The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A few Screenies to make Nostra Happy.
So, my friend lent me her retail account so I could make a Deathknight, I get to Northrend and find that The RAS (Royal Apothacary Society) Own the first town, they even have a fullblown base!
This is what it looks like!
[Image: Wow2008-11-2821-52-13-67.jpg]

[Image: Wow2008-11-2821-52-38-92.jpg]

[Image: Wow2008-11-2821-52-49-84.jpg]

[Image: Wow2008-11-2821-53-00-95.jpg]

[Image: Wow2008-11-2821-53-21-56.jpg]

Another Thing I discovered, Hell exists in WoW. A major lore figure says it. I'm really, really quite surprised!
[Image: HellinWow.jpg]

PS If I could, I'd show you so many more Northrend Screenies, it's so beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes, they've really outdone themselves. So, while I have her account, I'll try to take as many as I can, I'll keep this thread posted, but I'm only 58, so don't expect too much.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Killachipmunk Wrote:Another Thing I discovered, Hell exists in WoW. A major lore figure says it. I'm really, really quite surprised!

I wouldn't get too excited about this. Remember, it's a fantasy setting, and also they don't completely cater to RPers. It may be that they just chose a word that most people would understand, rather than have to stick in another huge chunk of lore just to explain that the guy thinks those are bad people who need to die. Savvy?
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Haha, I'd say they're trying not to make stuff look corny. "What the fel" just doesn't look good. Hell is also an abstract noun, i.e. "putting someone through hell."

I think the "Go to hell" equivalent in WoW would be more like "Go join the Legion", "away with you, to the Twisting Nether," or "Go work for the Cartel," or something equally florid.
˜★Sketch Blog
I agree with Twilight and Qaza on the hell thing, HOWEVER, I think I might be inlove with your screenshot idea... Thanks a ton for posting them here. I can't wait till the next pictures

I'm also jealous of your Death Knight... -Glare-
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Actually, in WC1 I think they refer to hell and "god", it later changed to the nether and the "Holy Light".

This is New Agamand, yes?

Very nice indeed! I´m eager to learn more of the Forsaken´s doings in Northrend, their "Blight" seem pretty advanced (if you doubt me just watch the Wrathgate cinematic)
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Yeah some of the stuff in Northrend is so neat. I have a dwarf hunter and the boat into the Howling Fjord was just neat, i mean there was another boat on fire, strung up by chains OVER the Fjord. Not to mention the story + quest lines over in the Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord are magnificant.
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Yeah, I heard that somewhere too Nostra. I think it was just a lore slip up kind of thing, like the Draenai, Sargeras, Eredar thingy. The writers got a little bit ahead of themselves.

http://www.worldofwar.net/forums/archiv ... 76095.html

(I could of sworn I had seen something like this on the official WoW website. I must be losing my mind.)

Anyhow, Keep It up Killa'!
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Well, since it was in the original WC games I assume that it was the original intent but that later they developed it more and changed it into the Holy Light/Twisting Nether.

I just blame Metzen for the Eredar/Sargeras/space-squids thingie, he admitted that he had forgotten about the original story when coming up with Draenei.

And to stay a bit on Topic, maybe you could check out Vengenance Landing, seem to be an interesting place as well (I heard/saw that there´s Dark Rangers there). If you get the time and/or will to, that is.

Yeah, that's where I was!
I was I could check out the Stormwind Landing, it's amazing, but I'm on a PvP server...
Hm, perhaps you are right, Nostra, but I think Twilight's explination is near the truth.

But, Nostra is definately right in that this is a bit off-topic.

If were putting in screenshot area suggestions,though, may I say I'd dearly like to get a glimpse at some of scenic Dalaran, and Utgarde Keep. Utgarde keep might be a little out of your lvl range though : (
Then you will be glad to know I am in outland frantically questing.

There's no expense spared for you guys!
Huzzah!
Whoah! Nice shots.
Big News! I have stolen my friend's Rogue, and am now journeying around Northrend taking these pictures, I have Utgarde, am going to Sholozar, Valiance Keep, Zul'Drak, Icecrown and Dalaran, though I will journey to photograph wherever takes your fancy! Please post your suggestions!
Forsaken territory.

=D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things That Make You Go LOK'TAR Jonoth 10 2,239 07-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Whyuno make Dwarf? A2headedcrab 9 2,117 07-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  Happy Canada Day! Edgar 14 2,145 07-05-2013, 12:19 AM
Last Post: HazelTheNut
  Why can't anyone but the GMs and FHs make big events? Ormica 36 4,490 10-25-2012, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Geoni
  Languages, How to Make Them Work. Harmonic 9 2,880 06-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Dae