The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A little poll(without the poll), for funz!
As long as the cries of those merchant NPCs who are selling bread or fruits are not heard from 5000 miles away, repeateadly every two minutes, then I'm fine with it.
Who would complain? It's great when an NPC comments on something you do. :)
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
Who would complain? It's great when an NPC comments on something you do. :)
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
When NPCs talk it's only because a GM is controlling them, right? If so, then yes, I like it. Especially when there are folks around doing things they shouldn't be doing. :twisted:
When NPCs talk it's only because a GM is controlling them, right? If so, then yes, I like it. Especially when there are folks around doing things they shouldn't be doing. :twisted:
More NPCs chatting!! =D
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
More NPCs chatting!! =D
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Y'know, I reallly like this idea, actually. (So long as it doesn't go to the point of annoying, where the chatting fills up more of /say than the RP around it. :\) So, yes, you have my SWORD!
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Y'know, I reallly like this idea, actually. (So long as it doesn't go to the point of annoying, where the chatting fills up more of /say than the RP around it. :\) So, yes, you have my SWORD!
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
YES!...It was awesome whenever the law enforcement comes...I am spending 2 days in Jail cus one Npc...so it makes it moar Fun than other player (maybe with not the sufficient capacity to assume a guard´s role) tries to arrest ye..

so go for it! PLEASE
in the movie 2012 when Swatzeneger Speaks: "everything is cool ye dont have nothing to waorry about.. dont worry!"

*walks off the podium*

GET TO TEH CHOPPA!!
YES!...It was awesome whenever the law enforcement comes...I am spending 2 days in Jail cus one Npc...so it makes it moar Fun than other player (maybe with not the sufficient capacity to assume a guard´s role) tries to arrest ye..

so go for it! PLEASE
in the movie 2012 when Swatzeneger Speaks: "everything is cool ye dont have nothing to waorry about.. dont worry!"

*walks off the podium*

GET TO TEH CHOPPA!!
If I could vote right now, I'd vote for the CHYA YES AWESOME one! It definitely helps remind people that NPCs are people too, and it can end up starting some really fun mini-events at times.
If I could vote right now, I'd vote for the CHYA YES AWESOME one! It definitely helps remind people that NPCs are people too, and it can end up starting some really fun mini-events at times.
I vote for AWESOME! It really makes things more "alive". c:
I vote for AWESOME! It really makes things more "alive". c:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll : One Jaedyn....TO RULE THEM ALL Valicor 13 1,910 10-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Wrath of the Lich King Poll - Live Accounts Kretol 20 3,468 02-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Rates- Poll- what do you think? IronTrooper 5 1,012 11-23-2008, 10:11 AM
Last Post: TwilightDisciple