The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A while in comming.
To my friends of CotH and the wonderful GMs that have made the place what it is:

Lokk and I will be hanging up our Orc-skins (at least, for a while). It has been a pleasure RPing with many of you, and an honor to have met some of you.

To the GMs: You've all been awesome! Miss Qaza, I'm sorry that we didn't really get to delve into the Silithid invasion as much as we wanted.

To Kretol: <huggles> Thanks for all of the fun with goblins, auctioneers, and fire-side RP.

Our reasons for leaving are many, none of which have to do with any individual, most of which have to do with the availability of time joined with the desire to spend that limited time with friends in another place and the state of the server (ie: Many people who are not reading or following the rules, despite numerous requests to do so).

As for our characters, Men'ka and Lokk have disappeared into Silithus, researching, observing, and attempting to find some way to end the bug-threat (provided that's acceptable to Miss Qaza)...just in case our play-time suddenly expands.

~Meng's player~
[Image: MenkaSig2.jpg]
Never actually RP'd with you but I saw you a lot in the chat channels. Even though I barely know you, you will be missed! :] Both of you!
Shankshank
*Salutes* Oh, Farewell my fellow Texans.
Aw, just when I had my WoW almost working (currently it's telling me I don't have permission to change the .wtf file >.>)
You will be missed, but enjoy your friends :D
I know how that all goes. :)
Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.
May your blades never dull.

Lol just kidding, Really hurry back, so we can get that story line moving, it looks good. Hope you come back soon so we can RP a little :P
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOUR TALKING TO ME!
Take care guys, we'll miss you :(

Hope you have some spare time to visit! ^^
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I don't think I ever got the chance to actually RP with you, or speak with you for that matter but all the same you'll be missed. Just wish I had a chance to acknowledge before you left. :(
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Sad seeing you leaveing, make sure to come back when you tire of Warhammer and/or got more time!

*Wave*
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I'll 'ry ta ge' ta bein' an Orc wi' ou' ya two. Ain' goin'ta be tha' easy.

Take care you two, and remember that you're welcome back whenever you want to come back. You've both been very active it Horde-side RP for a while and I'll miss having Men'Ka and Lokk to run around The Barrens with.
I'm pretty saddened that I really didn't get to interact with your characters at all, from what I heard it would have been a blast. You are, of course, welcome to borrow my darling bugs as a hiatus explaination. *bows*
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I don't think I realy met Lokk, name rings a bell though, but definately will miss Meng
Have a nice time anyway
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Comming soon: My wow Folder chanan12 4 1,127 02-23-2011, 07:59 PM
Last Post: chanan12