The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question)
I know that hostile factions are not allowed to be played, how ever my favorite faction the Scarlet Crusade presents a special situation.

Back in vanilla, when one equipped http://www.wowhead.com/?item=22691 (Yes, I know it would be unlikely to get the sword from a gm and it doesn't drop anymore, thus making the situation sketchier) you would become friendly with the Scarlet Crusade.

So, one could argue that if I was able to get a custom weapon with the same proc on it http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=28282, that the Scarlet Crusade be used in a character profile since the faction would be not be hostile.
The proc is split into two mini procs one being creepy voices and the other increasing your reputation with the Scarlet Crusade to friendly.

I thought it would be good to ask before I actually put anymore effort into Toulac's profile in the direction I have been going. Chances are that it not be allowed, and I will have to pursue something else.
It's... a no. Scarlet Crusade hate everyone. You'd be kill on sight to everyone and as a rule, you'd need to kill all other players on sight. It would be best to just avoid the entire thing.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
I have a question about this one.

Can the GM's edit the item to remove the will of the Ashbringer effect, so that it's just a normal weapon? And you could then acquire the weapon via a Silver Token?

As far as the Scarlet Crusade goes, couldn't you do a regular guild that had the ideals of the Crusader, without the rabid fanaticism for your character, Toulac?

Just an idea :)
Mistress Sylea Moonwhisper - Human - Azeroth Trade Syndicate
Baroness Ariannah Timaeus - Human - The Scourgebane Trinitus
Valishna- Draenei - Unaffiliated
It's not a normal weapon. The Ashbringer is very important in lore, and is currently held by Tirion Fordring, who leads the Argent Crusade. It's now uncorrupted, but IC it's the same sword.
No one would be able to have the Ashbringer. That's a -major- lore weapon. And a legendary I believe, as well, which also makes it a no.

As for the guild, you can make a guild that wants to take out the Undead and is loyal to the Light, but anything affiliated with the Scarlet Crusade is against the rules.
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
I'm curious.. Why do so many want to play the Scarlets?
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
Also this should go in General Discussion, not Character Profiles! >:O
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Ok, thanks for the responses. I have now drastically changed Toulacs profile.
There was a female GM before who wanted to create a Scarlet Crusade Guild, I remember.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Hyjal Flame Druids Nymus 3 2,680 01-13-2015, 04:30 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  A question. Osvaldas 4 3,148 10-02-2014, 02:13 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun
  Question Concerning Merchant Characters/Shops Felitsa 4 1,185 03-02-2014, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  A small question Bitlordman 1 818 02-08-2014, 07:41 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Short question on 'expanded universe' Maulbane 2 890 11-28-2013, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Maulbane