The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

. . .
I just need to leave for a while. Bye..
What- What happened, man? :(
I just need some time away is all.
Hope you're all right, Kage.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Well, I've calmed down now, but still, I am gonna leave for a while. As many probably have noticed, I've cleared out my skype. There was a lot of people I didn't talk to, and I don't like having my skype cluttered. If you think I was wrong in removing you because you wished to talk, or you just wanna have a chat with Kage, add me. kagetheshadow.

I'll be lurking the forums, tis what I do. Reading good profiles, making my own, maybe even posting them. But other then that (And of course debates about stuff for the server. Can't avoid those. Don't wanna come back and learn about new stuff I didn't get my say in.) I'll be a ghost. Goes without saying, but I wont be ingame either. Even if you bug me for rp. (Though I probably wont say no to Skype rp) Chu lot behave ya? I'll be back to run the Reach soon enough, so you Dawn nubs don't go quitting on me.

Take care folks. And go out and rp. Outside of capital cities. Jeeze, I go online and it's either 15 people in stormwind or GMI, and no one seems to want to rp (Even with call outs every 5 minutes for different things) Tis a new broken world, explore!
:(

We'll miss you.
You will be missed, Krest.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Posting a bit of an update. Jobs jobs jobs galore! Just today I had two job interviews. One was weird (group interview. I.. Don't know how to explain it) but I feel pretty good about it and I'm pretty sure I stood out (Mmnn.. Chef jackets) And the other, well I got myself a bench test on Saturday during the dinner rush (Woohoo!). Tomorrow I have another interview at 1:30ish so things seem to be going well finally!
Good luck with the upcoming interview! I'm hopeful you'll land one of them.
What's goin' on, man?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I'm starving for a job..? (Almost literally now x.x) But! Things look good, so I should be out and about in the food field once again, either cooking up five star dishes, or serving Pinkberry frozen yogurt (Or even artisan breads [which is my goal])
[Image: Gordon-Ramsay-Image-via-yumsugar.com_.jpg]

No one seen it coming.

But really, good luck mang!
Indeed, good luck to you, and don't become a highwayman for money!

..although it might be a good idea, you'll get a song dedicated to you.
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_lho5ae3Fu31qe94fqo1_400.gif]