08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 356
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2615
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85211
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2197
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3392

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

11 PM and all is calm!
Ayup! I'm at work and right now it seems like we might get a really tranquil night. Fingers crossed since the previous one was quite chaotic...

I wonder though, do any other of you CotHers work nightshifts? Where and between what hours? Is there much to do during those or just sitting on yer arse and keeping a look on a screen or something?

And most important of all - when there are moments of stillness at work, what do you entertain yourself with?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
PM
No one... really?
That sort of surprises me. But then I guess most of the community aren't old enough to hold down jobs?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
PM
I know Ural and Pharaoh have held some pretty crazy shifts. But, I'll let them elaborate! If they see this topic.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
PM
Jobless fool here.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
(11-03-2013, 06:22 PM)MstrCorvus Wrote: Jobless fool here.

Cough.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m00qfdoBWr1qd87hlo1_500.gif]

i am sea-bass
PM
No nightshifts cause I work (do internship) at a school that closes at about 18.00. So called moments of stillness happen at random moments at the day, sometimes an hour or two, sometimes just five minutes. I usually just browse the internwebz to pass the time.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Calm down friend... Kiffles 3 310 12-11-2012, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Psychyn