The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

10/3 12:00Pm ST Poker Night at The Toothless Prophet's Tavern
Flyers are plastered all over the main cities and the Goblin Outposts

Skoll Wrote:
Poker Night at The Toothless Prophet's Tavern

That's right come on down to the Toothless in Ratchet on Thursday at 12:00pm to win big with our new dice game
Tauren Hold'em
First Pint of house ale is free for all players.
Beer
The buy in is only 20 silver. All dice, game pieces, and rules sets will be provided. Don't be shy, if you play your hand right and you could be coming home with a bags of gold.

((The Beta test went very well today so we are doing a full event. To participate go to this post and download the Addon and review the rules. But never fear if it looks like too much I will be going over it again before we start. Also, the best way learn is to play. Believe me it is not as hard as it looks, once you start playing, I will be happy to go as slow as you wish. Or if you want you can just download addon and watch till you get the hang of it. The money will be IC so do with it as you will))
Yeah, that's my kind of event.
It's unfortunate that my own Aeus Rteschiaron, gambler extraordinaire, has gone before this came around. I'd have looked forward to something like this for him.
Event it 2 hours!

Unfortunately time will be a little tighter for me than I expected. So I am going to be at the tavern at 11:00 ish any one that want to join me can. And feel to keep playing even after I leave. The addon is set up so any one can be the dealer.
Yeah, stoked. Will be around.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Hold on, you said it's on 29th of September. >.>
Poker night ended with Riggs gaining 51 coins from his initial 20! Nice night and thanks to everyone out there! We could definitely have at least two tables thanks to participation.
Main Characters:

I am so sorry, Aethon you are right, I must have flipped the 6 in my head.

Like Diethe said it went very well, and well Skoll ended up broke, (Any one ever watch tabletop? I feel like Wil Wheaton ). I found some areas to improve the game aswell.

I hope every one had fun and I will be doing another poker event very soon. Please look for it.
Probably a few bug-smasher suggestions:

-When you left, we weren't able to see a certain player's actions. I'm wondering if it's related to him being an Alliance when every goblin out there is Horde, but hey we roleplayed with a human, so I dunno.
-Yeah, the raid thing needs to be fixed. I think cards are only shown within the party.
Main Characters:

I am going to do another Poker Night this Thursday at 12:00 PM. Once again it is going to be in the Toothless. For more info check the first post

I might have figured out a betting system, that we can test. If any one is interested. Also I have figured out the raid party bug as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poker Morning Cartoons 9:00Am (10-05-2013) DuskWolf 5 1,038 10-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Last Post: DuskWolf
  Tavern gambling, beta test Mon 9/23 12:00 ST. DuskWolf 3 835 09-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Last Post: DuskWolf