11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 584
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3706
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87457
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3129
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3460

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

A small warning...
... If I snap at anyone, get angry, or go on a massive rant and start yelling at people over small things, it's solely because school's been really crappy lately. TONS of work being done, all the revision, all the cocky year 7s getting you incredibly pissed off, and to top it all up, my group of friends are having some trouble right now...

So yeah, just wanted to give a small warning... :(

P.S. I may log on feeling fine, but I've found I'm getting angry quickly lately...
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Hahah... Year 7's reminds me of the good ol' days at school.
Who Loves Orange Soda?
PM
They anger me. :(

I ended up smacking one yesterday. Honestly, if I find someone who can withstand them for more than a week... they will be my idol. Forever.

EDIT: The only reason I smacked him, is because him and a group of his friends are REPEATEDLY, and deliberately, pissing me and my friends off.

I wouldn't smack lil kid for no reason.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Just keep in mind that no matter what the reasoning behind it is, it is never okay to break the rules. I'm not suggesting you're thinking of doing that (I know you know better), but it might be good to read the information on OOC Drama and apply it to your situation. For instance, if you feel yourself getting angry at something in-game, get up, walk away from the computer, and do something else until you cool down.

That's the joy of the internet. We have the ability to leave a situation and cool off any time we please, which I know you may not always get in the school yard.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
There was a song, by the Offspring, many years ago. The lyrics in the song went something like "Check your baggage at the door."

It's good advice when you're comming into a fun environment with others who just wanna have fun. If you feel that you are gonna drag that stuff in game on a particularly bad day, then maybe its not the best day to log in on, eh?
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
Qaza: Of course I wouldn't purposefully break the rules. XD But if I get into a heated conversation, I would normally just walk away. But -occasionally- I get so mad, I do the opposite! XD But yeah I'll bear it in mind. And aye, the schoolyard is a terrible place. I ended up smacking another lil kid, again. A different one. He again was purposefully getting on my nerves, but that's besides the point!

Rensin: Like I said, I'll log on feeling perfectly fine, but I'll just be easier to anger, or I'll take a joke the wrong way where I'd normally laugh. >_<

Thanks for the consideration. ^^
PM
Alright, just remember that you'd still be subject to the rules.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
O' course.
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avitz' Food for Thought! - Pondering on a small scale! Avitz 2 193 07-13-2014, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Aisha
  That time of the year (Warning for depressive and sensitive issues) Wuvvums 4 291 12-23-2011, 06:52 AM
Last Post: DaveM
  Nyan spoof thread. [SEIZURE WARNING] Ural 10 426 08-15-2011, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Warning: Horrifying BountyHunter 37 967 05-10-2011, 03:32 AM
Last Post: stompkins
  A small gift to my CotHers. Tarne 9 312 08-05-2010, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Tarne