The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Dicey December
I'm going to go ahead and establish this thread for this month, because it's going to be a busy one. This week, I have a number of tests and final assignments for my classes, and the week and a half following this next one, I'll be going through final exams. Right after final exams are over, I'll be driving to North Carolina to visit my boyfriend, and spend the rest of the month with him. Needless to say, I'll be busy.

That doesn't mean I won't be active, but there will be times when I'm quite unavailable for RP. I'll make sure to keep up with the forums when I have the time to, but my in game presence will be noticeably impacted; I won't be as active as I have been lately. I'll still be active with the Argent Crusade events, along with whatever Cressy is doing with the auctions and the murder storyline, but other than that, I might not be seen as often. If the peon I was assigned to comes back, I'll be actively RPing with him, and if he doesn't, I'll likely be assigned to a new peon and be actively RPing with him/her if that's the case.

I just wanted to put this thread up as a heads up, because there will be spurts of inactivity throughout the month and I wanted to let the community know why.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Having lots of fun and enjoying my time in NC so I've abandoned RPing for the next week or two. I'll do an event maybe. Other than that I won't be in game. Catch you on the flip side.

Woo 1000th post.
[Image: anim_500.gif]