The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Where would you like this years Love Festival to take place?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lost Rigger Cove (Tanaris)
6.82%
3 6.82%
Timbermaw Hold/Lake Kel'theril (Winterspring)
13.64%
6 13.64%
Scalawag Point/Isle of Spears (Howling Fjord)
29.55%
13 29.55%
River's Heart (Sholazar Basin)
34.09%
15 34.09%
Darkmoon Faire (Darkmoon Island)
15.91%
7 15.91%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2015 Love Festival Planning: Location!
True Mountain Men vote for the Howling Fjord.

Also, more room to build/have events without having to use floating platforms over the water.
(01-11-2015, 09:27 AM)Geoni Wrote: Think I'm gonna unvote the Fjord and vote the Basin because we need s̶h̶i̶r̶t̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ warm air for the play. 8)

If this happens Rensin will just show up naked.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I wanted Sholzar Basin just because of the scenery (Looks gorgeous) but I remember a lot of RP happening around the area that the festival happened in last year. I'm hoping that if it happens in Howling Fjord, more RP will happen in the area afterwards. (Mountains are pretty gorgeous too.)
Sholazar Basin is barely beating out Howling Fjord! Tomorrow is the last day to vote, so if you haven't yet, vote now! You can also change your vote if you think your old choice won't be viable as well!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
So, I said this in Skype, but will say it here for posterity too; Sholazar would fit really well as a part of Stranglethorn. Maybe a recent clearing by the Venture. Co?

IT COULD BE A TOTALLY CLEVER AND NOT CLICHED ANALOGY TO MODERN HOLIDAYS BEING CORPORATELY COMPROMISED

But yeah. I really like the idea of it being geographically in Stranglethorn.

If Sholazar wins, that is.
There is still time to not get banned.

Vote for Howling Fjord today.
Jof'waz will freeze in the snow, becoming a true snowman. Therefore, I encourage everyone to vote for Sholazar, for Mathias' sake.
I voted both, ban me.
/sarcasm
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
The location of this poll is River's Heart in Sholazar Basin! However, I am aware not everyone has a player willing to go to Northrend, so in addition to brainstorming what events this festival would have, you can (optionally) vote for where the actual festival would take place IC.

Now that we have our place, let the ideas flow! Come to this thread to suggest what events should be in this year's festival!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interest Check: TLE Festival ImagenAshyun 4 103,722 02-20-2015, 08:12 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  2015 Love Festival Brainstorming: Events! ImagenAshyun 3 1,843 01-20-2015, 11:04 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  2014 Love Festival Event Poll! ImagenAshyun 2 1,144 02-10-2014, 12:16 PM
  Love Festival 2014 Brainstorming! ImagenAshyun 24 4,255 02-03-2014, 10:04 PM
  [TLE] Love Has Sunken ImagenAshyun 0 976 04-24-2013, 11:35 AM