[-]
Main Menu
Portal
Forums
Wiki
Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Maxwell
01-13-2018 08:23 AM
» Replies: 29
» Views: 37344
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97446
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 40252
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31660
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25672

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

???
#46
Throughout your career one can't help but notice that throwing poo-in-a-leaf at someone has never helped the situation, similarly after the aformentioned poo tossing you find yourself confronted with yet another angry boss.

A) Mock the poo covered Lich King, you sure outsmarted him!
B) Convert to christianity, it's never too late to be saved, right?
C) Remember the ring that you so unwittingly left behind with Ragnaros that may or may not have a vital impact on your life span. Should probably go get that...
D) Start charging your lazers!
E) Kill yourself, save everyone else their time.
[Image: Signature.png]
PM
Reply
#47
D.

SHOOP DA WOOP!

Also, I totally take credit for the poo in a leaf idea.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Reply
#48
SHOOP DA WHOOP. URRA CHARGIN' UR LAZ0R! It is taking a god awful long time and Arthas had to go get dinner anyhow.
How would you wish to kill your time until Arthas gets back from dinner?

A. YOYO! YO! I'MMA YOYO THIS YOYO LIKE NO ONE YOYO'D A YOYO EVAH!
B. Throw rocks at Beehives. Don't worry, they won't sting because that'd be comitting suicide, right?
C. Throw beehives at rocks. Someone has to do it.
D. Search for an aforementioned Nurse.
E. Invent Gravity.
Little by little, one travels far.
PM
Reply
#49
I choose F
Go find the ring.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
PM
Reply
#50
D. Since F isn't a choice, noob! Anyways... man that nurse was stacked to the ceiling! I should try and get her digits, still chargin' mah lazer, I go off to find aforementioned nurse in a sad attempt to get with someone out of my league.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=



^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
PM
Reply
#51
You find the nurse!

A. Be direct. Ask her out on the spot.
B. Fire your laz0r at her.
C. Become extremely nervous and stutter until she rolls her eyes and leaves.
D. Start disco dancing (using the laz0r, of course)
PM
Reply
#52
A. Why the hell not?
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.
PM
Reply
#53
Slowly her lips curl into what looks like a snarl, but out of the blue she screams "OF COURSE!" and runs off to get her out-of-the-job-clothes. You stand there confused as hell.

Twenty dates later, a marriage ceremony with a gummi cake (You oh-so-loved that cake), two children (One called billy-bob and the other called billy. You hated names) and a nice suburban house later...

You're sitting peacefully on the porch with the nurse, who is for no reason at all is still wearing her nurse gown.

A: Suddenly leap up and attack everything in sight
B: Fall over for the lulz
C: Run off screaming about commitment
D: Walk inside to see if you can torment your children
E: Walk inside to see if you can compliment your children
F: Walk inside to see if you can set a bad role model for your children

CHOOSEQUICK!




Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Reply
#54
B
Wow. Sometimes I forget the past.
PM
Reply
#55
You fall over, your wife panics and immediately calls an ambulance, hearing sirens roaring down the street, what do you do...

A. Tell your wife it was a joke, you're not dying.
B.Now leap up and attack everything in sight, with the element of surprise.
C.Wait till the ambulance carries you into the vehicle, then totally fight them for the wheel and steal it.
D. Explode.
E. Think about your long lost ring, Onyxia, Arthas, and those revels, tourists, Sgts. and everything else in your life you've neglected to this point.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=



^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
PM
Reply
#56
C! You're not going to let them get away with such a kewl ride any time soon.




Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Reply
#57
You lay on the stretcher till their attention is is caught by a clown laying face down in the street, they pull over to pick him up and take him with you to the hospital, during this time, you grab a scalpel, and stab the driver in the throat, a spray of cherry kool-aid spews from his juglar, and you epically Spartan kick the passenger seat's occupant out of the car, pushing the kool-aid covered mess of a paramedic from the driver's seat, and shift it to drive, tearing ass down the street with the sirens on, man those things are cool, what to do now?

A.Drive to the hospital, so you can possibly score some morphine.
B.Pick up your smokin' nurse wife and drive her around in the bitching ride.
C.Ditch the life you've gained over the past few years, and go look for that ring you lost all those years ago.
D.Help the clown in the street.
E.Drive through McDonalds, you got a hankerin' for a big mac.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=



^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
PM
Reply
#58
A. There's no other choice.




Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Reply
#59
You arrive at the hospital and head inside, your morphine senses were tingling but something wasn't quite right. All of a sudden you notice a shiney golden object along with various medical utensils and a lot of blood on a tray. On closer inspection it appears to be your ring!

A) Grab it! It's mine! My own! My precious!
B) Don't do it, it's a trap!
C) Who cares about the damned thing anyway, it has only caused you pain and misery.
D) Attack everything in sight, clearly this is a conspiracy.
E) Kill yourself, it's better than just standing there.
[Image: Signature.png]
PM
Reply
#60
Score! You manage to fool everyone in the hospital with the fake mustache you apply while driving the ambulance with your knees on the way there, passing by with the greatest of easy, your guile knows no equal. Finally making your way to the stash for morphine, all looks clear, until....! A rabid homeless man jumps out, armed with a terrible, rusty spoon, demanding to surrender the morphine to him, or he'll kill a puppy, immediately retrieving one form his coat pocket, he holds the spoon up to it's adorable face, the puppy looks at you sadly, his eyes break your heart, you....

A.Fight the homeless man! The puppy must be saved.
B.F*** that puppy man, he never did anything with you, proceeds to grab as many handfuls of morphine as you can, ignoring the homeless man.
C.Shoot up with morphine right then and there, you can't wait! You neeeeeddsss it.
D.Throw the morphine at the homeless man, hopefully now he'll give you the puppy in return.
E.Realize the wedding ring that you've owned for the last few years is actually one and the same as the hospital you first woke up in, in fact...! -This- is that exact same hospital from all those years ago, and the homeless man is foreign tourist you once threw poo at, man hes fallen far.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=



^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
PM
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

youth-backhand
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.