Poll: Do you think something will happen in 2012?
Yes, and quite frankly it scares me.
Yes, but I'm just going to wait and see what it is.
I'm indifferent on it. Could happen or not happen.
BULLSH**! *Flips computer.*
[Show Results]

[-]
Main Menu
Portal
Forums
Wiki
Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads
User Map
IRC Chat
Voicechat Status

[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Touchseed
09-06-2017 07:11 AM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 36490
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this time around...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 96832
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 39817
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31353
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25376

[-]
Who's On-line
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

2012. OR, "Is This the End?"
I call dibs on Elfization!
[Image: retradrak.png]
"May the eternal light of the Sun shine down upon you..." -Drakmian Ishnar Lightbound

[Image: mcvries.png]
"Say that again, and have a Shadowflame bolt encrusted in your face." -Peter McVries

Give the world the best that you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. :D
PM
Is what it is. I suppose a lot of stupid people will be giving out their shit in the weeks to come since "They don't need it anymore". All I'm thinking, if it doesn't happen, my life will turn out to be -so- much better. If it does...well hell, nothing I can do about it but spend my last day looking up memes and laughing at Candlej
So Ivan say to me "Who was talking device then?"

And then Sergei say "But Ivan is dead"

That is when I realize Sergei was bear.
PM
Piroska Wrote:The Shadowrun roleplaying universe has already told us what will happen: the world will enter a new cycle in which magic is prominent again. Unexplained Genetic Expression (UGE) will occur as babies are born looking like elves and dwarves. Dragons will awake and reappear in the sky. Ley lines will begin to show again in the world. Magic will slowly creep back into the forefront and then, in later years, goblinization will occur as 10% of the world's population mutates into trolls, ogres, and other things.

I don't know 'bout you, but I'm looking forward to being able to use the words like "whizzer", "frag", "chummer", and "biz"!

ORKSES IS DA BIGGEST AND DA STRONGEST!

NEEDZ MOAR DAKKA!

*lights a cigar with the pilot light on his flamethrower, then proceeds to burn the shit out of some Space Marine scum while peppering some Imperial Guards with his Dakka.*
Torrek | Troll Rogue/Engineer | Currently Shuffling between Booty Bay and Rachet, looking for work and perfecting his designs |Torrek's Journal
Oroth Kodohorn | Tauren Hunter | Wandering the Plains of Kalimdor | Chieftan of the Kodohorn Tribe
PM
this hype got all started becouse aztecs and vikings were lazy enough not to count beyond year 2012...
Waaagh!
-----------------------
[Image: portal_337792.gif]
Ho ho hooo, Mon ami, I am a french axe. It's my job to -cut- to the chase.
PM
This is an easy one.

2012 will be a time of great change.
It will be the year we hit peak oil.
[Image: 2mhzmdy.gif]
PM
rentreality Wrote:This is an easy one.

2012 will be a time of great change.
It will be the year we hit peak oil.

D'AAAAAH YOU BEAT ME TO IT D:<

But yeah. End of the Oil Age. :B Hope you boys and girls like steampunk.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
As far as the Mayans go with all these theories, I just think they ran out of rock to predict stuff on.

Rent's oil theory is a good one. I personally think it will be the start of a new ice age. Not instantly of course, but from there I think the world will gradually get colder, eventually wiping out humans and many other creatures. Afterward a new race will evolve and be more advanced than we humans(Of course I'm talking about future GNOMES, oh yeah!).

/two cents
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
PM
If I'm honest, I think the only thing that will be powerful enough to take out -EVERYTHING- (Or at the very least all life) -and- is the most likely, is Yellow Stone Park. This being because the eruption alone could take out alot of America, then the ash blocks out and the sun and Bam, like Gnomad said, Ice age.
That is if we live past the suffercation and flaming balls of hell! Best to stay possitive :D
[Image: Surma1copy-1.jpg]
PM
spoilered for a semi-naughty word.
Spoiler:
it's russian hell.
Waaagh!
-----------------------
[Image: portal_337792.gif]
Ho ho hooo, Mon ami, I am a french axe. It's my job to -cut- to the chase.
PM
I think something will happen cause some nutter will try to "trigger" it by doing something awfull D:
PM
Nothing will happen as usual with these rubbish claims. I think its the same thing as global warming - yes the planet is heating up and the ice is melting but not because of us. Science proved that it wasn't because of us many years ago. I also have to point out that this was long before Al gore started to make money of this false claim.

Now they are trying to use the global warming-scare to convince everyone that it will be a massive flood in 2012. Here in Sweden, we had more snow than we have had in 20 years up in the northern parts. I am not worried at all and neither should any of you be. :P

Have a nice day! LOL
PM
To me, saying something huge will happen in 2012 is just the same as saying the Earth is flat. Bunch of loosers and integrists and pseudo scientists and journalists seeking sensational.

But I'm so gonna have a party on December 22nd, it's gonna be like Rapture Day but better, and everyone will have those rage faces you only see on 4chan, it's gonna be 20% cooler :D
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
PM
Actually, there's a facebook event for a worldwide party on December 22nd. There are listed party sites, but if you don't want to or can attend those, they encourage you to throw your own party.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
PM
Please check the last date on posts before posting...this thread is over a year old...
PM
One and a half, actually! (I've no idea why I felt I needed to make that post. I'm so bored.)
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  America's Got Talent 2012 Wuvvums 9 273 09-14-2012, 11:21 AM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Halloween Horror Nights 2012 c0rzilla 21 623 08-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Sersay
  E3 2012 Roxas65 19 528 06-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Roxas65