The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Necessity.
I've let myself become addicted to Coth folks. Really bad. I spend way too much time on it, to the point in which I let it get in the way of what I have to do. Not what I want to do outside of it, but what I -have- to do. Mates, I've needed a job sense october. That's way back. And then, it wasn't coth in the way. I let it be something else. Now, in the spring when jobs are the easiest to get, I've let Coth take over.

To put it simply, after next week, I'll be gone. Without a trace. There will be nothing from me on the forums, or ingame. I need a job in the next four weeks, or I get kicked out of school. I've been an idiot, a large one, and let it get to this point. Now I have to pay the price.

For the IC side of things, Gatwazzak, Erohis, Fenlan, Percy, And Maevere shall be taking command of the Reach. Next week is a break which means I won't be at school (And thus unable to search for a job sept internet wise) so I plan to be doing event after event to get what I can out of me. Something will happen to Krest, and he'll be unable to be reached during the time I'm away.

I'm sorry peeps.. I really let myself go on this. I haven't been sleeping like I should have, I've been neglecting homework (Which is actually easy, I just mean I've been putting it off till the last day) and otherwise, I've been a wreck. This is me finally growing up and putting my foot down.

I love you guys, I don't care what kind of drama we get. I'm sorry I'm gonna end up leavin the Reach hanging with it, but I'm sure those guys above'll keep the story going. (And don't worry, I've got a storyline idea to push the trust of the members of the guild to offer so very much character development I can happily leave sayin "Good job Kage, they wont forget this anytime soon.")

I know way to many of you to post down names, I'm afraid I'll miss someone and feel bad that I did. I'll be around skype, but even then, that'll be rare. I'm scared, but this is what I have to do, so bear with me guys! I'll show up again at some point!
:o!! Kresty boy, ewai with you! Fenlan will take care of everything! *nod* You just... go play the best RP game available! LIFE, you should really get a hold of your self there, your toon has been pretty afk lately ;3
Kage, buddy. I wish ye the best of luck with yer search for a job and all that homework stuff. Luck.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
Spoiler:

Any chance you will come back tho? If not, it was a fun run, you are a cool guy in my books. I wish you luck in finding that one job, hopefully your dream job~
I'll miss you, bro! I hope you'll be back someday. :)
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
Good luck with getting back on track, Kage. CotH won't go anywhere, so take all the time you need. RL comes first, after all. :)
Kaaaaaage. =( Good luck with the job! Can't write more, cuz It's hard to write on the phonezzzz. Anyways we'll be missin' yo nub arse. =\
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
o/

Good for you, and good luck.
:( Nuuuuuuuuu.

Take care and do come back soon™! Please?
Do what you gotta do mate. Take it easy. o7
Good luck with everything! You can do iiiiiit! Lok'tar Ogaaaaaar! :)
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
Quote:To put it simply, after next week, I'll be gone. Without a trace. There will be nothing from me on the forums, or ingame. I need a job in the next four weeks, or I get kicked out of school. I've been an idiot, a large one, and let it get to this point. Now I have to pay the price.

Quote:To put it simply, after next week, I'll be gone. Without a trace.

Quote:after next week

I'm not gone yet nubs. I've got another two weeks before I have to. Next week is vacation, so I'm pretty stuck entertainment wise, so guess what I'll be doing. But none the less, thanks ^^ You people really don't know how much you really mean to me. I've been through a lot in the past month, let alone my whole time on the server. This was the place I went to when I needed an escape. When I needed a friend that I didn't have. When I was sad and just needed something to make me happy. Coth was and is the place. This isn't a goodbye post. I can't get rid of the Coth side of me. This is me just choosing my life for once. I really do love you guys.
We wuv you too, Krest. Here take this rock as a token of my love:

Spoiler:
[Image: depositphotos_2955539-Rock-word-with-guitar.jpg]

Oops, wrong kind of rock.

[Image: Kovem3a.jpg]
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Well mates. Here it is. The last day I'm here. Gotta say, didn't expect I'd ever have to leave. There's a lot I want I want to say too, so bear with me. This server has helped me through a lot. Be it loosing a best friend, or a break up, the people here have been there for me, whether they know it or not. And that means a lot to me. Over the past month I've been hit with a lot of things. Dept, lonelyness, death of family members. I lost my grandfather two weeks ago. He was the man that got me into the path I'm in now.

There's a lot of you who've been there for me. And I mean a lot. Most of you didn't even know. The ones that stand out the most I have to thank personally with this.

Pharaoh. Bro, you've done so much for me. A lot you didn't even know. The whole Krest saving Jiro thing. That happened two days after my grandfather died. All these events you've conducted, this whole storyline. It's all been a blast. It's all been so much fun.

Rini, you've been with me sense the start of the Reach. I didn't expect it to take off till the cataclysm to be honest. Hell, I didn't expect to have a single active member. And yet, I do. And I gotta thank you for that. Erohis has stuck by Krest as his right hand sense the very beginning, and if it wasn't for that, I doubt the Reach would have lasted.

Sunday you nub. Demi and Krest rp has been a blast. I can expect to see one of them kill the other one of these days. But the rp between them has just been pure fun. That drunken brawl? So fun. Who'd a thought turning into a female would have become such a funny brawl x3

Wannafly bro. I actually think I dragged your sorry arse into the Reach around your second day on the server didn't I? Hahaha Percy's been wonderful. He's added so much to the Reach. I'm glad you joined, even happier you stayed. I still expect that you get your level 80 bump soon bro. Don't wanna come back and see ya still stuck at 50.

Reigen. Can't say much about ya IC. Y'know that we've rarely had the time to rp with one another for some reason, and they always end up with Reigen pissed off by the end of it and Krest simply leaving. But even now I look through elephant whispers and all I see is your name popping up the most. Gotta say, your just fun to talk to. It may not be my place to say this, but this whole 'divide' between the gm's and the players? I think you'll be the one to figure out how to get rid of it. I believe you can.

I've missed a lot of ya, and I'll probably get comments asking what about me and such. Just because I didn't type it out doesn't mean I'm thankful to ya. But.. Here's something I've learned. took me so long, but I have it figured out now. If I'm gonna leave, I'm gonna leave with some words that I hope you lot take to heart.

Coth has made me realize what it is to have -fun-. That's what this server is about. -Fun-. Don't let anything get in the way of that. In the end that's all that matters. No matter what happens OOCly, if someone starts annoying you, getting in the way, just smile. Continue with the rp. At the end of the night, you'll still be happy, and you'll still have had fun. That's what matters to me, just having fun no matter what goes on. So don't get angry at someone if they're getting in the way, have fun. Just have fun. As our supreme overlord has preprogramed into the auto broadcasts, Happyniss is mandatory. And I don't see a reason to go against it.

I love you guys. I love the server, I love the rp. I'll miss it while I'm away. So I hope you all come together and get good storylines going. I'll be back soon enough with my randomly thrown together events and cliche fight sequences. Best you prepare.

With as much love as one can offer,
-Kage.
o7, Kage, I wish you well.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*