The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A quick question.
Given I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and I may have over looked this when I was going over the Lore.

But my character was jailed(unless there is another jail other than the Stockades) and I was wondering that even know the 'instance' on the retail was in an uproar, I assumed that due to pretty much the main bosses inside of it killed, that is was quelled and brought to order?

Only reason I want to know is because my character and his main backed story was he was imprisoned, and that I want to slowly start doing Forum RP Posts to start hashing out why he was sent there, how his time was in there, and how his personality and character began to develop while being locked away.

And also, how badly was the jail affected during the whole plague and influx in the Legion and all else?
Heh, not exactly that quick of a question... it may take a while to get a solid answer. From my knowledge, instance bosses are treated as still being alive on this server if they're major lore characters. Beyond that, my Alliance lore knowledge is skeletal at best.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
There's another jail on the other side of the moat in Stormwind...it's actually not accessible as there are bars that block your way in, but we GMs port people there when we imprison them ICly.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Grakor456 Wrote:There's another jail on the other side of the moat in Stormwind...it's actually not accessible as there are bars that block your way in, but we GMs port people there when we imprison them ICly.

Based on Vahlic's age, he was imprisoned for 10 years(From 18 when he first took up the sword, till his recent release), would it have been possible for him to be there?

I was going for the character who was imprisoned with a set view of how it was(technically imprisoned before the problems) and was released during them, and slowly taking in all that had transpired.

I am sorry if this is troubling everyone, I just want to get a better grasp before I start writing and it being dubbed fubar'd heh.
That should be possible, yes.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character Development and You: The Quick Keys to Development Valicor 2 1,672 10-24-2013, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Quick Reference guide for Lost Isle Goblins! Jaella 5 1,492 02-10-2013, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Jaella
  A quick question. Kage 2 762 01-09-2012, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Kage
  Quick Question. Spiralin 3 933 08-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Spiralin
  Quick Question. Spiralin 6 1,143 08-23-2010, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Spiralin