The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A startling sight.
Now, this isn't directed at any player in particular.

But what is with all of the NE and BE friends lately?

This quote is from the Encyclopedia on the WoW Site.

"Both blood elves and high elves are descended from night elves. Nevertheless, due to their shared history and philosophical differences, the three groups do not share a close relationship. Indeed, night elves regard high elves and blood elves with suspicion, disgust, or outright hostility."

Yes. There are always exceptions, but if I remember right that excuse doesn't work. It's over used. So, what I'm saying is... Blood Elf and Night Elf Friends/Lovers would not happen. Or if they did, it would be extremely rare. Like... Think Half Elf rare, near impossible. I'm completely okay with neutral attitudes in Ratchet, but being friends and hanging out alone? That's an lolwut to me. You would be shunned by your race or taken and probably killed for treason. Seriously.

If anyone has something to add, PLEASE do so.

Constantly a Rager -

Lucy

(Edit: And if it did happen, being open about it is ridiculous. You're outright putting your character at risk.)
Now, this isn't directed at any player in particular.

But what is with all of the NE and BE friends lately?

This quote is from the Encyclopedia on the WoW Site.

"Both blood elves and high elves are descended from night elves. Nevertheless, due to their shared history and philosophical differences, the three groups do not share a close relationship. Indeed, night elves regard high elves and blood elves with suspicion, disgust, or outright hostility."

Yes. There are always exceptions, but if I remember right that excuse doesn't work. It's over used. So, what I'm saying is... Blood Elf and Night Elf Friends/Lovers would not happen. Or if they did, it would be extremely rare. Like... Think Half Elf rare, near impossible. I'm completely okay with neutral attitudes in Ratchet, but being friends and hanging out alone? That's an lolwut to me. You would be shunned by your race or taken and probably killed for treason. Seriously.

If anyone has something to add, PLEASE do so.

Constantly a Rager -

Lucy

(Edit: And if it did happen, being open about it is ridiculous. You're outright putting your character at risk.)
How is it that I never know when these things are happening? Meh, I guess it's because I'm always RPing in really, really isolated places...

Hell yeah Feralas.

Anyway, even though it's a fairly shared opinion, I'mma agree with OP because some things are just common sense, like this. Please think twice before you're blu skinned brudda' a hug, because it really kills realism when everyone's hugging and exchanging jokes in Ratchet, despite race or faction.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
How is it that I never know when these things are happening? Meh, I guess it's because I'm always RPing in really, really isolated places...

Hell yeah Feralas.

Anyway, even though it's a fairly shared opinion, I'mma agree with OP because some things are just common sense, like this. Please think twice before you're blu skinned brudda' a hug, because it really kills realism when everyone's hugging and exchanging jokes in Ratchet, despite race or faction.

Move him into the sun—

I will admit here, that while my characters do not show hostility to all races (Humans are an exception. Lucelia HATES them.), they won't hug on you. (Unless it's for a reason, like getting her undead stink on a prissy Elf.)
I will admit here, that while my characters do not show hostility to all races (Humans are an exception. Lucelia HATES them.), they won't hug on you. (Unless it's for a reason, like getting her undead stink on a prissy Elf.)
People are stupid.

They're not stupid enough to not know better, however. Screenshot these things and send them to a game master via PM if they bother you so much; it helps us so much more in keeping the RP quality up. Making posts like this isn't going to stop people from RPing the way they want to. Giving us evidence that they're breaking lore will.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
People are stupid.

They're not stupid enough to not know better, however. Screenshot these things and send them to a game master via PM if they bother you so much; it helps us so much more in keeping the RP quality up. Making posts like this isn't going to stop people from RPing the way they want to. Giving us evidence that they're breaking lore will.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
I imagine it's mostly because pretty much noone who plays Belf or Nelf knows how to play Belf or Nelf.
"No practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences, indeed it is the freedom upon which all others are based."
I imagine it's mostly because pretty much noone who plays Belf or Nelf knows how to play Belf or Nelf.
"No practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences, indeed it is the freedom upon which all others are based."
I play a Blood Elf.....He is close friends with a Night elf....this does NOT mean he likes all nigh elves. Perhaps when you see these things happen they could be just this one occurrence when they normally dislike the race....my character doesn't like undead..but that's not going to prevent him from becoming friends with one....if they show that he can trust them he may become friends...
I play a Blood Elf.....He is close friends with a Night elf....this does NOT mean he likes all nigh elves. Perhaps when you see these things happen they could be just this one occurrence when they normally dislike the race....my character doesn't like undead..but that's not going to prevent him from becoming friends with one....if they show that he can trust them he may become friends...
I'm going to put it bluntly here, but I really, really have to say no to that. Night Elves are much too complicated and xenophobic to go making friends with the walking dead, which go against the things they have believed in for nearly 10-15 thousand years.

:?

Blood Elves... Yeah, why not? They're allies after all. I misread the above (I swear it was the pink messing with my mind D:). But I can't really imagine a Blood Elf and Night Elf being anything more than acquaintances, really. Oh well.

Move him into the sun—

I'm going to put it bluntly here, but I really, really have to say no to that. Night Elves are much too complicated and xenophobic to go making friends with the walking dead, which go against the things they have believed in for nearly 10-15 thousand years.

:?

Blood Elves... Yeah, why not? They're allies after all. I misread the above (I swear it was the pink messing with my mind D:). But I can't really imagine a Blood Elf and Night Elf being anything more than acquaintances, really. Oh well.

Move him into the sun—

It's the mentality of humans (humanoids in general). If you're people were at war with another group, and one day you meet one, your first mindset would be somewhat hostile. (Not "stab stab" hostile). Some time ago, I've actually encountered a Night Elf and Blood Elf alone inside a building and ontop of a bed... That's just taking things way too far from the norm.