The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A fast question from a newb wanting on the server
I believe I read somewhere that people in the Visitor rank could make accounts capible of connecting to the server. Is this still true? I am very intrested in giving this server a shot.

Cause, I have to admitThis is one of the best main RP servers Ive seen.

Hah hah, Let a noob play :)
You can make an account, but I highly suggest doing an introduction as soon as you can. Don't forget that you should read the stickies in that section for help with making a good introduction.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Well, Ive encountered a problem. It says account creation is currently disabled. And, I do have a rough character profile/discription ready to be pumped out. And I believe, its not letting me post any Character profiles. (I have posted an introduction.)
Yeah, a bit down in the news it said that profiles can't be made in the profile place, accounts can't be made yet until maybe a few hours. Look at the new news, it's just new.
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]
Hah hah. Damn, so close, and yet so far away. Thanks. Ill be checking back in now and then, I guess. I still play on retail once and awhile...Is it safe to?

I must admit, I am new to the whole Private Server thing.

Thank yee' again.
Remember to clear your cache each time you go back and forth.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sounds good! -Though, I wish I had a timeframe when I could check back in on the Account creation. Through all Ive read, sounds like its gunna be fun once your connected.

No Rush, Mr. Gms! :D
Account creation was... uh... 'fixed' a few hours after the server came back up. ie, it's up now!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Question While the Server is Down Mortiphobia 7 993 07-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe
  I got a question concerning the server/character Clurk 4 1,044 04-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Clurk
  Server Restart/Downage Question Thread Grakor456 211 21,349 12-19-2008, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Grakor456
  wanting to join mixnix 5 930 01-11-2008, 01:28 PM
Last Post: SinkMarylandSink