The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A New Challenge!
In order to keep players on their toes and encourage group roleplay, we proudly introduce the first COTH-specific Random World Boss, the Grue! The Grue is set to appear in insufficiently lit and well-populated (and not so well-populated) areas in the world at random, and should prove quite a challenge to even the strongest adventurers!

My advice? Travel in groups, have your weapons ready, and maybe invest in some Detect Invisibility potions.

We hope everyone will enjoy this new creature, and rise to the challenge! Happy April Fool's Day! ~Qaza

Edit with message revealed:
If you highlight the end of the last sentence, you will see the message that was there all along: "Happy April Fool's Day! ~Qaza". Hope you had a wonderful April 1st, everyone!
Do you enjoy randomly killing people?
Oh what kind of question is that? Of course you do =P
Just look at Silithus...

anyway, nice, sounds like fun, does it have a random model, or are you gonna let us find out what it looks like when it owns us?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Well, since Andre already asked and I answered, I'll just say again that I like the model. I want it to be a surprise!

And as the post states, if you've got some buddies along, you're in for a challenge, not insta-death. I'm not that cruel, right?
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
If this is fake, I'm officially going to end Aus....
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Challenge from Hemet Nesingwary Jr. Kaghuros 8 2,140 05-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Nostra