The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: What would you like more focus on?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Argent Crusade
60.87%
14 60.87%
The Ashwatch Vigil
30.43%
7 30.43%
Other
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A Kril in the Large Sea
The Argents got my vote. I'm one of those people who want more open rp, and just as Jonoth said, the Argents can offer it. Asides, their tabards are awesome.
I voted for the Ashwatch Vigil since... Well... Night Elves; We need more of them. I think the issue I've had recently with the guild is that it's become rather inactive. A lot of inactive members and what have you. I'll admit, I might not've been the most active member, either, from a purely RP perspective and I should probably change that. I suppose playing the hardcore traditionalist Nelf doesn't exactly give you a tonne of RP opportunities, though, since Night Elves seem to be somewhat far and few inbetween. If anyone wouldn't mind giving me a bit of advice, I could try to dabble with a few of Night Elf (Ashwatch) events against those filthy Orcs and what have you to get some activity going?
Accidentally voted Arsewash. Meant to vote Argent.

because spiders
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Well, looking to the polls from day one it looks like the Crusade is leading with a Healthy 12 votes while the Ashwatch is running up a bit behind with 4. As I said, I'm not going to be ignoring the Ashwatch or letting it crumble into insecurity, but it would definitely help me if I could get some feedback. There are a few of you who said that they wouldn't end up RPing with them, but like to see them around. Why is that, necessarily? What is the reason not to join in? It'll help me if I can know what interests everyone.

As well, some opinions on Old Elf and the Sea (For those of you who were part of it) would be nice. Should I let the event line die and retcon it? Should I try to revive it? Where do you think it went wrong? Ect...
For me, the Ashwatch are cool and give me all kinds of WC3 style nostalgia over badass kaldorei soldiers, I just lack a militant NE myself to put there! I do have Shinari, but she's more of a prop than a character.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I think that storyline is best done with 2-3 others. Small enough you can rely on those people to show up. I'm biased though, as I would prefer to solo it myself.

Sent from the mobile beard via Tapatalk2!
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
Psh,myonly issue with the Old Elf in the Sea is that I wasn't able to attend! Werk werk and all that. If you were to bring it back I could totally attend now and then give you some actual feedback on it!
I myself have a night elf that would easily join the Vigil, seems like he has to if Anthrion is gonna train him to become a warden. But not everyone wants to or dares to or just have some other excuse which is okey. And some people just want to be a bit more unique and not roleplay the majority race. I don't see -why- the Ashwatch Vigil would have to generate kal'dorei only RP. It can generate as much (Alliance) open RP as the Argent Crusade.

Again, the Argents have had their chance and time in the spotlight and they should leave way for the current and important factions - Cenarion Circle and Earthen Ring.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
One word.

REDNECKS.

My vote lies with other.
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
My large problem with the Gaswish Versich was the whole... bringing in non-night-elves into it thing. That's largely why I'm uninterested.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.