[-]
Main Menu
Portal
Forums
Wiki
Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
Where Are You Now?
Last Post: Aethon
09-22-2018 09:00 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 45
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Stealthscout
09-05-2018 03:04 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 81665
What is glistening
Last Post: Geoni
07-04-2018 01:24 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 317
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3022
Introduction Memphis
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 05:09 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 3662

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

???
#31
Unfortunately for you it turns out the tourist had friends, some of which are about to blow your brains out with machine guns, uh oh...

A) Duck, as a strategem it's unreliable but extremely comforting.
B) Dive behind the increasingly suspicious bush.
C) Try to explain that you're half monkey and thus exempt from any hate due to shit throwage.
D) Do a triple back-flip followed by Up, Down, A, B, A, Left and hope you got it right.
E) Play dead, it's worked before!
[Image: Signature.png]
PM
Reply
#32
D, but only because you have the power of the internet.
[Image: FYKk.gif]
Click on the dragon, you know you want to.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Horde, That's right, I'm the Horde.
PM
Reply
#33
YOU SUCCESSFULLY PULL OFF THE KONAMI CODE! Suddenly a magical force whooshes around you and you get 100 lives! You laugh at the stupid tourists who attempt to shoot you with their stupid machine guns. Stupids.

Oh crap. While you stood there gloating they were shooting, and you lost 99 lives. You've got to be kidding me.

A: RUN!
B: FIGHT!
C: Throw poo!
D: Attempt to summon Ragnaros with no experience in the subject
E: Surrender to the machine-gunners.




Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Reply
#34
D, because that has never failed ANYONE before!

*Watches as Ragnaros spawns and tries to kill everything*

A. Run. Like. Hell.
B. Fight by yourself.
C. Try to figure out how to make a raid group.
D. Try to enslave Ragnaros.
E. Submit to being the elemental's slave
[Image: FYKk.gif]
Click on the dragon, you know you want to.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Horde, That's right, I'm the Horde.
PM
Reply
#35
C, unfortunately while you do not have 39 friends on hand, you did manage to pull together the money to purchase fourty monitors, ten computers, an extremely effective botting system and 40 subscriptions to WoW. Looks like you might stand a chance after all!
[Image: Signature.png]
PM
Reply
#36
Unfortunately for you, all that electrical equipment costs money, a lot of money, and you run out of money to pay the electric bill. *snickers to himself as rag destroys your precious raid group*

A. Throw the melting computers at Ragnaros in a latch ditch attempt to kill him.
B. Run
C. Run and use the tourists as meat shields.
D. Run and trip.
E. Steal the tourist's guns and shoot at Ragnaros.
[Image: FYKk.gif]
Click on the dragon, you know you want to.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Horde, That's right, I'm the Horde.
PM
Reply
#37
C.
You run away, ashamed at your first hardware-level wipe, and trip, falling forward as the ring pops out of your neck due to the impact, ricochets against the scenery and delicately rolls Rag's way, gently going 'clink' as it touches his molten-edge-for-legs thing. You find yourself looking up at the elemental badass as his fiery gazeness looks form you to the ring and back.

A. Smile idiotically
B. Smirk dumbly
C. Grin all retarded-like
D. Giggle naively
E. Nurse's bewbage flashes before your eyes as you A, B, C or D
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
PM
Reply
#38
E. If only for the mind attack that takes place.

As your mind is assaulted with nurse's gigantic breasts you get up in a trance and walk over to the nearest bench to pass out.

A. Pass out
B. Pass out and get stolen from
C. Continue on in your trance
D. Break the trance and go to loot Rag's body.
E. Run around like an idiot
[Image: FYKk.gif]
Click on the dragon, you know you want to.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Horde, That's right, I'm the Horde.
PM
Reply
#39
E

Hey, those images were driving you round the twist!

Suddenly, a dark cave. How the hell did you get here? Better yet! What are you going to do now?

A. Explore
B. Sleep
C. Continue with the nurse images
D. Scream, just because you feel like it
E. Go play an invisible piano
Reply
#40
Edit because fix'd.

Anyway, I choose... A!




Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Reply
#41
As you explore the cave you realize this cave is somehow vaguely familiar......you've stumbled into Onyxia's lair!

A. Cry like a baby
B. Run out as fast as you can
C. Get ready to fight the Broodmother
D. Start praying Onyxia hasn't been updated yet
E. Stay put and think
[Image: FYKk.gif]
Click on the dragon, you know you want to.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Horde, That's right, I'm the Horde.
PM
Reply
#42
A. After much quivering of lips, weeping of puffy red, moist eyes, and wails of sorrow, you realize all your computer equipment was destroyed from the battle with Ragnaros, and are thoroughly incapable of forming yet another raid group! And unless you're a death knight, pre-patch, with raid gear! You're screwed! Now what?

A.Attempt to fight Onyxia with nothing but your fists! Like a bad ass.

B.Wander off and forget about the epic loots.

C.Yell loudly, maybe shes not home.

D.Travel to Icecrown, and talk the Lich King into making you a Death Knight so you can solo Onyxia.(He might buy it.)

E.More crying?
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=



^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
PM
Reply
#43
D. If he doesn't turn you into a Death Knight, you can kill him and get even more epic loots.
[Image: FYKk.gif]
Click on the dragon, you know you want to.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Horde, That's right, I'm the Horde.
PM
Reply
#44
Arthas is not amused! After denying you, he shoos you off his porch on Icecrown, saying hes very busy waiting for his raid patch to be released, and has no time for your nonsense! Tapping his foot, he waits for you to leave. You...

A.Attack his b***h ass! That mofo just totally dissed you.
B.Hang your head dejectedly and sulk back to Onyxia, hopefully she'll kill you.
C.Try to bride Arthas with delicious Bowls'n' Brains. Yummy!
D.Throw leaf-bag poo at him, you still got one.
E.Think of the nurse's assets again, and loiter on his porch.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=



^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
PM
Reply
#45
D.

No one can resist the power of poo-in-a-leaf!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

youth-backhand
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.