The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A question to my fellow Mac users (Resolved)
Okay, here's the deal folks.

I've gone through the installation process, and both the WoW & TBC installers worked flawlessly. I've downloaded the manual patches (2.4.0-US, 2.4.0-2.4.1-US, 2.4.1-2.4.2-US, 2.4.2-2.4.3-US). I've installed the patches in the proper order (being careful to re-write the realmlist.wtf after each patch; so as to disable the automatic patcher that pops up after each patch installation) up to 2.4.2. It was at this point where my woes began.

It seems that my Mac OS X doesn't care for the final patch (2.4.2-2.4.3). The patcher looks as though it is about to start (ie: I see some movement in the dock) but the program does not actually run. I've re-downloaded the file from multiple sources, but the results are invariably the same.

If you fellas happen to remember the links that you used to get ahold of the 2.4.3 patch, or if any of you have dealt with the same or similar problems, please let me know. Any advice regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and have a good one.

Edit: I've gone through all of the patch mirrors of wowwiki, and none of the 2.4.3 patches have worked so far. I'll attempt to install the Great British versions of the clients. Perhaps that will do the trick.

Any forthcoming information would still be useful.

Thanks.
Huh?
Problem resolved. For some odd reason my Mac prefers the Great British version. Go figure.
Huh?
Problem resoled, topic locked. Congrats!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halp plz. Can't get in. [RESOLVED-delete] falcophoenix 0 651 09-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Last Post: falcophoenix
  A patch guide for Vista users. MarCc 0 598 06-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Last Post: MarCc