The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Place for Sqwealing...
To those who read this post I assume you have also glanced at this threads title, so I now assure you that I am not a pig, and for that matter I also am not any of multiple barnyard animalia. Nonetheless I find this...

Jessicar Wrote:...'Facelift'...

as Jessicar put it, to be quite exciting and I anticipate the fresh CotH smell.

Perhaps it is because I'm a lowly peon who enjoys a new start (Reference to all the poor grunts who have to work all the way back up to their previouse rank, Sorry! I'll still think you guys ar cool!) or maybe I just want the new goodies in the expansion (Northrend her I friggin come!) or even that the GM's responses elude to who knows what (I bet it's cool. I mean, REALLY cool)...

Qaza Wrote:Once again, as I've said in many other threads, you probably want to hold off on these plans.

No, you REALLY want to hold off on these plans. Be patient, keep an eye out for news announcements!

but whatever 'it' is that makes me so excited 'it' moves my collective anticipation to release itself in only a single onomatopoeia.

-SQUEALS!-

So, now that I have gotten that out of my system I invite all you readers to join in my excitement, bring your silly onomatopoeias of anticipation too!

EDIT- Whoops, didn't notice all threads were on a lockdown.

-Hides behind a wall-

Don't hurt me GMs....

Edit 2 - Oh, Nevermind that last edit. It's all cool. :D
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Is there an onomatopoeia for popping a couple Advil and having a nice lay-down for a bit?

Heh, general discussion is not locked down, just the IC and server-related stuff.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Ty for the correction :D

And, as far as that onomatopoeia with Advil and a rest, I'll have to get back to you on that. I appreciate all you're doing to help the server, and I hope you get that rest you deserve soon.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So... this place isn't right for me... Alpharius 7 1,873 08-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  I'm afraid my place is not here Narakitsune 7 1,315 04-13-2013, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  A place to live. Beala 19 3,483 04-22-2011, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Beala
  A time and place for Consideration Thoradin 4 1,105 12-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Thoradin