The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Where would you like this years Love Festival to take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lost Rigger Cove (Tanaris)
6.82%
3 6.82%
Timbermaw Hold/Lake Kel'theril (Winterspring)
13.64%
6 13.64%
Scalawag Point/Isle of Spears (Howling Fjord)
29.55%
13 29.55%
River's Heart (Sholazar Basin)
34.09%
15 34.09%
Darkmoon Faire (Darkmoon Island)
15.91%
7 15.91%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2015 Love Festival Planning: Location!
[Image: RHM3jlX.png]

PLANNING

Greetings, folks! Coming this February is this year's Love-is-in-the-Air Festival, and as usual, we'll be having the community decide on the festival's location and games! Two polls are being planned on community input as to what this festival would entail, the first being on location itself. 2014 had Thousand Needles, 2013 was in Winterspring, and 2012 was in Shimmering Flats. This year, 5 locations are proposed for a possible place for the festival, based on terrain (the ground has to be relatively flat for spawning stages, tables, and platforms) and game/event ideas.

1.) Lost Rigger Cove, Tanaris

Spoiler:
[Image: YQpfSMe.png]

The festival theme would be that of the beach, with events ideas including surfing/swimming, sand castle building, burying your partner in the sand, luaus, and dance competitions. Lodging will be provided either in the ship or in the nearby houses. IC, this can take place in a goblin town along Tanaris or some area in Ratchet.

2.) Timbermaw Hold/Lake Kel'theril (Winterspring)

Spoiler:
[Image: i5FO5TZ.png]

An old but beloved location, this can be a repeat of 2013 but with more event ideas. Some include snowman building, snowfort/snowball fighting, ice skating contest, cave exploration, and so forth. Lodging will be provided either at the ruins or near the hot springs. This is still Winterspring IC, but at a hot spring resort.

3.) Scalawag Point/Isle of Spears (Howling Fjord)

Spoiler:
[Image: dgvq3jI.png]

A nearly wholly new location, with some snow-themed events mixed with beach. Event ideas include ice-island hopping, winter swimming, and ice fishing. Some ideas from Winterspring can be carried over here as well. Lodging will take place among the pre-existing buildings or some more spawned.

4.) River's Heart (Sholazar Basin)

Spoiler:
[Image: 3B6LgFS.png]

Jungle-themed events will be the focus here, especially along the river itself. Waterfall diving, white-river rafting, and vine climbing/swinging are among the event ideas here, alongside any carried over from Lost Rigger Cove if this is selected over that one. Lodging will have to be spawned along River's Heart itself.

5.) Darkmoon Faire (Darkmoon Island)

Spoiler:
[Image: GjpXb1Y.png]

Though this would take place onto the fairgrounds, the Festival itself would be sponsored by TLE. Events are likely carnival based, with ring tossing, gallery shooting, mechanical bull riding, etc., as event ideas. Lodging will be tricky, but I think I can figure something out.

The poll will remain open until Thursday, January 15. You can select up to two events in this poll, with the location with the highest votes selected as the winner for this year's place. Event idea proposing will begin after this poll is closed.

Happy voting!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I will personally swing the hammer on anyone who doesn't vote for Howling Fjord.
Oh whops... Should have looked at comment before voting then. *Jumps into Subterranean APC.*
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_mw3mwwCGmB1spfzzdo1_250.gif]
Brothers and sisters of NOD, I welcome you to planet C&C.
Mmm, Winterspring or Howling Fjord please. These all look good actually. Maybe not the first one since that's too similar to the last festival.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Howling Fjord!
[Image: 15.jpg]
(01-10-2015, 04:37 PM)Grogloki Wrote: Howling Fjord!

This guy knows what's up.
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
o/ Fjord!!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Why is everyone voting Fjord? :'(
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Because Fjord is love.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
It's okay, I voted jungle.
But... Darkmoon Faire. T_T

It's dark, and... romantic.

No tunnel of love ride with an accidental skeleton? No carnival games? No performance by Epic Tauren Warrior?

C'MON COTH. You can still change your votes y'know.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

For me, it's a mixture of the fact that Northrend en masse gets so little RP, as well as the aesthetic. I voted for it and Sholazar, as I felt like Darkmoon was too... dark for a Love Festival, plus we've already had a desert-area-based Love Festival, as well as a cold-area based one. So I think it'd be a nice way to mix it up either way.

I also suggested Howling Fjord, so I may be a bit biased.

There.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Think I'm gonna unvote the Fjord and vote the Basin because we need s̶h̶i̶r̶t̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ warm air for the play. 8)
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Looking at the votes now, you know how to convince people to change their minds, Geoni :|
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interest Check: TLE Festival ImagenAshyun 4 103,722 02-20-2015, 08:12 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  2015 Love Festival Brainstorming: Events! ImagenAshyun 3 1,843 01-20-2015, 11:04 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  2014 Love Festival Event Poll! ImagenAshyun 2 1,144 02-10-2014, 12:16 PM
  Love Festival 2014 Brainstorming! ImagenAshyun 24 4,255 02-03-2014, 10:04 PM
  [TLE] Love Has Sunken ImagenAshyun 0 976 04-24-2013, 11:35 AM