The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

4/17 - 12am: Updating, Maintenance
The server will be coming down tonight at midnight for updates and maintenance. Among the updates includes 2.4 support, or at least implementing it and testing it. If everything goes well, and things work fairly normally, I will post a success reply here.
The server is currently down. I will make another reply when it's ready for connections, and also whether or not 2.4 will be needed yet.
I foresee the downtime taking a bit longer than anticipated, as I have to remake the various files the server needs to work (DBCs, map files, and collision map files). Again, I'll post replies with any further information.
Just to ensure people aren't waiting with baited breath - extracting the proper updated files for collision support may take up to another hour, so... either go to sleep, or watch a movie or something!
Mmmkay. Hope the server will be able to take 2.4! *Hits the hay* G'night u.u
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Just an update, still working on collision stuffs, and I also need to compile the server code.
Updating is complete. The server is running patch 2.4. There are still some bugs, but it's definitely playable from what I see.

For those that already have a separate WoW installation that has 2.4, I'd suggest to try connecting using that installation the same way as before (just by replacing the realmlist) and test it out that way. For those that don't have a separate WoW installation, I'd suggest to make a copy of your current WoW directory, and then patch one of the directories to 2.4.

One bad thing is that I had to take out the AHBot, as it hasn't been updated yet. Hopefully it will be soon.
Remember to reset your chat channels if they have been removed while updating your directory!
[Image: Sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Maintenance - 3/21, 2:20ish am PDT Kretol 1 793 03-21-2009, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Temporary downtime - Maintenance 2/19 Kretol 1 849 02-20-2009, 12:38 AM
  Brief Downtime - 12am (9/11) Kretol 1 892 09-10-2008, 11:36 PM
  Server Update: 4/1 - 12am PDT Kretol 3 946 04-01-2008, 11:29 AM
  1/28 ~2am - Server Maintenance/Updating Kretol 0 670 01-27-2008, 11:35 PM