The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A problem...
I have seen a large problem on the server. So many people are in stormwind and I play a horde character and am not allowed in stormwind. Because of this I have had a very very hard time getting my final vouche, I feel that this is an issue which needs to be adressed, if people are going to roleplay in stormwind it should be open to people. I shouldn't have to go and create an alliance character just to get another vouche. Even thought there are horde 70s they either go to outlands areas or have an alliance character and go into alliance territory.
The Gms have actually adressed this a few times I think and the solution was to MAKE the rp.
Shankshank
Out of five characters is Alliance. My other horde characters, my main, Alistus being the one I RP on mostly, are never in Stormwind. And as Aerundun said, create Rp, stay IC, ask if people are interested in RP and see if you can push each other in the right direction for an IC meeting.

But I can agree that Stormwind is the new Crater. People should go out and RP in other areas, the Plaguelands, Winterspring, Tanaris, Duskwood etc.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Making RP is good and all, but, being a GM as well, I do agree that there is a lot of Stormwind RP. I'd say that's mostly due to people not playing the "non-pretty" races.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Humans pretty? Bah! I shank you, sir! I shank you.
Shankshank
I have a couple Hordie chars :)
My rather abrupt, and angry undead and my lovely little racist socialite belf (and a couple others >.>)

So if you're on and looking for some fun and it's just not coming. Say (in /chat) "Hey, is Shar on?"
If I am, and not completely immersed in an RP (which hasnt much been the case lately), I will happily hop on one of my hordies and meet ya somewhere :D (Just remember with Dwyn you are limited to very few places...she doesn't like venturing out of belf territory)

As always I am happy to RP with anyone! :D
Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.
Aerundun Wrote:Humans pretty? Bah! I shank you, sir! I shank you.
I'll hold him down.
˜★Sketch Blog
Sin brings up a good point, however...

We need more Orcs. That is all.
I play all races but it seems to me the Forsaken are getting rather screwed if you don't mind me putting it blunt everyone told me they refuse to go to the undead areas and then to the other factor undead don't really go to pretty areas as well so my undead is kind of on his own, so I had to make a human mage just to RP which honestlly while I don't mind to RP it just kind of seems the fav of races (undead) always gets shanked hard. :| I could be wrong sense I have been here for a few hours but that is the message I am getting from people ingame. :(
TwilightDisciple Wrote:
Aerundun Wrote:Humans pretty? Bah! I shank you, sir! I shank you.
I'll hold him down.
Psh, I was talking about gnomes.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

saluku Wrote:I shouldn't have to go and create an alliance character just to get another vouche

Just saw this and wanted to say...

Why not?

Alright, not everyone can handle more than one/two/three/etc chars at one time, but you dont have to make a character that you're -sure- you're going to use for quite some time. I do have a Human Alt myself, doesnt neccasarily mean I'm going to write up a profile for her etc.
Syrenia the Engineering Alchemist

Liyanna the Demonologist ~Coming soon

I bring with me War! War comes from Deception! Which do I bring?

Beat this
[Image: uberhunter.png]
My main, Alistus, undead apothecary, resides in Duskwood, he got a thing for others of his own "kind". Though there are dangers in Duskwood, IC danger that can cause your characters permanent death.

Alistus is one of those dangers.

Otherwise I myself is trying hard to RP in Forsaken held lands, Tirisfal and Hillsbrad, and also the beautiful Plaguelands.

The best way to get RP out of an area you can´t go to is to simply RP in an area you want to be in, use the LFG to see if you can prod some people to join you there for some nifty Rp. Eventually you´ll get some of them out to check out your "hotspot".

I can fully appreciate not wanting to play Alliance. *ducks and covers* Ahem. Usually asking in LFG and suggesting a neutral location (Azshara Crater, Booty Bay, Ratchet, Winterspring, Gadgetzan, Shattrath, etc.) will get you results of some kind, but yes, there have been an awful lot of people locked up in Stormwind. Too bad for them.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I don't know whether I should be sad for the HUGE amount of Alliance characters, or happy for the lack of Belves.

Anywho. My suggestion? Either ride it out, ask in LFG for Horde-RP more often, or, as per the old cliché, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

...Though it is getting tiresome, rarely getting to RP on my main simply because he's a Belfie and therefore not allowed in Stormwind. *shrug*
Aeonar Wrote:...Though it is getting tiresome, rarely getting to RP on my main simply because he's a Belfie and therefore not allowed in Stormwind. *shrug*

Perhaps simply playing him anyway would help with that then? Like I´ve said, to bring the RP out of Stormwind some people must take the initiative to venture out and beyond.

People was talking about missing good ol´ adventure/camping RP in the wilds, get some friends together and start something like that up. Or, someone might want to transport a certain cargo to [insert area] and hires a bunch of mercs and adventurers to accompany her.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Problem of Prestiges Grakor456 195 34,813 08-13-2011, 01:38 PM
Last Post: SpiralLateralus
  Problem with repair.exe Lynoa06 4 1,406 11-30-2010, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Lynoa06
  Problem: Banned, because of Gay RP(not sex) altairassassin13 20 3,554 09-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Grakor456
  Bit of a problem Benislav 2 817 05-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Problem... Vagabond 0 575 03-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Vagabond