The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A deathknight trainer in Shatterspear.
Welp, it appears Deathknights have a bit of a problem getting all their spells and such.

See, if you go back to the Deathknight starter zone (where the trainers usually are), not only will you need to ask for another teleport, but you can't even access the floor where the trainers are! :-/

So it would be fantastic if there could be a Deathknight trainer in Shatterspear. And also, a trainer that teaches Runeforging and a Runforge there would also be great!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
The blob sells the Death gate, which will take you to the correct Acherus and you can go between the floors to the various trainers and whatnot.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ah, great! :D

Thanks a lot!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
The blob does teach Runeforging as well, if that helps.
Aye, I learnt it, however it says my weapon is an invalid target. O_o
Some of the enchants are one or two-handed only. You'll also need to be at a Runeforge and have a weapon of the correct iLevel (Higher than 35 I think).
Only soulbound items of an item level higher than 45 can be enchanted.
Ah, I wasn't aware that some only worked for one or two handed weapons.

Thanks!

And my weapon is level 68, so I didn't think it was to do with the levels.
It might not be soulbound, then. It has to be soulbound before you can enchant it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Portal Trainer? Maarten 9 1,740 11-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Portal Trainer in OOC CappnRob 3 888 10-17-2012, 09:20 AM
Last Post: CappnRob
  NPC Quest/Trainer/Misc locations. Uguu 10 2,161 01-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Deoblo138
  Pet Trainer & Stable Keeper Ural 1 628 05-03-2011, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Uthaniel