The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A request from my friend:D
Earlier, a friend of mine had a friend over who found our site, and did not quite manage to post a good enough introduction, and now my friend's ip has been banned because of his friend, and cannot enter the site, which i say is a huge downer for roleplaying in general, because he is really great.

Now I post this as a request from my friend, he has also sent an e-mail telling you all about it, to the board but has not got any answer back.

Now we ask of you, plase do not let him suffer from his friend's foolish mistake.
PM me to get his banned IP -adress unbanned.

Thank you.
<<Love and Respect>>
I'm sorry, we can't, as per our policies. He'll have to try himself.
Quote:If you are not the person who was suspended, do not appeal kicks, suspensions, or bans. This is the business of the kicked/suspended/banned player ONLY. If you insist on speaking on the behalf of someone else, you will be suspended. Don't do it.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hey there!

This is the aforementioned friend speaking.
I'll try to clarify the situation here. Some time ago a friend of mine tried to join your server, but lame as he is, he didn't read the instructions on how to write a sufficient introduction. As a result of this he got a permanent IP ban. Fair enough. Only problem is, he was at a lan party when he registered and wrote the introduction. More specifically, my lan party. Because of this, I'm the one that got IP banned. I didn't even get time to make an account.

I tried to send a mail to the board administrator, but I didn't get an answer. I'm not really requesting anything, but I really hope you will consider to lift the ban.

Best regards,
Sondre Omar
lordomar Wrote:Hey there!

This is the aforementioned friend speaking.
I'll try to clarify the situation here. Some time ago a friend of mine tried to join your server, but lame as he is, he didn't read the instructions on how to write a sufficient introduction. As a result of this he got a permanent IP ban. Fair enough. Only problem is, he was at a lan party when he registered and wrote the introduction. More specifically, my lan party. Because of this, I'm the one that got IP banned. I didn't even get time to make an account.

I tried to send a mail to the board administrator, but I didn't get an answer. I'm not really requesting anything, but I really hope you will consider to lift the ban.

Best regards,
Sondre Omar

We don't ban IPs for failed introductions. We don't have to, since Visitors can't do jack anyway as they can't get in the game. You obviously weren't IP-banned from the forums either, as you're capable of posting (and if you were IP-banned from the forums, then it wasn't because of an intro-refusal. That means said person was refused, and then started insulting us or raising up a storm as a result.)

As you're a visitor yourself, and this is your first post meaning you haven't posted an intro yet, I'm not sure what the problem is.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Grakor456 Wrote:We don't ban IPs for failed introductions. We don't have to, since Visitors can't do jack anyway as they can't get in the game. You obviously weren't IP-banned from the forums either, as you're capable of posting (and if you were IP-banned from the forums, then it wasn't because of an intro-refusal. That means said person was refused, and then started insulting us or raising up a storm as a result.)

As you're a visitor yourself, and this is your first post meaning you haven't posted an intro yet, I'm not sure what the problem is.

The reason that I'm capable of posting is because I connected with a Public CGI (http://tools.rosinstrument.com/cgi-proxy.htm) to bypass the ban.

I did not know that my friend insulted anyone in any way or made a deal out of being declined. Anyways, the message I get when I try to connect to your site is:

Quote:
Information

You have been permanently banned from this board.
Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.
Reason given for ban: Insufficient introduction.
A ban has been issued on your IP address.

Best regards,
Sondre Omar

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As a favor to my friend, a question about Tyrande therew 35 7,525 08-15-2013, 05:51 PM
Last Post: therew
  Initial approval request/question. hyenaskate 11 1,864 12-16-2011, 09:03 AM
Last Post: hyenaskate
  Bringing back an old friend. Myst 4 945 11-25-2010, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Vision
  Request for something (In-Game!) Jaella 21 3,125 11-03-2010, 07:49 AM
Last Post: SpiralLateralus
  Request for rpitems! Miah 1 697 09-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Guest