The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Leave of Absence
Ladies, gentlemen, to our game masters, and above all to Einhander,

It has been said in the past, by men far more eloquent and intelligent than the sad example who writes this message, that a person is only capable of the worst evil and injustice in the world when they act to further a cause that they feel is for the betterment of those around them. I am afraid, nay, ashamed, utterly ashamed, that I have borne this maxim out tonight to the fullest in yet another example of history repeating itself to the detriment of everyone involved.

My actions tonight, while intended only as a method to answer and silence the nagging worries that troubled a small number, were not only rash, ill-considered, and ill-conceived, but disrespectful in the highest degree towards those who have shown only friendship towards me in the past. In the light of my despicable behavior, I have decided to step away for a time -- a leave of absence, if you will, a period in which to collect myself, to find my roots and think on the mistakes I have so recklessly made. I can only hope and pray that when I return, I will be able to prove myself to this community to be a better man than the one who stepped away.

To those who I affected, especially to Einhander, I can only offer my deepest and most sincere apologies and beg for forgiveness in the light that the havoc I wrought was unintentional -- a forgiveness that I will freely admit I have neither earned nor deserve.

I wish you well.
To be honest, I don't want you to go man. But if you think it's best, then do what you think it's right. As Salem always says, "There's the easy path, and there's a right path."

I only hope that after this little vacation, you do come back. I'll be nagging Kiffles to remind you that you have friends here.
The fact that you saw your errors and worked to try and correct them only make you a more mature person in the long run, I think. We're all human, we all have crummy times.

Take care of yourself, Mans. <3 We'll be here when you want to come back.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
Which ever you decide for I hope you good luck and I´m sure we´ll stumble on each other again one day!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Although I have no idea what happened, and it's not my place to find out, I wish you good luck and hope that your 'break' will... not be bad? =P

But you get the idea.

~*Salutes*
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Return of Thayan! (AKA: Questions after a long absence!) Thayan 4 901 03-12-2010, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Thayan
  Leave of absence. Aruk 5 1,124 08-01-2009, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Aruk
  Another absence Maxwell 0 628 07-26-2009, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Maxwell
  Temporary Leave Nikodemos 5 1,159 07-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Absence Vrahn 7 1,723 06-28-2009, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Cressy