The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A little Cliche introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Yo. My name is Krealthanos. I have no idea what to post here, but I'll just put in what I think the template guide is telling me to. I've been told i'm good at role playing, truly, I really don't know. I've seen much better people. I am interesting in joining your site because, well I really wanted to try out this private server thing. I also want to see what a true role playing community is.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: Country? Canada. Primary language? French. I am perfectly bilingual, except I do make some cliche grammar mistakes with the 'there, their and they're'.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I've loved Warcraft ever since I was little. I never tried the first and second (No, I don't know much about Turalyon and Alleria though I have read up on them). Warcraft 3 has been my love and I've been hooked on it. Then World of Warcraft came along and I couldn't get enough of the lore. I came in late Wrath, early Cataclysm.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I was checking up for RP servers and found you guys. You were the most promising, so here I am writing down my story.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?: Any kinds. I don't judge, and I'm adaptable. I love anything where I can be an anti-hero and that has alot of people. I mean, the more the merrier no?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Favorite race? I think Humans. Yes, it's cliche, but here is the thing. The humans have been the ones in the toughest situation. From the attack of the first Horde, to the falling of Stormwind, to the invasion of the Scourge. They have been the ones to prove themselves the most. Class? Well it differs. I prefer the Rogue or the Monk. Rogues fit my anti-hero type characters and the Monks are new and need alot of exploring to do.

What are your expectations of this server?: A nice family like community where I can finally roll around not caring about the Roleplay Slayers. Ughhh... damn Horde coming in and tempting idiots... I just want to throttle them all.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I have 3.... Your amazing sentence on what you can't be... that made me laugh. The fact that you actually have lore in your server and the fact that you guys stated how one can be resurrected.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: *Cough cough* I'll tell you a short story... of a grand old person named... Rory? Yes! Rory! Rory was quite adorable. He made things more... doable? Okay. Lets be serious. *Throws the guitar away*.

The man looked around then down to his crossbow. He chuckled as he knocked the string back and put down the bolt for this special occasion. He loved every detail of it, the blood curdling tick as the bolt was set into place. He put up the crossbow's stock to his shoulder, helping out with the accuracy of it. He looked out in the night sky, then back to his target, a lovely elf maiden holding a child in her arms. He then grinned. "Click." He said, and with that, the bolt flew through the night.

The elf maiden's ear twitched as she heard the unnatural sound. She quickly put the child in a secure hold as the bolt went flying in her, blood splattering down as she fell to her knees. With a smile, she gave a final kiss to her child, and fell to the floor. With a final squeeze for a hug, her beautiful blue eyes disappeared in the void of death.

The man laughed, dropping down from the tree he was in. He flipped the crossbow as it retracted in a more mobile form. He got on his horse and puled on his cloak. He snapped the horse in a gallop. In the deep of the night, you could hear a child crying.

The... end.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Two questions. 1. Will there be cookies and pie? 2. Do I need a World of Warcraft account with a subscription to be able to play? Or can I play on this server without it? 3. Well... I have no clue how to move servers, but I'll figure that out.

Thanks for reading this.
Hey there, Krealthanos, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.

Cookies and pie are only available to Grunts+, I'm afraid. And no, you don't need a subscription to play!

Again, welcome!
Zhaei
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]