[-]
Main Menu
Portal
Forums
Wiki
Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Maxwell
01-13-2018 08:23 AM
» Replies: 29
» Views: 37344
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97446
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 40252
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31660
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25672

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

???
#91
After the fly goes away your significant other comes over. So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

A: COurage wolf was phone
B:I AM PHONE
C:i dont get this referance, i am lame, and im bad at the guitar.
D: Chuck Norris
PM
Reply
#92
(Damn you Tarne and your quickness! I had some cool options! *sobs*)

D!
Reply
#93
Tarne Wrote:After the fly goes away your significant other comes over. So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

A: COurage wolf was phone
B:I AM PHONE
C:i dont get this referance, i am lame, and im bad at the guitar.
D: Chuck Norris

(( Why am I reminded of that place on the internets that shall not be named? ))
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
PM
Reply
#94
You mean 4-ch-*is gunned down rapidly*
PM
Reply
#95
Seven years of attempting to fly as you fall down a bottomless well, surviving only on twinkies lodged in the well wall, trust me, they were there all the time. Burning off all the calories with the amazing flapping of wings(arms) in your training, the fly finally teaches you to soar like Superman, but considering you could already fly due to the super powers your received in the hospital previously, it's pointless, either way, you fly out of the well like a heard of turtles, after another seven you're an old, greyed man, with two awesome beards, that are now down to your knees. Anyways, once out of the well after all this time, you see that a costume shop has been built over whatever used to be up there. You're in the storage room, and several costumes are on a rack, your current clothes are stinky from years of sweat, and twinky mess. You pick which costume....?

A.Batman.(That belt is awesome.)]
B.Stormtrooper.
C.A doctor.
D.A runaway slave.
E.Kretol.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=



^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
PM
Reply
#96
E.

Hands down, E.
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
PM
Reply
#97
(I giff you life!!! *Zaps the thread.* Okay!) You spot that Kretol costume, and man does it look good, screw Batman, he can't punt like Kretol can. After donning you Earthshaker Axes, wolf-skin helm, scantily fitting leather harness and short shorts, boots and bracers! You're ready after a coat of green body pain, you -are- Kretol now! You feel the powers of the Administrative Overlord coursing through your veins! The power is enough to corrupt you! Ride the lighting! Man all this power feels great! So what do you do with it?

A.Errupt a volcano from the center of the street.
B.Create yourself a set of Tier 9 gear, and uber leet legendary weapons!
C. Fight CRIME!
D.Spawn yourself a taco, all this thinking's got you hungry.
E.Take a nap.(You lazy.... lookin' at you Maulbane!)
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=



^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
PM
Reply
#98
E. Kretol has a lot of things to do in the morning, and since you're being him you have the PLAY THE PART YOU'VE BEEN ASSIGNED. Or rather, brutally stolen without consent.

Just get to sleep, lazy.




Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Reply
#99
*Shakes fist* MAULBANEEEEE!!! Curse you!

You get your rest thats long due to you, curling up into the fetal position out in the middle of the street, and drift to slumber. D'aww.... but wait...? Whats this! Your dreams are not safe! Inside your peaceful dreamland you hear Grakor's voice calling out for help! Then a crash, then silence.... after much waiting, the sound of foot steps ring in your ears, the shadows infront of you move, they're about to step into the light, they are....

A.Jason from Friday the 13th.
B.A clown.(Man those guys are scary.)
C.Bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
D.Cressy!!!
E.A lion dressed like Batman, cape and all.
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=



^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
PM
Reply
D. She's gone mad with power already! It's only been a day, too!




Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Reply
Who had let her near the cloning machine? Nevermind that now. There must be a solution to this problem. What will you do?

A. Challenge her to a PokÃÂmon duel! No one could ever beat your Charmander!
B. Challenge her to a PokÃÂmon duel! MAGIKARP! USE YOUR SPLASH ATTACK!
C. Take a nap, it had taken a nap to clone Cressy. Maybe another one will unclone her?
D. You guessed it! Bomb Iraq.
E. Play poker with the Cressies.
Little by little, one travels far.
PM
Reply
A!!!! My pokemons, let me show them to you! I shall defeat this Wild Cressy that has appeared, the capture her wiff mah master ball.(Take that Maulbane! Bet you were hoping' for a nap, not on my watch!)
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=



^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
PM
Reply
You try and throw the Pokeball, but you begin to succumb to battle fatigue half-way through. Your arm slows and the Pokeball does not gain the right amount of velocity! It hits the ground half-heartedly, and slowly opens... Oh no, HALF a charmander comes out! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

This isn't the cartoon kind of 1/2 either, it looks like it's been severed by an axe. It is currently screaming for mercy on the ground, bleeding. The Cressies are watching you, shocked.

A: Show those damn Cressies your middle finger
B: Destroy the Charmander
C: Try and help the Charmander
D: Finish what you started - sleep
E: Fall unconscious - I swear it's different than sleeping!




Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Reply
C: Help the Charmander.

You attempt to restore it to its completed form. How do you do so?

A: Repeatedly withdrawing it, and depsoiting it.
B: Look for some bandages to wrap it up in.
C: Stab it in its single eye. (How would this help?)
D: Punt it at the Cressies, hoping it would turn normal mid-flight.
E: Fall asleep on it, crushing it to death.
My Character List:

Mahhal Thunderhoof

[Image: MDJR.gif]
PM
Reply
C.

You're not sure how it'll help, but you're beginning to suspect teh Cressy also gots leet broken mind-control.

Edit: You also lol like an idiot.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
PM
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

youth-backhand
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.