim my birthright. I told her to tell all the members of my return, and if any in the family wished to remain loyal to Jidaeo Novalight then return to the estate. I am pleased with the response.

Spoiler:
[Image: Upstairstakeover.jpg]

Elves idly walking on the property, footsteps heard with the constant trickling of the fountain outside.

After the bodies were disposed of and the walls washed. We proceeded to business, I have the documentation of ownership of this estate and am acknowledged by the other houses that I have legally returned and am the rightful heir to the Novalight Shin'Ari. Singe has become quiet efficient with business affairs. He handled most of the bureaucracy while others were cleaning the area. Because of this I had an impromptu meeting from Magister Duraza Bloodsun. He requested aid, and appeared to be very passionate about the pride of Silvermoon. He wishes to send some of our brothers to help in the Ghostlands. I told him I would send some from my organization and assist with funding. He said he will talk to some of his Fellow Magistrates to help once we get rolling. An interesting fellow indeed, I told him of my ceremony coming up, I told him to invite some of his friends. This shall be an interesting day. I plan to make connections. Death to all who oppose us.

[Image: JidaeotheDon2.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Walking from the main building, to one off to the side. The Nova's Office. You have been summoned. As soon as you walk into the room. You feel a chill, Jidaeo is sitting behind a desk signing and reading parchment. He looks to you.

[Image: TheEstate2-1.jpg]

The Nova

It has been a long time since we have last spoke. Well, I have finally become The Nova of the Novalight Shin'ari. I have had multiple attempts on my life and position,Our organization has quadrupled its profits, and all of my council members, are wise just as they are dangerous. Together we are a serious force. Though I will never stoop to my father's level I see why he was a cold elf. I understand some of the deals made. The look in his face with someone disrespected him, or the family. The reason behind his irrational actions. I suppose I share his ideals in that area. I do not like to be disrespected, nor do I let -anyone- disrespect the Shin'ari.

The room is still cold, He can see your breath leave your body. Jidaeo speaks very direct withe a tone colder than the room.

When I became the Nova, my servant. Felah'deva, an old elf who I've known for years was slaughtered in the room upstairs at the reception. We followed the trail, into the sewers, and came across a troll eating Felah'deva's remains. He sat under a makeshift alter with a runic symbol on the wall in front of him. We detained him, and were preparing to kill him, as he spouted nonsense of being -just- a messenger. The runic symbol began to glow instantly, it shot vivid fear into the look of the troll. A portal appeared and most of us were pulled through with the high pressure.

[Image: Sholazar.jpg]

We journeyed around while combating with the wildlife, as we were dropped right in the middle of Sholazar Basin. I figured that if the person wanted to kill us with the portal, it could've sent us to much worse locations, and nothing confined us or forced us to stay. I had to investigate. We continued wading through the large ferns, and trees. It was then I heard a voice, saying I owed him a favor for killing Felah'deva. He warned me I was being watched, and he disappeared, I couldn't see him as he stood right in front of the sun on a hilltop above us.

The Council Members and I proceeded to business as planned. We have been investing in profitable organizations and continuing to network. Independently the organization has reached many avenues of business. The Spirit Division led by Elil Ancalima were sent to Feralas to search for the whereabouts for the Kaldorei skull. I flew south to Tanaris to collect my investments in Gadgetzan and I heard of Titan Ruins in the area. Two warriors and myself trekked through the white sand of Tanaris to these ruins. It was then we were attacked by those figures in white cloaks.

Spoiler:
[Image: Tanarisfight.jpg]

Was this the people you warned me about? Watching me? Uncle?

We killed them and took their uniform, one of the warriors said that he knew someone in the Undercity who could try to figure out their location from clues left on the clothing. It was worth a shot. After leaving the the area I headed to Feralas and discussed Eldre'thalas with the locals. In Azshara I was told by some Kaldorei, that the Shen'dralar still reside in the ruins. But to reach them would be most difficult. Remnant highborne may be open to Sin'dorei than the judgmental Kaldorei. The idea was a good one, but ultimately we retreated from Feralas due to the high risk. I'm returning to the offices in Dalaran to regroup.

[Image: NovaRoom.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

[Image: background.jpg]

Redemption

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WXltx1dFZw[/youtube]

"You have lost your way my child. Greed and arrogance have warped your mind..."

It has been months since Jidaeo has claimed his rightful title as the Nova of the Shin'ari. He has successfully set up, offices in Dalaran to process funding, and delivering important items to locations over Azeroth. He has establishments over Eversong, and in goblin towns much to his own dislike. He is not too racist to refuse profitable business. He was becoming a very succesful Nova...

But he loosing his -purpose-"
The Light of Nova had began spreading even more, The Council Members were recruiting and began to assign them to Divisions. One of the new members was a Sin'dorei by the name of Reigen Talah'malanore. They had met previously but the two elves had never seriously interacted. They sat in the tavern in Dalaran a cool breeze coming in through the doorways, causing the tear drop flames sitting atop of wax pillars to flicker as they spoke.

Jidaeo accompanied by many of his associates, one being a Talah'dorei death Knight, whose alias is "The Butcher". While discussing Reigen's introduction and finalizing more of her paperwork. He told her that the Light wishes to help all it's people and he selflessly decieded to solve her problems. Her missing arm, and a pursuer of her life. He told them at the table, speaking in a cool direct tone in their native tongue. He told Reigen, The Butcher would be the one to solve her problem with the pursuer and also the one who solves Reigen if she becomes a problem herself. An untrustworthy accomplice.

Jidaeo knew of some of her past escapades, but he was willing to work with her because he knew she had talent. Talent that would be beneficial in the future. He watched her closely, as the paranoia even then began to erode his confidence in his judgment. He paid it no mind, and went about taking care of his house for weeks. It was then He was approached by a human who warned him of Reigen's past in more detail. How she betrayed and manipulated for her own personal benefit. The human wished to exact her revenge on the Elf, which Jidaeo promptly responded. If she were to touch Reigen at that point, the two organizations would go to war.

Jidaeo insured her he would get to the bottom of this, even if it met putting Reigen in danger. He had no plans on using the bomb that was to be planted in her prosthetic arm, but he also had no qualms about using it if he found out she was lying to him. He didn't like to be played a fool, but the human's warning played on his paranoia. It began to singe him, and began running through his mind like subtle embers barely noticed at the darkest corners of a dry forest. He was surprised to find out that Reigen had heard about his plan and wasn't to pleased. They discussed matters and supposedly settled them, but Jidaeo recieved a letter about someone trying to kill him in his organization. He could confront her because of course she would deny. He had to catch her in the act, he already had multiple agents following her, and when there report can in that she was untrustworthy. He sent many to go kill her. He didn't know where she was and sent many people to hunt her relentlessly, he wanted her skull in a jar. His paranoia began to burn him fiercely.

Spoiler:
[Image: Fireskull_by_Fuzzy_800x600.jpg]

He met many people claiming they had met Reigen, all telling him stories of her attempts to overthrow the Light of Nova, or send them after the House of Autumn to eradicate her own enemies. She was calling herself the Harbinger of Chaos. Jidaeo had enough of her disregard for his organization and loathes to be underestimated. He sent more to kill her, none returned. Paranoia all the while raging on as he was trapped in an inferno of rage and hatred. Weeks before being submerged in revenge, he sent a trusted elf, Maureen to find the Kaldorei skull. She is a Death Knight who will lead the revolution of a New Talah'dorei people something also teetoring on Jidaeo's mind. Shall he forsake all he has tried to become, to be more, a Talah'dorei. Or shall he play Sin'dorei for a little longer? The conflict burns at him, as either choice makes him feel insincere.

After many deaths, Jidaeo and Reigen met again. Jidaeo attempted to kill her quietly, but it didn't succeed. Instead of retaliating she decided to prove her innocence and continued to work for Jidaeo. she claimed their problems were all a misunderstanding. She told him, while kneeling she would prove her words to be true. Jidaeo caught off guard accepted a truce, hesitantly. He then proceeded to his business, and began planning for an upcoming tournament. When he was apprehended, caught completely unaware and taken to a place hidden in the mountains to be tortured and held captive. It was here he stayed with multiple other victims from other races, and places from Azeroth all with different ambitions. They butted heads but usually focused on the same goal, he made friends and enemies while there and will never forget the interactions that he wont wish to speak about publicly. His is shamed for being in such a position and wishes to redeem himself. He escaped and left the crowd, slipping between the cracks of peripheral vision. He headed for Northrend, and only came across a few others he knew, a messager was sent to him from one who is helping him on his search for the skulls. They were both attacked and defeated by the cult of Magi hunting the skulls. As Jidaeo and Lucit laid defeated the cult moved towards Desolace to retrieve the skull and kill Captain Avia and her crew. Lucit, Captain Avia's messenger requested Jidaeo to help her to help Captain Avia. Jidaeo declined for the moment, saying he will head that way later. He jumps off the bridge landing on his Dragonhawk flying away. The flames of hatred extinguished, Jidaeo wishes first for his redemption.

[Image: Skull.jpg]

Act I: Complete
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Act II: The Nightmare Magi

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p3vLbCMQKU[/youtube]

A lone elf sits in a graveyard, the trees and grass around it long dead. The air filled with same hints of Rot that linger in the elf's mind. He stares unwavering to a grave in front of him. The grave stands out amongst the surroundings, it is polished and shines as if it is brand new. But the elf knows it has been in this rotting land for years. Long years. A cool breeze threads through the dead branches of the trees, they wave to the elf, familiar with his hatred. It seems to seep into the soil, becoming the nutrients for their decaying roots.

"I told you, she wouldn't help you. You got in her way, you were a nuisance. You came on too strong."

An antagonizing whisper from the depths of the elf's soul called out to him. He shook his head to ignore it but he could no longer. He stared at the gravestone. "Novalight" The elf said out loud, he drags his fingers slowly across the surface of the white marble stone. "I'm sorry...I'll find him. I swear it to you. I -swear- it."

[Image: WoWScrnShot_112710_074717.jpg]

"So why didn't you stick around Reigen a little longer....She -knows- where he is. She treated you like a nuisance a problem, a blemish to her over zealous ego. But only when her males were around her. The whore"

Entranced by the voice the elf stares at the gravestone, a lone tear drop runs from his fel green eyes. He furrows his brow. "The whore...." He looks to the headstone, his face slowly filling with anger and despair. "I surrendered my pride, for the sake of Knowledge....Devoted myself to her teachings." He flinches.

"That's Right"

A grin of sharp teeth materializes in his psyche, no eyes just rows and rows of teeth. He sits there staring at the gravestone. "He shouldn't have left us, Neither should our Mother, nor our aunt." He looks to the soft patch of dirt in front of the grave. He pets it softly. "They are corpses too, why is it that their corpses move and yours doesn't?" A crow flies in the air, calling out to the vacant land below. The sky ash gray as if mourning with the mad elf. He retracts his hand and sits calmly on the ground, "...I am getting very close. We will exchange words. I will bring you back to us."

The wind tugged the dead trees in one direction, he sits still, as his cloak wavers over him like a flame. "She is irrelevant though." He tilts his head. "She did teach me...I will have to thank her properly someday." he quickly shakes his head. He then looks back to the Gravestone. "I am stronger..."

"Much stronger....Than you were back then."

The voice adds, broken as well. The menacing tone shattered. The elf closes his eyes in the hood.

Two young elves run through the fields of Eversong years ago. The air filled with the scent of burning flesh and the sounds of thousands of agonizing screams. The scourge was headed to Silvermoon, lead by the Prince of Lordaeron. The elves dart between the trees, shadows to animals fleeing in the opposite direction. The smashing of trees falling, and the sound of their advancement. "We have to turn around!" The male elf called. The female elf darted a littler further and crouched behind a tree. "I'm going to look for him..." she replied peering into the slaughter before her. Her ears lowered after a while. "He's not here." She slowly rose, and jumped off. "Zariel...Turn around. You're going to get us ca-" She was interupted by her own scream. A slash to her back sent her blood jumping behind her. She stumbled forward and collapsed on the ground. Behind her stood a skeleton finishing the arc of a sword swing. His hollow head staring into Zariel, he was in a surreal Nightmare, he began blinking. As the skeleton walked over her and towards him.

Behind the lumbering figure the wounded female elf staggers to her feet. A mini explosion occurs on the back of the skeleton. It's bones spread to pieces flying past Zariel. "Run! Zariel. They probably heard that!" The female says, her palms aimed towards the grass where the skeleton once stood. The groans of the ghouls started to flow to their ears. She turned around exhaling. "Zariel. Go....Now!" She ran off. Zariel was alone in the woods. He looked around nervously as he ran off in the other direction alone. He ran the only thing he could hear, was his own breathing and soft footsteps in the grass. He kept running until he tripped. He had been looking back so often to see if anyone was following him, he ran into the end of a massive root and flipped over it, tumbling down a hill below. He rolled kicking up rocks, and bruising his body until landing onto the ground with a heavy thud. He heard the marching, the screaming was more of a lullaby now. Soothing, melodic, he lost consciousness.

A slightly older Zariel opens his eyes. He looks to the gravestone. He takes out a rag, and extends his hand. He claws his fingers and focuses arcane to his palm. He conjures water and pours it on the rag. He stands and thoroughly cleans the Headstone. "I am so sorry." He repeats over and over. "I will never forget you. I will find him for you, I will bring him here to you." He scrubs the stone in the dark. He stops when he hears footsteps. He looks over to see three figures in white cloaks. "You have been somewhat difficult to locate. Zariel Novalight." The cloaked figure in the middle speaks. Zariel rises and turns to the figures. "What do you want with me?" He conjures arcane energy around his hands to his sides. The cloaked figure in the middle waves a dismissive hand. "The same thing you want. But we need to get you prepared....For the battle up ahead."

"Just who are you?"...

[Image: LetusParry.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

A knight in black armor, marches across a tundra. A blizzard roars around him as he continues to leave a trail of trampled snow. He had been walking for sometime, by choice. He wished to see the area in detail by moving slower. After hours of walking, the snow begin to collect on the Knight's armor. He pulled out a parchment map and looked at it, he glances to a mountain cave a few yards ahead of him. He tucks the map away and walks on, he doesn't stop until he enters the mouth of the cave....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIyTxq8QXfM[/youtube]

[Image: IceCave.jpg]

The Tomb of Ice

"Impressive..." He says to himself. He removes the helmet and shakes the flakes of snow from his hair. The armor burns away in black flames as he steps forward looking around. He takes his steps as they echo throughout the cave, the walls and floor looking to be made of blue glass. Jidaeo was looking for one of the skulls of legend. He didn't wish to tell anyone as he felt he should acquire one on his own. But he needed more to be on his own. Jidaeo lived his life and unlife up until now based on his pride, and his family. He wanted to be the Nova, and actually succeeded. He loved his uncle very much, and it was his uncle who told him the story about the skulls. Jidaeo witnessed the ridicule his Uncle faced from -everyone- even his own parents. They did it in fun, but he insisted they existed so seriously. He was labeled a fool.

When he acquired the first skull, he knew his Uncle was telling the truth. But he had long since disappeared. The Council was falling apart, and Jidaeo himself hasn't been around any members of the Organization. He stares into his warped reflection in the fractured glass ice wall in the cavern. He doesn't look a day over 200. His smile is smooth, yet hollow. He turns away from it, he is a ghost of his former self. He continues walking down the cave that is brighter the further he gets. Light bouncing off the glass walls he assumes. But a Light from where?

He wonders what the previous Jidaeo Novalight would've done. How would his ancestor handle this situation? He hears applause echoing down from the depths of the cavern. His ears twitch, as his head turns to the sound. He grabs the hilt on his sword and walks towards it. He notices his reflection, he sees his true self, a harbinger of death, and pain. His blue eyes, not quite like a hundred years ago.

"Sin'dorei"

A figure in all white stood in the snow, his cloak draped over all of his features. Besides two elven ears sticking up through either side of the hood. His hands pressed together in front of him. Jidaeo through the tunnel into a large room. The ground covered in ice with patches of snow. The cloaked figure stood in the middle of the room on one of these patches. He called out to the knight in perfect thalassian.

"Why? Why are these skulls so important to you brother? Why won't you stop searching?"

Jidaeo watches the cloaked figure for several seconds before responding. He arches his brow slightly irritated, although his voice is calm.

"Why is it that you care? What are they? Why do you want them?"

"To protect."

Jidaeo archs a brow, he shakes his head tired of vague responses. He exhales irritated and pulls his sword from his back sheathe. The cloaked figure doesn't move. He continues to speak.

"You should've given up. On the path you are on now, even if you did collect them all you would have died trying to figure it out. To give you a hint before I erase your existence. You needed one person of every race, and you had to trust them and they must trust you. You being so arrogant and full of pride will never be able to truly trust one from another race. Instead here you will die, In a tomb of ice."

The figure stepped off the snow, his reflection stepping under him, in the icy floor. He murmurs incantations under his hood as armor drifts into the air covered in ice. The armor remains suspended above a geyser of arcane energy, that flows through the hollow sockets keeping everything together. It wields a giant mace and shield full of ice, it floats silently behind the mage.

"There are ten skulls, -you- know that. -We- told you. What do you think that tenth skull is hmm? Ponder that before you die. Farewell brother."

The Magi blinks out of the area bending reality slightly as if he left in a heat mirage. The Large Ice guardian stood silently, as a loud boom was heard in the distance behind Jidaeo. He had been trapped in this cave, to die by this monster. He spat to the ground and clenched the hilt of his sword tightly. The Ice guardian began drifting towards Jidaeo silently.

[Image: IceGuardian.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Jidaeo sits on the cool ice with his back against a glass rock wall. His reflection, in vivid detail all around him. He leans his head back as his black hair spreads over the surface of the ice wall like a fan. He closes his eyes and releases an exhale. The rumbling of the cave, continues all around him as shards of ice fall from the ceiling down the corridor. He remains at a moment of serenity as the cave trembles in woe from the Ice guardian swinging it's massive mace into the ice behind the sitting elf. Jidaeo had narrowly trapped the guardian in the room they were in for only an hour. He quickly realized the serverity of this trap. If he wasn't a Talah'dorei, he would've surely fallen. He sits contemplating, as he knows any mortal would've froze to death in this cave, died of hunger or would've been instantly smashed by this ice guardian. There was no escape.

But Jidaeo had by no means beaten this guardian, he only had bought him some time. He exhales once more standing up as his dark hair falls over his face. He brushes it back with his thumb slowly, while pouring white dust on numerous runic symbols in front of the makeshift ice wall he was sitting next to. He rolled his neck as it popped, the ice wall began cracking and leaking light through the broken seams. The runes began to glow as the snow below his feet began sifting. The ice wall shatters falling to large shards of ice rock. The thundering of the cave stops but it's echo is far from over. Behind the fallen wall an ominous ice guardian awaits.

Jidaeo darts beside the guardian, drawing it back into the room. It glides after him, funneling arcane energy from inside it's hollow shell. Jidaeo walks to the far side of the room, then follows the perimeter until he's back at the hole in the wall. The gaurdian stops as Jidaeo is accompanied by a number of skeletons and a ghoul. He raises his sword to the guardian knowing this is his last shot. "Hmph". Jidaeo found out that one could not teleport or portal out of this place. Besides that cult member...If he did in fact leave the cave. All Jidaeo knew was that he was trapped in this cave with this immortal guardian.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB9UlFIxsck[/youtube]

[Image: JidIceCave.jpg]

Ice Immortals

Jidaeo nods once, as the cackling skeletons race towards the Ice guardian, their bones clicking against the surface of the ice. The guardian raises his mace. Jidaeo begins darting after them, his sword low. In one stroke the guardian's mace crushes one skeleton to a pile of bones and dust, fracturing the ice below it. Before the guardian lifts his mace Jidaeo lands a deep slash to the guardian's torso. It drifts back, as the other skeletons begin to surround it. Ice from the ground begin to rise into the hollow armor within the arcane looking like flakes of glitter. The deep slash begins to repair itself. The skeletons jump to the armor slashing and clawing away at it. One by one the guardian begins crushing them. The ghoul staying behind where Jidaeo was originally. It sways morbidly, not intervening.

The two ice immortals circle each other as their weapons meet over and over again, loud clanging echoing throughout the cavern. Jidaeo never being able to attack, just defend and only moments before it would be too late. Jidaeo attempts to jump back giving him some distance but the Mace quickly connects with his ribs and sends him back flying. He bounces off the ice harshly and slides into the wall behind his ghoul. Two skeletons remain, keeping the Ice guardian's immediate attention. Jidaeo opens his eyes to blurry vision. He blinks as it appears he created a dark hole in the ice. He touches it, it has no depth and it is a liquid. His blood, his noble blood. He staggers to his feet and wipes the blood from his lip with his gauntlet. One skeleton get's crushed into the wall falling to pieces. Jidaeo watches sheathing his sword. The sword's runes begin to burn with a red hue, as the blood on the ground begins bubbling. Jidaeo smirks as the bubbling stops, and the rune's color fades. The other Skeleton is crushed. Jidaeo inhales deep, raising his chest. His cheeks begin to rapidly fill up as his runes on his sword begin to burn brightly once more.

The ghoul begins lumbering towards the Ice guardian which is now drifting towards Jidaeo. Jidaeo opens his mouth firing multiple wads of blood that harden in the air, sticking into the guardian's armor. It penetrates almost everywhere, though it does little damage. More glittering flakes of ice mix with the arcane geyser healing the armor and breaking off daggers in some locations. Jidaeo runs after the guardian, passing his lumbering ghoul. He jumps in the air and swings an overhead arc with his large blade. The guardian blocks it with his ice mace, red blood daggers sticking out of him from all areas. The force of the swing causes the guardian to float backwards, almost gliding parallel to the ground. The ghoul jumps in his open bottom, as it tilts upward. Jidaeo jumps off the creature sliding back, smirking as the ghoul rests inside the hollow guardian. He stabs his sword into the ice as the corpse explodes shattering the guardian into pieces.

The armor flies everywhere with shards of red chunks in them. Jidaeo grabs his sword as the green runes turn red. The blood in the armor begins to boil melting the remnants of the ice armor. He begins to walk looking for pieces he may have missed, crunching them all under his boot then melting them. He exhales as he finds himself still trapped in a tomb of ice. He looks around calling out to the walls. "I know you're in here, you can't leave either, can you? Plus channeling that much arcane can't be done from a long distance. Show yourself!" his reflection mimics him from all around. The white cloaked figure from before materializes from a heat mirage. He was invisible. He stares at Jidaeo silently at first.

"If you still want to fi-"

"I don't wish to fight you any further...I am far too fatigued to even put up a good show. I will not die in shame"

"So will you answer my questions?"

"....I will"

"Who are you...And what exactly are these skulls?"

Further south, Zariel resumes his search for Jidaeo. He hears from a "Mr. Brown." That Jidaeo has died, which comes to no surprise to Zariel. He knows he is fighting for his soul up North, and he knows he has probably perished from that inescapable trap. He finds this suspicious however as only those magi know where his exact location is. He follows the forsaken, he sees a human female at the table. One he was debriefed on. He smirks, as his eye twitches involuntarily. He approaches her reading a book...

[Image: AnnabelleandZar.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlOJr1csOR4[/youtube]

In Stranglethorn the rain was unforgiving, wiping away traces of those who once inhabited the lush jungle. A murmur of thunder, before it clears it's throat letting it's voice be known. A cloaked elf stood at a hilltop as rain drips from his cowl in glass beads. A lone figure walks down the muddy path of Stranglethorn, a human. Annabelle Greene, she had been a target. The cult believes Jidaeo trusts her, and the two even have a direct way of communication. The cloaked elf takes his staff out and holds it beside him, the bottom splatting in the mud. He fades away as reality shifts like a heat mirage, he disappears. She is to be watched, But the elf acted on his own.

The heat mirage twists in the air above the dirt path Annabelle is walking on. The Elf appears ten yards infront of her, she stops surprised. He turns to her walking, the rain pouring around them. "You know...I don't like liars..." The elf begins as he walks, using his staff. "It's insulting." He stops walking, looking to her. The green glow of his eyes illuminating eerily under the cowl. "How do you know...?" Annabelle says, her arm going for her mace on her side. "I know the truth..." The elf says before disappearing into a heat mirage. Annabelle's eyes open. She looks around as the Elf appears behind her.

[Image: ZarielvsAnnabelle.jpg]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL9Q1evfYFk[/youtube]

Target: Annabelle Greene

He spins the staff above him like a propeller, then flipping it vertical to his side. He runs to her swinging it for her head. She turns around quickly and blocks the staff with her shield. She looks to him in his eye for the split second she blocks the attack, the staff against her shield. Rain droplets suspended in air, her stoic expression twists faintly into a smirk. She then swings the mace towards his ribs, the elf uses the momentum of the staff to flip it around his back to his other arm to block the attack. He then released a shock wave of arcane, indenting the mud in a circle around them. Annabelle negated the rapid force with a golden aura around her body. Her smirk remained much to the elf's frustration. Annabelle then connected her mace against his chest as he was knocked back, coughing. He glared to her, as she remained in her battle stance. "You seem surprised..." Annabelle stated.

"Tch." He stabbed his staff and the mud looking to Annabelle calmly. The elf clawed his hands together and conjured arcane between his hands, it began to smoke with ice. He launched it at her freezing the rain in it's path and sending ice needles to the ground. Zariel looked to this as Annabelle deflected the ice bolt with her glowing shield, she sends it flying into the jungle. It freezes the ground where it lands. Annabelle eyes Zariel down as her shield remains glowing in a golden hue, she launches it at Zariel as he takes the hit and flies back into the mud landing hard. He coughs as the rain pours. Zariel called her a liar, for the fact that he knew her name, yet she gave him a false one. He had orders to not approach her alone, he had underestimated her.

He slowly got to his feet, his cloak covered in mud, he clasps his hands together twisting them oddly. He aims both hands in the air releasing what looked like smoke. He froze the rain into needles as they began to rain down onto Annabelle. She looked up surprised then raised her shield blocking most of the needles, then summoning a force field to block the rest. She quickly stood up and resumed her stance as she swung her mace in an arc, from the arc came a golden hammer spinning rapidly at the elf. He raised a dome of arcane to nullify the force. The rain continued relentlessly as Zariel was beginning to fatigue. His breathing was noticeably heavier. He decided to close the distance and take a technique from his old master. He covered his fist in ice armor and threw a jab to Annabelle's face, the nimble paladin ducked under the punch and attacked with her own mace. Zariel quickly covered his other arm in ice armor and caught the mace in both hands. She raised her knee into him, he covered his pelvic region in the armor. He leaned his head back still holding onto her, and brought it forward for a headbutt with his forehead covered in ice armor. She stumbled back as blood ran from her forehead, she quickly brought the mace down on his shoulder in retaliation. He quickly fell to his knees as he began bleeding internally.

Exhausted he grunted in frustration involuntarily releasing a large shock wave of Arcane. The force sent Annabelle flying back sliding into the mud, the thunder roared the light blocked by the clouds was upset. Zariel still struggled to get up, he was panting as his mana was almost depleted, he looked up to Annabelle who was aiming her mace at him. She fired a beam of ferocious light energy, Zariel barely jumped out of the way, as his cowl was shaved off. He knew he made a mistake, only if things had been different. He spit to the ground and raised his palms, he attempted to freeze the rain again, but he added the rest of his mana to conjure larger projectiles.

[Image: ZarielvsAnnabelleicerain.jpg]

As the rain continued he added more arcane, forcing himself to his limit. Annabelle couldn't block the onslaught as the ice chunks rained down on her banging and slashing against her body. She too was beginning to fatigue as the battle had gone on for longer than either expected. He had joined the cult to find Jidaeo, as he had some things he wished to discuss. But when finding out he put more lives in danger for his own selfish reasons aggravated him even more. He began to train with the Magi of the cult and told them he would work with them. Fueled by his misguided anger and inner turmoil he increased the arcane just a pinch sending one more ice bolt towards Annabelle. He panted as the ice armor left him.

Spoiler:
[Image: ZarielvsAnnabelleIcerain2.jpg]

He made his way to her as she struggled to get up, she slapped him with her shield as he stumbled to the side, his face beginning to swell as blood ran from his lips. He attempted a swing with his staff but it was slow and predictable, in reflex or desperation she raised a foot to his crotch sending the elf to his knees. He panted as he was exhausted he was prepared to except his fate. He was disappointed in himself but he knew the risks. Annabelle walked passed him. "Go." Zariel's eyes opened in disbelief as he staggered to his feet relying heavily on his staff.

Zariel looks to Annabelle as she begins walking away. "You shouldn't trust Jidaeo, he's selfish and Manipulative....I know him well." Annabelle stops to the elf's words. "I'm sure he is." She eyes him for a minute or two, then flicks her hand towards him as golden light sparkles around his wounds. She heals him only so he is more mobile in the rain and not so reliant on his staff. Zariel looks to his healing bruises as pain alleviates slightly. "Tch....I hope your kindness doesn't come back to bite you Ms. Greene." she resumes walking. "It always does."

Back in the Ice Tomb Jidaeo stares bewildered at the cloaked figure. They remain in the room, as the cavern shakes with a rumble somewhere throughout the tunnels. The cloaked figure opens the tomb.

"Why help me?"

"I only wanted you killed because I thought you truly would disrupt the balance of the skulls...You may be egotistical, impatient, and manipulative...But your soul moves in a positive direction. I do not think the ones in charge are moving in that direction if they do not see you are."

Jidaeo watches the cloaked figure closely he sheathes his sword. He turns around and begins walking where he came.

"If you don't kill me -they- will. I doubt they will show me mercy."

Jidaeo stops, he exhales as his last boot step echoes in the room. He turns around drawing his blade once more.

"But before you do it, you should be mindful of your son. He has joined our order and will be soon dyed in -their- color. It isn't too late but he has fallen quite a way."

Jidaeo nods before freezing the cult member's brain. He falls down limp as Jidaeo turns to navigate his way out of the cave. He looks at the mirrored reflections of himself on the walls of ice. He survived what many could not, he wouldn't waste this opportunity. He thought about what his wife told him when he saw her last. That his daughter died looking for them, he knew Zariel was close to her. He knew this road would not be an easy one to travel. But he had little time before the Cult realized he had left. He exited the cavern and whistled for his dragonhawk. He had a lot to do and little time to do so.

[Image: FreeNova.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Jidaeo made it to Dalaran hastily as he used one of the portals to head south to the Eastern Kingdoms. He had to remain unnoticed so going to the Light of Nova at this point would give away his location. Instead he sent an annonymous letter to one he believed he could trust, who ironically months earlier he wanted nothing more than this person choking on his own blood. Who could he trust now? His family and organization were being watched and were confused on his morals. He trusted Reigen, and knew they were after her too. He had to warn her, though she may have already been aware. He needed a place to lay low, which brought him to the decrepit lands of Deadwind Pass, it was there he met Reigen Talah'malanore and other members of The Lost Minded.

Spoiler:
[Image: ReigenJidDuskwood.jpg]

He knew she wouldn't be alone, but when He saw her accompanied by someone else he was unfamiliar with, he was unnerved. Elvania Dawnbreaker was with her, though he told the two of them that he had returned and needed to lay low he wouldn't reveal anything too important. He still was skeptical even as they spoke they ran into curious travelers that were too nosey for their own good. He had to relocate, to a place he could hide. A place that wouldn't turn him in, it was time he visited the catacombs for himself. Much later he sent word for Reigen to meet him there, alone. He knew she would come alone in a place like the catacombs. He sat calmly at his desk reading until he heard a knocking on the door.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hExaITdfgQE[/youtube]

[Image: CatacombsJidoffice.jpg]

"It's open..." He says as the door slowly pushes open. A smaller sin'dorei walks in with a red mask. "You said you wanted to speak with me." Jidaeo stands up, "Yes, I wanted to tell you all that I knew about this....cult." He walks over to an old wood burning stove. He pours two cups of hot water from a kettle. He places a bloodthistle tea bag in each and places them on the table. "Care for a drink?" He asks her setting the glasses down carefully. She nods. "Have a seat, sister." she calmly sits down as their shadows flicker over the walls in the candle light. Jidaeo seems distant but calm, as if speaking to more than just Reigen.

"They call themselves...." He begins

[Image: ReigenJidcatacomb.jpg]

The Kings of the Cosmos

"They apparently are an ancient cult, that follows the path of fanatical balance. They swore protection over the crystal skulls..." Reigen slowly removes her mask and begins drinking as Jidaeo continues. "They were once a pure organization, but I suppose they have long since fallen. According to the one who released me from the Ice Tomb. My motives aren't what they think they are. I do aspire to help those I can, admittedly I only was concerned for Sin'dorei...but my horizons are beginning to broaden, if only a little." He calmly takes a drink as he shakes her head. "Did you figure out what they do?" She asks. Jidaeo nods and sets the cup down. "Yes, it was believed that they only served a purpose collectively, but it is assumed that they are individual weapons which can only be wielded by a member of the race of the skull. Supposedly bringing out the potential of the racial traits in each wielder. There is more to it I suppose, as one must "sync" with the skull. I do not understand it myself but apparently some Orc has figured this out. An Orc, these -Kings- fail to beat. Having two in my possession has made me quite the target."

Reigen nods sipping her tea. "So...What do you want me to do, kill them?" She looks to Jidaeo, her expression one of mental fatigue her attention remains sharp all the same. Jidaeo shakes his head, brushing hair from his face with his thumb, "No...I believe they will be too much for the Lost or the Light to handle alone." He finishes his cup, and stands beginning to turn to the kettle. "It is just that you should be on your guard. They think they have me captured still. They have made a list." He stops pouring the water as steam rises from his cup. He replaces the tea bag and heads to the table. "A list?" Reigen responds.

"They were watching me and compiled a list of people that they saw me with. People they assume I -may- trust, and who has information on the skulls." The red herb, bleeds into the water turning the tea red. He takes a drink. "And I assume I am on this list?" she asks him, taking a drink from the tea. "...Of course." He replies. Reigen chuckles and gives a list of names. "I'll be alright. Any descriptions?" She asks looking to Jidaeo. "Yes, well there are twelve guardians or Kings. The ones who attacked us in Winterspring were subservient to one of these Kings. One is a pale white tauren in Eversong. He is apparently looking for Asondra or Renorien at the Estate, and people on the list who would be around Silvermoon. His name is Taurega." Jidaeo pauses to take a drink, Reigen smirks. "Well we'll handle him then, do you know of any others?" Reigen asks as Jidaeo begins to stand up. "Yes, gnomish twins, I do not know their name or location however. But one has green hair and the other has red. The green with a scar on his left eye, and the red a scar on his right. Together they count as one king." Reigen smirks to the comment, Jidaeo begins walking to his desk. "I am very serious, this is not due to their height. But how they work together as a team, these Kings are extremely dangerous Reigen, you must not under estimate them." He sits down at the desk and pulls a book out. He begins reading. "I take it that's my cue to leave?" She asks. Jidaeo turns the page, still reading. "Well it would be rude to force you to leave, but I have to read up on some things. If you wish to stay be my guest." She stands up and shakes her head. "No...I have some things I need to handle anyway." He heads out of the room not looking back. Jidaeo doesn't look up from his book as the large doors close.

After gathering her things, Reigen teleported to Eversong in search of this Tauren. She spent hours searching as the sun began to set ad she began to drift into the scorched grove. She saw a large beast in white by a dying tree. "I take it due to how rare it is for your kind to be here, you must be Taurega." She says smirking under her mask. "How do you know that name?" The tauren bellows out. "I have good resources." She says staring him down. "You know too much.." He yells running at her dragging the heavy mace in the ground, he swings knocking her back to the ground bleeding. He stares her down stomping closer.

[Image: TauregavsReigen.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTwMTMZKa3E[/youtube]

Many things have happened in the past four months, more bad blood, more killing, and new revelations. The Novalights and their allies have all had their share of tribulation, which was all culminating up to this point. ( For more Info, on what happened in the four months click Here. ) Zariel had just returned from his meeting in Stranglethorn with the human, Raphael Ordonis Junior. He sent word to his former teacher, Reigen Talah'malanore. The two met discretely in the alluring Crylstalsong Forest. He had something urgent on his mind that he wished to speak with her. Something that he could only speak with her about, he trusted her and felt she would be honest in her response.

Zariel sat calmly on a wavering carpet suspended in air through arcane energy. He sat quietly contemplating his words, as Reigen approached on an armored wyvern. They were both quickly submerged in purple light as the forest gave off its surreal glow.

[Image: ZarRei.jpg]

The two discussed their trust, and views of the current situation. The bond between Jidaeo and Reigen was wearing thin. The two didn't seem to get along and Zariel was caught in the middle. He spoke of his excitement and reluctance to become Nova but needed to get one thing off of his chest. He also had to come clean with her, to tell her the "Truth" about the Kings of the Cosmos and his involvement with them. He told her, much to her surprise that he still worked for them. He also informed her that the previous information she received about the cult was incorrect based on the information of an uninformed member. Zariel knew the truth as he worked directly under one of their Kings. He told her that the Kings worked along side other aristocratic families and organizations over Azeroth. They were formed as a secret society of Kaldorei and Quel'dorei, ( Now upheld by Sin'dorei ) made to protect the two original artifacts. The Shalla'drassil and the Vanasi Isilius, The Black Crystal Kaldorei Skull and the White Crystal Quel'dorei skull respectfully.

She was irritated that she had been lied to once more, Reigen didn't like feeling like she was used. Zariel stated it wasn't intentional, as he himself was confronted by his great Uncle who remained with the cult. He was told the truth and convinced to work with them, for their true purpose. He assured her that the members who attacked her, were non affiliated with him and the court he served. As the society remained united but divided into factions or "courts" lead by a King or Queen with their own under lying motives. Some felt that action was necessary and attacked whoever possessed the skulls. Either for their own greed, or through zealot protection of the other artifacts. Zariel served his Uncle the King of the Sage court. Who wished to uphold the balance of the world, family and elven nation. Zariel felt that his father was a threat to those with his unpredictability and violent nature. He also thought his arrogance made him blind to seeing other ways to deal with problems, and his age made him unwilling to change. He had another thing to get off his chest.

He had one request to ask of Reigen, the death of his father.

"You want to kill him?"

The young elf said nothing at first. He went on to explain how the Jidaeo hasn't been himself, how he is falling further away from who he was before he became a death knight. Zariel and some other family members feels that he isn't suited for the family any longer. Zariel knows taking down his father will need some assistance, and trusts Reigen and wishes to optimize on her anger towards him but to his surprise she responds.

"I will not give you an answer until I speak to this...Uncle of yours. I want to make sure I know who I am allying myself with..."

Zariel surprised by her responses steps back wincing as if struck. "Very well, I will send word to him and request an audience right away."
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxeGoZb9BWk[/youtube]

"Finally....It's time for the meeting..." Zariel says to the wind as he hovers above a blanket of endless snow on his carpet. He had just teleported to Dalaran from Tanaris to meet Reigen. They left to meet his great uncle, Diel'Vani Novalight King of the Sage Court.

[Image: Zarmeetingdiel.jpg]
Reigen's Choice

Zariel had brought Reigen as promised to meet their uncle. She wanted to know who she was working with before making a decision on whether or not she wished to participate in the murder of Jidaeo Novalight. As they approached the tower, there were only tables and chairs with refreshments placed carefully on floating arcane trays. One figure sat down awaiting their arrival, the wind howling in defiance at the altitude around them. The young elf walks only to a point then stops abruptly, he bows his head holding it there. "Grand Uncle...This is the one I told you about, my former master, Reigen Talah'malanore. Reigen, this is my Grand Uncle Diel'Vani Novalight." The cloaked figure inclines his head, removing his hood to show an old elf, one who has since past his prime. His hair white as the snow around him, "Welcome, both of you. Let us proceed with business..."

Reigen questioned him about the truth of the cult, she was aware that the information Jidaeo had heard before was incorrect. She hated to be lied to and left in the dark, she had to know the truth. He told her, shortly after the war of the Ancients around the last signs of the Quel'dorei being a seperate race two artifacts were constructed. One passed to the Kaldorei and the other to the Quel'dorei. A pact, or secret society was formed to protect these gifts, to hone their craft and use them to make sure that another war never happened. They operate behind the shadows, through the faces of politicians, aristocrats, generals and leaders. Since the third war, the group opened to other races, but kept the name Kings of Cosmos due to the union of the Kaldorei "Children of the stars" who followed the moon and the Quel'dorei who followed the Sun. Since more skulls appeared, and their abilities unlocked the organization has been corrupted for a long time. The group broken into twelve courts, following Kings or Queens leading their division in their own way, but still upholding the integrity of the overall movement. Others have lost that integrity and have been attacking out of anger, to get their hands on the artifacts.

Spoiler:
[Image: DielZarRei.jpg]

As the conversation proceeded, it went on to the topic of Jidaeo and what would happen to him. Zariel persisted that his father would not change, and that as others in the family agreed was an endangerment to their way of life. He felt his father's time was over, Reigen however wished to find a way to solve the problem -without- killing him. Zariel proposed trapping him in another area or a temple, but Reigen spoke up, saying she had an idea. She wished to try to change him, by trapping him without his weapons and forcing him into an illusion to show him who he has become. Zariel thought it was a long shot, he felt that his father would become vengeful if left alive. This would only insult him, and hurt his pride. Diel'Vani took interest in Reigen as she appeared to genuinely be trying to figure this out without having to kill his beloved Nephew. He was later disapointed at Zariel's attempt to kill his own father to dismiss the issue. He did aknowledge Jidaeo's serious of reckless moves, and knew that the family would kill their own, for the longevity of the rest of the family.

During a moment of silence, one of contemplation under the stars. Reigen stepped forward, the wind tugging on her hair and cloak as she spoke.

Spoiler:
[Image: ReiandZarDiel.jpg]
"Let me get this clear though..."

"Hmmm?" Diel'Vani answered.

"I don't do this for power, I have enough to make me happy..."

"I don't do this for wealth, I can live on little and be just fine..."

"I don't do this for influence, I'd rather not be known..."

"I do it because no matter how much it pisses me off, He's my friend.....and it's the right thing to do."

The old elf nodded in respect, digesting her words. He would await on her actions for further judgment but was impressed. Reigen requested a warrior, paladin and a druid for her plans to trap him. Diel'Vani knew of one person in his court who be able to fill the requirements, a large black bird glided down from the snow, obviously not indigenous to the area. It landed gracefully on the table, staring at Reigen. Diel'Vani smirked, "She will be all you need..." the bird stared at Reigen, before sifting her beak through her leaves idly. "We will move forward with the plan in two days, meet me in the Badlands. I will send a message to Jidaeo that I have found another skull he will come then." The bird nodded, barely noticeable. They both watched silently as Reigen left on her wyvern flying into the blanket of snow drifting all around them. The Bird transformed into a large humanoid form, she stood silently as if awaiting her next order. "I need to speak with the newly appointed Queen. Go find her."

"Yes Sire."

[Image: Kings.jpg]
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Death of the Cosmos: Eternities End Grogloki 8 2,667 09-01-2012, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Grogloki
  The Trial of Zariel Amaru Novalight ThePharaoh 30 5,556 10-13-2011, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Aerikan
  The Novalight-Ordonis Legacy ThePharaoh 1 786 04-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Last Post: ThePharaoh