The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A stranger who's lost his way.
(1) First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

(1a) ...Me? I'm no one in particular, just a stranger who's lost his way.
I'm a man who's got no shadow, just a social vampire waiting for his say.
I'm a siren on the rockbed, one who's lost her enraptured song,
I'm a Paladin in the gutter, one who's done a few too many wrong,
I'm a brother of the vitrescent, those doomed to shatter,
I'm a father to the forlorn, those doomed to never matter,
I'm a child of the defiant, those who fought the good fight,
I'm a student of sagacity, one who ponders the great mysteries of night,
I'm a traitor of the grandest sort, standing trial before the nation,
I'm a pauper on the streetside, damned to desolation,
I'm a vagabond on the road, just trying to get by as I must,
I'm a sore on a leper's arm, as significant as dust,
I'm a Gary Stu and a Mary Sue, and just as arrogant as they are, too,
I'm a scatterbrain and I've got no more time to explain,
I'm just a Stranger, nothing more, but just a bit less.

...in retrospect, that tells you practically nothing about me, but I thought I might share with you my random spark of inspiration. Anyways, I'm an anti-social sort who does not particularly get along with people, but is definitely hoping to try. I would like to be humble, but I admit I'm just as weak as any man to the temptations of pride. I'm a fairly avid roleplayer, but I make no promises of excellence. Oh, and of course, I'm an enthusiast for Warcraft Lore. I really do mean well, I just don't trust my awkward lack of eloquence.

(2) What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

(2a) I'm from the U.S. West Coast, my first language is English, and I highly value spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and such nonsense.

(3) How did you get into Warcraft?:

(3a) When I was very young I was bought a Warcraft game, and I've been affectionately attached to the series since. I hail from Moon Guard, by the way, but I must confess I haven't seen the place in a great many ages. I heard many foul things of it, at that. Oh, and this may seem rather silly, but I somewhat idolize the Lich King. I mean he's done everything I'd ever want to do with my life, like betray humanity, or slaughter thousands of loyal friends and brothers, or perhaps ascend to godhood. It's impressive, no? Perhaps I'm just living in my deluded form of reality again, bother.

(4) What made you seek our server over others?:

(4a) A long time ago, a rowdier friend of mine was complaining about being banned for the server for nothing. I would attribute it to his violent eccentricity (of which I am rather guilty of), or perhaps his rudeness. I think it was godmoding or the sort that was the official reason. I can see that, I suppose. Anyways, we're long estranged now, and I thought that I might look you up in face of the menacing Cataclysm. Really, I don't know if this is a fair opinion, but I'm almost certain that it will be lore catastrophe.

(5) What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

(5a) I'm a fan of most all types of roleplay, especially those involving cleverly done plots of treachery and mayhem. Realism in combat appeals to me, and I expect to find a mood for nearly every sort one would presume to find here.

(6) What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

(6a) I'm particularly fond of the Undead and I fear I've no particularly favorite class. I'm fond of the caster archetype, mechanically speaking. Maybe Warlocks, but probably not as far as lore concerned. Vague enough, yes?

(7) What are your expectations of this server?:

(7a) My expectations? I think I'll enjoy this place. I'm more worried melding into respectful society, though.

(8) Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

(8a) I adore all of them, especially those of the common sense variety.

(9) Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

(9a) Not at the moment, no. I'm looking forward to the server, criticisms of my manners or lack thereof. Then again, I suppose it's not too late to mention I have a predisposition to ramble, if you haven't guessed. I do have a question, though... too much? Too much... anything?
Welcome to the server!

On a side note, you really should post a story of sorts.
And... make sure it's your work.
We all love reading here. =)
"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are..."
-Niccolò Machiavelli
Welcome good sir!

I hope you enjoy your stay here at Conquest of the Horde. May I take your coat and hat?

Pushes his Arms towards LostStranger.

Also: It would be wise to have a story.
My Character List:

Mahhal Thunderhoof

[Image: MDJR.gif]
Thank you, my dear fellows, I most certainly feel welcome. I do think I may get around to posting a story or so later today, but I've work to attend to now. I promise to get to it, if creativity doesn't fail me.
Ditch the Colors and add a Story.

Welcome to CotH.
Wow. Sometimes I forget the past.
I like the colors, and I think your little introduction there is just as good as any story. Welcome to CotH! I hope you enjoy the server, and . . . and . . . and! Uh. Hello. :>
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
Hello, my dear miss Moose! I read some of your guides, and I dare say that I am most impressed.

...Y'know, that seemed more "suck up"-ish that I originally intended.
It's always refreshing to see somebody put this much effort into their introduction. Welcome to CotH! Quickly. Check his coat pockets for cash while he trusts us with it! And sell his hat on eBay, it looks pretty spiffy!

LostStranger Wrote:I read some of your guides, and I dare say that I am most impressed.

Join the club. (The Moose fan club, to be precise. That I probably set up when nobody was looking >_>)
I'm particularly fond of the... ah... mental disorders guide. I mean, my intended flagship character (Scythe) is a madman, and I am accordingly bemused that I have been accidentally playing a perfectly schizophrenic individual. Of course, most Forsaken are subconsciously such, the Lich King's grip does not loosen without great consequence. More importantl- Wait... Where's my hat?
Imagine for me, if you will.

You're playing and in comes a level one Undead Mage. You expect decent RP from them.

However, from first post to last they are consistent in their character. Their posts are very well written. Suddenly, you are surprised.

While I haven't RP'd with Riste much other than this one occasion, I want to say that if vouches were in the process he would get one from me almost right away. He is a GREAT Rper, despite what he thinks.

I highly recommend RPing with this person.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction to destruction ...(i lost two of those some how)) gbahg 1 554 06-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  Life to your crop, stranger. Name's Pitfighter. ThePitfighter 1 669 07-03-2011, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Delta
  I appear to be lost... I'm not good enough to be here! /hide Melchior 3 806 04-28-2009, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Kiffles