The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

AWOL
Spoiler:
@Maarten for the AWOL, first story I've really done... I'm sure it's lacking, but it's something I can learn from!

Spoiler:

Warm wind whispered its way through the small opening in a window, filling up the air with a fresh and pleasant breath. Rays of light from the sun beating against the pane, fragmenting off and into the room, radiating a golden tinge through the room. Clicking footsteps resonated from the end of the hall, each one inches closer than the last until finally they came to a halt, the last one bouncing off the walls and giving a faint echo. The doorknob flinched as it was touched, mechanisms inside grinding against one another as it was turned. A heavy wooden door dared to fall from its hinges with the noises it made, creaking loudly when being pushed open just enough for a figure to slip in. The grip on the knob released and the doorknob cranked itself automatically back into position, another click heard as the door shut. The footsteps were now muffled by a soft white carpet, a fair haired man stepping towards a chair positioned on the other side of a desk. A metallic hand gleamed in the light when it reached forward to pull the chair out, the figure giving a bow of his head to whoever sat across from him while he sat down; the figure had now been seated, scooting the chair closer to the desk once more, the metallic hand still resting on the back of the chair as if it were going to pull it out.

"Lydan, is that you...? It's been so long! Is something wrong with your income, we make sure to send out a messenger to your estate every wednesda-." Huffed a burly Sin'dorei with a scraggly and overgrown beard which was fading in color on the other side of the table, a hand extending across the table towards Lydan.

"It is not a problem with my pay, can I not come to see old friends who've managed to work themselves up the ranks and gain an excellent title in my absence." Lydan's lips pursed after he spoke, hesitantly reaching forward for the presented hand before firmly gripping onto it and giving it a shake.

"Nonsense, I am sure you would outrank me if it was not for your... Misfortune. Enough on past memories, tell me how's the family, I hope Lady Reigen is doing fi-."

"Please, memories of the past are the main reason I am here, and something I wish to discuss; my family has been doing well, but that is not the point."

"Well, if you say so. At least give them my regards when you see them next, yes? Anyway what did you wa-." The thick cheeks on the man grew a scarlet color as he was interrupted once more, folding arms over his chest and giving a cough.

"It's been far too long since I've seen anything come my way, I understand I am not the first pick for anything considering my hand, I am a noble, and what liabilities I could pose, but you have to have some sort of work for me." Lydan grinned, giving a nod as he placed both elbows onto the table, reaching for a cup of toothpicks and plucking one out.

"You know, one day I hope you will come in here for something else than complaining about your income or looking for a job you know you will never get. I am sorry but I cannot help you, I wish I could but even I would get in trouble if I tried to slide something your way... You know this!"

The noise of Lydan chewing on the toothpick stopped, the chair scooting away from the table as he gave a groan and a grumble. Spinning on his heels to reach for the metallic hand, pushing the chair onto the ground afterwards, stepping towards the door.

"Lydan, I just cannot do anything for you. You pose too much risk, there is not anything low enough or high enough for your rank that we can have you do unless you wish run messages on Quincy-."

Once more the larger Sin'dorei was interrupted by the click of a door, the large wooden door once more daring to fall off its hinges as it was more violently opened. Lydan managing to get two steps out of the door before words raised again, he craned his neck to give a nasty looking peer.

"Lydan, why do you act like this? We used to be friends for fel's sake! Look, look- I am putting my ass out on the line here, but I can pull some strings for you, infact... Recently I've had something come across my desk, something about a Farstrider going AWOL, entry ranked, nothing too tough. I am sure you can handle it, there is more information in the documents I have about her. They will be delivered to you with your next payment, which is today."

Lydans face lit up, quickly scurrying over to the chair with a nod of his head and a huge smirk. Bending at his knees and lifting it up with his right hand before shaking his head with a slight chuckle.

"I know, you will have my rear for this, you will have my rear if I mess up, you do not know what you are doing! You do not understand how long I've been waiting for this, thank you, I will have her back here in no time I promise."
Spoiler:
[Image: 8Mh5ajm.jpg]