The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Aadora's Journal
Aadora's Notes on the Races of Azeroth.
Part 1: Goblins

There were lots of Goblins around so I thought they would be the best start! I checked around the town but I found the Inn to be the best place to study them. They are really short and have long ears. Also they seem to be always smiling. At least they always are when I am looking.

They weren't kidding when they said this was a Goblin town! Everyone who works here is a Goblin. All the guards, the innkeeper, and all the shops seem to be run or guarded by them too. The guards are always smiling too. I wonder why, it seems to be boring to stand there all day.

I noticed something today... It seems the Goblins will do almost anything for money. People keep running into my door laughing at night. It's really scary... I asked a guard about it and he said he would stay at my door at night until people were all asleep. He said for one gold he would be there every night all week!

I slept really good last night. No one ran into my door anymore, so that is good! I asked the Innkeeper if my guess about them was true. He agreed that they really like money, and that “For the right coin” He said, most of them will do anything. I don't know what that means, I only have gold coins so I don't know what kind he wants, but he sure was nice about it!

Well, I think I have enough for my conclusion about Goblins. They really like money, and business stuff. Also, if you go to one of their towns, make sure to bring lots of different kinds of coins, because some of them only want certain kinds!
Spoiler:
__________$$$$_____$$___$$$$$$_______
_________$$$$$______$$_$_____$$______
________$$$$$_______$$________$______
________$$$$$_______$_______$________
________$$$$$$_____$_______$_________
_________$$$$$$____$______$__________
__________$$$$$$$$_______$___________
__$$$_________$$$$$$$_$$_____________
$$$$$$$_________$$$__________________
_$$$$$$$_________$___________________
__$$$$$$_________$$__________________
___$$$___$_______$$__________________
___________$_____$___________________
_______$$$$_$___$____________________
_____$$$$$$__$_$$____________________
____$$$$$$$___$$_____________________
____$$$$$______$_____________________
____$$$________$_____________________
____$__________$_____________________
_____________$_$_____________________
______________$$_____________________
_______________$_____________________
Part 2: Forsaken

I... -met- ...A Forsaken today. I was talking with some new friends of mine, and he came up and just sat by me. He looked really scary, with his bones showing, and a lot of his skin and stuff was gone. Also... he was really loud, and made really mean jokes about Gnomes and other things. He bragged a lot about things that were not true... and then the Troll cut his hand off! But he just kept laughing! I don't really like Forsaken... they scare me more then the people hitting my door at night...

Today I met with a couple of really nice Forsaken! They still looked scary, but they were both really nice and told me a lot about Forsaken. They said that the other man I met was probably insane, and that a lot of their people are like that, from being like they are... They said they would look for him, and the girl seemed either scared of him, or sad about thinking about him... I couldn't tell. They were Mister Walter and Miss Gwyn, and they both treated me really nicely!

I can't find any more Forsaken, at least none that I can approach... But I decided they are all different. Mister Walter said that they are like Humans... and that they have mean ones, scary ones, nice ones, scared ones... I wonder if they come in different colors too? It makes me sad though... it looks like they are fighting amongst themselves. Like our people once were, they have the good Forsaken, trying to get rid of the ad Forsaken... But I guess most Races are like that.
Spoiler:
Part 3: Humans

I have seen a lot of different kinds of humans. They are all so different! I have seen ones that hardly ever wear shirts, ones that wear a lot of armor, tall ones, short ones... and even some that can't barely walk straight! There are so many of them... The Goblins said the closest Alliance city is human, so I guess that is why there are so many here.

I...can't say I worked hard to decide about Humans. They are too different to give an accurate general description... other than to say that some are nice... and some are really mean. Mister Walter was right!
Spoiler:
Part 4: Deathknights

I always heard stories about Deathknight being evil and always wanting to kill people. Since my arrival I have only seen a couple, and they were very quiet. But it didn't seem like they were causing any trouble so maybe everyone is wrong about them. One I saw just looked sad. I feel bad for them... I wonder what it is like to be hated... If I'm hated by everyone. I'm just glad I don't know.

Today I saw someone try and start a fight with one of the Deathknights. How mean! He didn't even do anything! The man yelled at him and called him a “Deader”. What does that mean? Deader than what? I don't understand why they are treated like that.

Today I met two more Deathknights. I finally got the chance to talk to them! One was Miss Maleeka, and she was the nicest person I have ever met! Well, maybe not as nice as Mister Velen... I asked her some questions and she looked really sad! She must feel like the other one I saw. She says people are always starting fights with her because of how she looks too. That's not right! I asked her about what all happened when she was under the control of the Lich guy. She just looked really really sad. I tried my best to change the subject I swear! I mentioned the flowers, but she said she didn't have time to ever look at them... Tomorrow I am going to get her some so she can see how pretty the are, and maybe I can get her to smile! Mister Nerethor didn't talk very much.

I met miss Maleeka's daughter today, miss Kyramu! She was really nice, just like her mother. Except she did push me over the edge into the -arena-. But that was alright, because she made me fall really slow with magic! Though I did still fall down on the ground... It started raining and we talked a bit more once we were out of it, but then she had to leave back to the floating city, so I was alone and had to leave too. I didn't know Deathknights had children... I guess she is adopted.

Today I met a Human. He wore a mask and could not walk very well. Mister Nerethor came and when I said the mans name he started calling the Human a bunch of names and told me we had to leave. Then he told me that the man had tried to kidnap a group of people... how awful! I'm just glad Mister Nerethor got me out of there. He took me to a place called Darkshire, in a really scary forest. He got me some bread and we talked about some stuff, like Miss Maleeka, and how Mister Nerethor has trouble remembering things. He was real nice and told me when it was safe to return here to the Bay. But he had to leave so I had to go back alone.

Today there was what they all called an -Arena Tournament-. Apparently all these people get together, and see who is the best fighter. It was scary but I was able to watch. This Tauren Lady almost got her eyes cut! I tried my best to help her, and she said she was feeling better after I healed her. Mister Nerethor almost won too... but he lost in one of the last fights. At least no one else was hurt too bad! But... Miss Maleeka showed up, after I had not seen her for a few days. She said she was sick and had to leave the other day. She wanted to talk to me privately... when we were talking she asked about my family... that made me sad, but then she asked me... if I wanted to... be her daughter. I was really confused at first... I didn't even know what she was asking! But then I started to realize. I couldn't help but cry... I didn't act much like a lady... It was just the thought of having a family again. Especially with someone as nice as Miss Maleeka as my mom, and Miss Kyramu as my sister! I wonder though does that make Mister Nerethor my uncle or something? I forget how this family stuff works... But I am just happy to be loved again! Oh, and I gave her her flowers too, I think they made her happy! At least... I hope they did...

No conclusion on Deathknights:
Spoiler: