The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A question about my character profile.
I can't seem to find it anywhere. I had been waiting for a second approval for about a week. I logged on today to check on it and it's just gone. >_> I searched a bit but I looked but I failed to find where the approved ones are kept.

On the other hand I thought it might have been deleted for whatever reason.. in which case I'll happily just think up another character but I'd just like for someone to throw me a bone as to what happened here.

Thanks in advance.

Levi.

Edit: Character is Yepa incase someone didn't know.
"I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!"
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
She was abducted! By the space cows, yes... that got to be it...
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Character was approved, and moved to the Wikipedia.
http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Yepa
Siv, "A line o' ratchet white, and a scrape of gunpowder lata'...I was wonderin' round Stranglethorn Vale havin' soul searchin' conversations with raptors. Three days lata ah came back t' Booty Bay. Lo'n'behold, ah 'ad dreadlocks."
Read stickies! They are good for your health! *nods sagely*

Quote:Shortly after your profile is approved, it will be moved to the wiki and deleted from here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Cata Profile Question Harmonic 8 1,903 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Holynexus
  IC OOC L (In-Character Out-Of-Character Location) Judgernaut 15 3,460 03-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Judgernaut
  Greetings, Back, Question on character choice. Talk to me :D Zason 8 1,624 09-21-2011, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Zason
  Help with a character profile? Adam255 8 1,548 05-20-2011, 12:08 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun