The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

403 - You are DENIED!
"
You are DENIED!
"

I have starting getting these respones when surfing our site, tried emptying cookies and checking firewall and what not. The thing is that it only "denies" me randomly. What is wrong and is there something I can do to fix it?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Try surfing other sites too.
I vaguely remember having the same problem.
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
Ahh, that's just this website's server. When that happens just do a page refresh and it'll go POOF back to normal.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
I believe it has to do with the configuration. I have a lot of 'banned' sites/words in an effort to prevent spambots from coming onto the forum. Unfortunately, -sometimes- some of those words appear in the URL even through normal actions on the forums. So, if you see it, just try reopening the site or refreshing or something similar.