The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A startling sight.
I've seen in a lot of instances a Night elf being hostile towards a Blood elf during RP. But I see what you mean by most people being 'friends' because they are both elves.
Characters!
Gatwazzak'fon - Friendly neighborhood drug dealer
Run'gal Ashclaw - Orc Pyremaster
Vincetti Delgado - Wannabe pirate captain
Tensin Spiritrunner - Orc Spiritmaster
Less then four days ago my Blood Elf had the living crap beaten out of him, had a finger cut off then healed by the same Night Elf that did it. He was strangled by vines and drowned multiple times, then stabbed in the stomach and thrown into a river.

Yeeerrrrp...

EDIT: Embarrassing Spelling error.
Moodz Wrote:Less then a four days ago my Blood Elf had the living crap beaten out of him, had a finger cut off then healed by the same Night Elf that did it. He was strangled by vines and drowned multiple times, then stabbed in the stomach and thrown into a river.

Yeeerrrrp...

Well, at least someone's got the right idea :3
I apologize in advance if in any way this post is considered as necro-ing the topic, but I have once more seen an instance of this. Unfortunately, as much as I tried to suggest avoiding pitfalls in the quality of RP like this, I was met with an un-sway able resistance from some of the player base that it is alright for Night Elves and Blood Elves to be friends.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
At it always will happen.

IC racism isn't for everyone, and people have to deal with it. Whether we appreciate it or not.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
My Blood Elf is somewhat friendly with a Night Elf, somewhat like acquaintances, but to be honest I'm not entirely sure how it happened. They seemed to hate each other for a while, but then they seemed to grow on one another to the point where they don't seem to mind each other.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I see. A dwindling hate.

That seems pretty acceptable.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
I've always been of the opinion that years and years of hate is harder to break than just with a little less than a month's worth of RP. Honestly, think of it this way. Most of your charcters were raised to hate a certain race, for, oh, let's say a little over a hundred years, or maybe even thousands if you are a night elf.

You aren't going to change your standpoint just because one person tends to be slightly nice to you.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I'm not saying he likes night elves. I'm simply saying he doesn't mind that certain night elf. ^.^
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]