The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Request for Clarification
But...your American, you slaughtered the English language with frivolous use of Zs and simplifying of words long ago! :P
The day that Fergalicious makes the dictionary will be the day that I cut myself with the laminated pages of a dictionary.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
The day that Fergalicious makes the dictionary will be the day that I cut myself with the laminated pages of a dictionary.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
Eh. Moderation is the key with hell and damn. Everything else, don't use it unless it's IC, or in adult.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Eh. Moderation is the key with hell and damn. Everything else, don't use it unless it's IC, or in adult.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Hm, at the risk of sticking my nose into this apparent firestorm I will attest to having no love for any cursing in the chat channels. I believe that one can get their point across fairly well without using such vulgarity.

Characters and in Character actions are an entirely different story, I do concede, though simply because a character is so filthy of mouth does not mean you must be.

Often curse words are used in situations most unnecessary, especially upon the Internet as I doubt that what you see upon your computer screen, in the case of CotH, causes you such stress as to forget your formality and delve into the more improper recesses of your vocabulary. Instead of asking "Could I say this in Church?" I suggest a question more alike "Can I get my point across without the use of this curse?".

So in order to answer your question, Rentreality, I suggest to simple stay away from any cursing in the chat channels, or if you must do take it to /adult. I hope that has helped in some way.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Hm, at the risk of sticking my nose into this apparent firestorm I will attest to having no love for any cursing in the chat channels. I believe that one can get their point across fairly well without using such vulgarity.

Characters and in Character actions are an entirely different story, I do concede, though simply because a character is so filthy of mouth does not mean you must be.

Often curse words are used in situations most unnecessary, especially upon the Internet as I doubt that what you see upon your computer screen, in the case of CotH, causes you such stress as to forget your formality and delve into the more improper recesses of your vocabulary. Instead of asking "Could I say this in Church?" I suggest a question more alike "Can I get my point across without the use of this curse?".

So in order to answer your question, Rentreality, I suggest to simple stay away from any cursing in the chat channels, or if you must do take it to /adult. I hope that has helped in some way.
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Personally I was actually really suprised when everyone bared down on that guy who said hell in a sentence without having it directed at anyone at all. o.O

It might just be me, but I think things may be getting a little too tense around here. :/
[Image: Signature.png]
Personally I was actually really suprised when everyone bared down on that guy who said hell in a sentence without having it directed at anyone at all. o.O

It might just be me, but I think things may be getting a little too tense around here. :/
[Image: Signature.png]
Heheh, granted half of us probably have no idea what the case of the situation was, myself included.
Heheh, granted half of us probably have no idea what the case of the situation was, myself included.
Well I was there and saw the thing. Most importantly, the tension that the GMs built up the past couple of weeks poured out in this guy, who was really fairly new.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Well I was there and saw the thing. Most importantly, the tension that the GMs built up the past couple of weeks poured out in this guy, who was really fairly new.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Vrahn Wrote:Personally I was actually really suprised when everyone bared down on that guy who said hell in a sentence without having it directed at anyone at all. o.O

They are, but I would assume that's through the fault of the players. I think a lot of us really don't respect the GMs or the rules. 8/

*Edit: Or each other.
Vrahn Wrote:Personally I was actually really suprised when everyone bared down on that guy who said hell in a sentence without having it directed at anyone at all. o.O

They are, but I would assume that's through the fault of the players. I think a lot of us really don't respect the GMs or the rules. 8/

*Edit: Or each other.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I get some clarification on the character death policy? Dae 3 1,024 08-16-2012, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Clarification Regarding Multi-Classing and Variants Grakor456 17 4,337 01-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Xigo
  Initial approval request/question. hyenaskate 11 1,864 12-16-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: hyenaskate
  Request for something (In-Game!) Jaella 21 3,125 11-03-2010, 07:49 AM
Last Post: SpiralLateralus
  Request for rpitems! Miah 1 697 09-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Guest