The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Necessity.
Sir, your Captain commands that you take care of yourself out there, and it takes a lot to take responsibility for things to come. Tackle problems head on, and remember to give yourself time to recover and rest. Most importantly, remember you ain't alone out there, and there is no shame in asking for help when you need it.

Kick ass, Kage.
Kage, I'll miss your colorful cast of characters, but I'm glad you're doing something that you need to do in real life before it's too late. I understand the position you're in as well; college is a nightmare when it comes to expenses. Trying to balance that with a job is time consuming but it isn't a permanent situation, so I hope we'll be able to see you again when it's all said and done.

I wish you luck with the job and college process, and will welcome you back whenever it is that you'll return.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Bro, Bhaal didn't even get a chance to assassinate Krest. WHY!!!!!!!!

You're a pretty cool guy. Definitely enjoyed the roleplays we've had. Take care of what you need to do.

Peace!
Be safe and well, Kage! Always be happy! Hug