The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

About the Drudaen Tavern (And the Azshara Crater)
The Drudaen tavern is an area where most people Role-play, I understand it is a bar/nightclub type of setting. I also know that both factions can go there without the risk of being mauled. But other than drinks and the dancers, are there any other reasons for going there?

There also is the Azshara Crater itself, it's a large area with rivers and waterfalls and it's a nice area, but besides the tavern there are no other RP-settings there. Are there any plans to add areas in the crater where it wouldn't seem awkward to just stumble on another group of people Role-playing? I guess what I'm asking for is more places to role-play besides the Tavern.

I've role-played in Westfall, Stormwind, even Goldshire (once.) but in those kind of areas you are restricted to seeing only your race and newer players ( Who are trying to learn how to get to the Crater) - I'm hoping there will be more to do in the Crater soon.
One man
Two guns
Three friends
Four foes
XI Touch
I've roleplayed in the various places in the Azshara Crater. I know some people use it for more... nefarious... roleplays, but there are still some people who RP expeditions, hikes, walks, just sitting and stargazing, sketching, etcetera.

You can RP anywhere in the world of Azeroth- and it's HUGE. I think it's good the way it is as of now.
Soyuz nerushimy respublik svobodnykh
Splotila naveki velikaya Rus'!
"A single death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic."
"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."
-Иосиф Сталин (Joseph Stalin)

Just a quick note before I head to work, other locations within the Crater include the night elf area (where the Sisters of Elune are), the Earthshaker Camp (on the opposite end of the region), and the old Shardlight Festival fairgrounds (right near the arch heading into the Earthshaker region of the map).
Yes, there's plenty of places all over to roleplay. If you've got an adventurous character, they can go exploring! Some characters are more homebodies, though, that's just how it is.

Remember that there are no OOC areas in the world (outside of Quel'Danas, I think, because it's closed off IC'ly). So you can (and probably will) RP anywhere that makes sense with your character!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I'm opposite. The rest of Azeroth and the Outlands need more love from players.

Checking the realmlist, it's good to see more people RPing out of the crater.
˜★Sketch Blog
Less tea-party RP and more murder, gore, plots and schemes!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Nostra Wrote:Less tea-party RP and more murder, gore, plots and schemes!
What he said.
TwilightDisciple Wrote:I'm opposite. The rest of Azeroth and the Outlands need more love from players.

Checking the realmlist, it's good to see more people RPing out of the crater.

I try to drag people out of the crater myself, there is a whole land of opportunity to RP in. Specially to adventure or hike out to with others and camp. Those are always fun RPs.

My question is always one of, why would my character go there? One's a 'freelance courier', the other's a... well, a kleptomanic, manipulative b!tch, and too busy on "official guild business" to wander out of her way. Unfortunately, I've not seen terribly much RP outside of the tavern, so I have to do something that would be out of character for my character in order to get in character interactions with other characters...
酒なくて
何の己が
桜かな

Without sake
What is the use of
Cherry blossoms?
That's the choice you make. However, this server is growing and I'm going to start doing my part in pulling RP out from the crater.

I have an idea of a new guild that I ran by Nostra, and he thinks it's pretty tight. :D

The crater is also a nexus of elemental activity, and one of the few places all the different races can come together -- meaning there may be all sorts of things to overhear, "find", etc...
[Image: KeinaCard.png]
Nevena Wrote:The crater is also a nexus of elemental activity, and one of the few places all the different races can come together -- meaning there may be all sorts of things to overhear, "find", etc...

My response: We need more evil characters.
One man
Two guns
Three friends
Four foes
XI Touch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For those of you using Azshara Crater; Anski 12 2,131 09-01-2010, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Abishua
  Drudaen Tavern Aniu 5 1,413 11-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Harmonic