The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A New Hero Class: High Crusader
Basic Background: High Crusader would be Paladins who have ascended the normal level of devotion and piouty that Paladins have to the Light and have gained gifts that few other Paladins can garner. They are the best of the best when it comes to Paladins and the leaders of the Paladins. They often begin working for Naaru directly as Champions of Naaru. Many of them would be leaders of Holy Orders, such as Uther the Lightbringer would be considered this Hero class. In the time that Uther the Lightbringer lived, he used his power of being an Arch Paladin to better the Alliance. However, when Arthas turned to madness, he would not follow him, showing the Arch Paladins' commitment to the Light over all other things.
To this day there are no known surviving Arch Paladins, though some speculate that there is one.
The Arch Paladin is a master of using the aid provided to Paladins by the Light and a master of two handed weapons. They carry tomes of prayers and litanies with them at all times.
Founder: Uther the Lightbringer
Associations: Alliance
Races: Human, Dwarf, Draenei
Classes: Paladin. (Big surprise there)
Trainer: To be decided by Kretol if he accepts this idea.

Blood Champion
Background: Blood Champions are Blood Knights who have gone beyond the point of simply bending the light to their will. They have completely consumed the power of a minor Naaru, giving themselves vast stores of power. They are Blood Knights with a hunger for power greater than any other. Amongst the Blood Elves, few can rival the power of a Blood Champion.
Very few Blood Champions exsist. None are known to exsist yet, nor even rumored. It is simply a theory that no Blood Elf has been willing to test, considering the possibility of how dire the consequences of failure could be.
Blood Champions are more adept with using the Holy Powers they have consumed from the Naaru to generate effects. They use any form of weapon, though they are not as adept with them as an High Crusader. The Blood Champions wear somewhat lighter chain armor, so that they have more mobility, allowing themselves to stay at a distance from their enemy.
Founder: Non-exsistant as of yet
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin (another huge surprise.)
Trainer: To be decided by Kretol, if he accepts this idea.

Hope you guys like the idea.
I like this idea.
I'm a mad man! Just as weird as any of you! most likely?
The problem with this is that there aren't enough people to play the prestige classes that they've already decided to have.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Class Elimination Game Nymus 92 15,539 11-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Avast Ye Scurvy Dogs! Combat On The High Seas Jonoth 6 1,650 10-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Kage
  Did You Ever Know That You're My Hero? Character Homage Jonoth 0 844 07-29-2013, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Your Designed Class? Yau 10 1,681 04-27-2012, 09:37 PM
Last Post: CappnRob