The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Shaman's Path
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I enjoy role playing and interacting with others. I enjoy deep and well thought of plot lines as well as developed/interesting characters. I dont like to participate with cliche role play or overly dramatic role play.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I can speak English, Spanish, and I know a little German

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I was bored one day and I decided on trying out one of these MMORPG's that people were raving about all over the internet, so I did some research and picked up WoW since it was hailed as the best.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I couldn't afford to keep on paying $15 for WoW anymore T.T so I googled private rp servers and you guys where the first to pop up. I checked out the website and was convinced that it would genuinely be a good experience to join you all.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I actually had my sights set on a sort of a Shamanistic style of role play, you know being one with the elements (Grrr I cant explain it better than that >.< ) but I enjoy taking up any positions that are lacking. For example if a certain group lets say a group of guards have nothing to do I'll roll some sort of assassin hell bent on destroying them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I really havent played all of the classes to decide on a favorite :/ as for races I am fond of Humans and Tauren, they have so much history and subclasses such as a Tauren Runecaster or Human Arch-wizard

What are your expectations of this server?:

To find a permanent role play nesting grounds and to pick up a few role playing companions while I'm here. Hell maybe even claw my way to an important seat in the main plot line of the server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

No Worgen, Dragon, Mixed, Scourge, Demon characters. I got so sick and tired of seeing people role play as these races with no regard for lore or faction allegiances.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Corpses, Alliance and Horde lie scattered and broken across a desert battlefield. The newly spilled blood seeps into the tan sand, it would be weeks before the red taint completely dissipates from the area. Carrion birds with plumes as black as the deep places of Azeroth glide and land haphazardly throughout the battlefield. A lone Orc stands in the center of the field, his calloused feet are stained to the knee with the blood of the fallen. He dons no sort of protective plate armor, nor leather. He is clothed by the simplest of fabrics; as a blade master would have it. His sword is tarnished by the many nicks and scratches of battle, though the blade remains surprisingly free of any sort of imperfection. His brazen face is covered in scars, his left eye appears to have been carved from the Orcish skull, the blade master lets out a blood curdling howl towards the heavens; frightening the carrion birds from the battlefield. The silence of death creeps into the battlefield as the echoes of the howl dissipate into the air, luminescent orbs of green light rise from the defiled corpses. They gather into one central point miles above the battlefield. A menacing grin carves its way into the Orc's face.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope not really
Spoiler:
FOOL! ONE DOES NOT CLICK ON A SPOILER, A SPOILER IS THE EPIPHANY OF THE SOUL!