08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 406
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2982
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85976
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2554
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3418

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

40k Campaign
As some of you may be aware, I was all fine and dandy hosting 40k campaigns until i had a little bit of a break-down for a combination of mostly unrelated factors. Now I think I've recovered, and I find that I enjoy GMing far more then I enjoy actually RPing. As such; I will be hosting a 40k Campaign... or even a WH fantasy campaign.

There will be three-six player slots depending on interest. Timezones... well, I'd like most Rp to be at 9-10am server time, or even earlier. The earlier the better, to be honest. Roleplay at midnight server time? That would be blissful, though my expectations aren't that high. Roleplay at midday server time? It can be done, but not consistently as I am a mortal and require sleep. There will be no set schedules for anything excluding major events. If anybody from the previous group joins, they may notice some similarities... though I will try and mix it up a little.

Never rp'd in 40k before? That's my favourite kind. Don't be shy. I'm also only interested people who can roleplay on a very frequent basis and have enthusiasm.

Finally, the campaign? That's up to you guys. When you post your interest, please post what campaigns you'd prefer. Any of the 40k campaigns or even warhammer fantasy, whatever floats your boat!
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
[-] The following 3 users Like mimloopen's post:
  • Loxmardin, Piken, Mezrin
PM
I'm interested in Deathwatch, Black Crusade, perhaps some Fantasy, maybe even Dark Heresy, but I'm already in an Only War group. :P
PM
I'd like a spot reserved- But only if there aren't enough people. I've already had two campaigns with Mimloopen, and I think it'd be fair to let others enjoy them before I do.
PM
Last spot... or maybe two if I'm generous :) Can't stress enough the importance of being able to rock n roll at the listed times; as an Australian I can only alter my schedule so far!

Will start inviting for the group over skype when everybody is in.
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
PM
Despite the title, we have decided on Warhammer Fantasy as our campaign. Last call.
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Campaign for Brains QuantumLegacy 5 254 11-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Last Post: QuantumLegacy
  D20 campaign on forum, interest test Theik 9 268 04-13-2009, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Theik