The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A GM for the GMT Timezone
I was just wondering if there is anyone you deem fit enough and that you trust in that would be fit and is able to fill in another GM role. Its hard for me, Being in the GMT timezone, plenty of players on but not a single GM until around 10pm(GMT). If I ever need help for anything, or something as simple as tokens I have to wait untill late or the early hours. I understand that there is alot of players unactive in the present and next few weeks. I have no idea of your policies in recruiting GMs or if your even looking for more GMs for the server, but I suppose this is a suggestion really.

This is not my application by the way. I am not hinting that role towards me in anyway. Far from it infact, i'm just wondering is it possible, since alot of you are from the US. Makes it hard for me to view events etc. If this did happen, you may even get alot more people from europe posting character profiles.

This is not an angry post, by any means, just curious thats all.
Ardayus Moulaine - SI:7 Agent : Brutally Murdered

Zul'rin Zanzoa - The Exiled Frostmane
If I recall correctly, Reetha is on at odd hours (or can be, when the poor orc doesn't have RL obligations). Also, Qaza tends to be around in the early morning, but she's also quite busy with her studies at the moment.