The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A wild Crocodelro has appeared!
What will you do?
-- Fight
-- Bag
-- PKMN
-- Run

But in all seriousness, here's the good stuff!

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I’ve been RPing since the age of twelve, which makes it about six years now (just turned 18 Sept. 1st.) Surprisingly, I got started on Starcraft: Brood War RP and D&D maps and was absolutely hooked from the beginning. Whilst six years might not be as much as some others, I’d still like to think of myself as a little seasoned at best (not to sound vain about it, heh.) I tend to not take a lot of petty matters and issues seriously, because life is waaaay too short to let some minor discrepancy ruin a fun time for everyone. I like to both learn from others and share what I know, because as far as I am concerned, the more experience everyone gets, the better it will be. No need in being snobbish and criticizing others and refuse to be constructive about it, right?

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I’m from the grand ol’ US of A, and of course I speak America-- English. I speak English. I know very little of various languages including Norwegian, Swedish, French, and German. Not enough to really carry on a fluent conversation, but enough to where I could crudely interact with another.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Blizzard drew me in from Starcraft. My mentality at the time was, “Hey. Starcraft is pretty frun, so why not try Warcraft?”

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Google did it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds! Anything ranging from writing the dialogue a bunch of jaded men and women grumbling over their mugs of ale to chasing down a bunch of wanna-be thieves through a crowded city.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don’t really have a favorite race as they all have their histories and quirks that define them all (plus I can’t really decide!) As for class? I’m mixed between Paladin, Warrior, and Death Knight. There’s just something about a bunch of hardened veterans clad in steel clashing into the storm of war just gets my blood pumping… Plus, I really like medieval men-at-arms of all flavors.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A place to come and develop story after story in my free time. Make a few friends and form bonds over the internet while I wait for Spring semester and beyond.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This is something that I cannot decide on. They are all based out of reason and give players free reign so long as they do not encroach on others’ rights. Sounds great to me!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
How ‘bout a wee bit of scribbling the smoke clouds from a cigar inspired my little brain with? Or perhaps, as a dear friend of mine stated, Brigid, the Irish goddess of fire and poetry, graced me with her presence in my solitude that night.

The click of a lighter.
A pungent odor fills the air.
Some might say it is repulsive.
Others find it enjoyable enjoyable.
Each intake forms a life, and each exhale expulses it into the world.
Floating there momentarily before wisping away.
These ephemeral existences dance about like a harem clad in grey.
Keeping me company for mere moments before disappearing lifelessly.
Quick bouts of company that form a temporary flavor as each one is given body.
Soon they pile up.
The disgusting leftovers.
They gather and gather across my tongue after a seemingly endless cycle of life and death.
Acid strikes the back of my throat, and my dry mouth clamors for water.
Against my better judgment, I ignore it and press on.
Soon, I am left with nothing but ashes and a sour bite.
Time passes...
The click of a lighter.
A pungent odor fills the air.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing in particular other than I look forward to joining the crowd soon!
Hello there, Crocodelro! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

> Bag
> Great Ball
> Crocodelro has been caught!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin
Say something in Norwegian to me and I shall accept you.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue A wild Otter appears! Otterpaw 3 1,061 06-14-2014, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  A Wild New User Appears! SkylerTrace 4 1,104 07-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Theredy42
  A challenger has appeared! (Lystaa's Intro) Lystaa 3 817 04-12-2012, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Mezrin
  A wild Runo appears! (or introduces himself, at least) runo 1 668 09-15-2011, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Karunzo