The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

About the Signatures and Avatars
Two requests I'd have if they're acceptable and appropriate. Firstly, could you raise the pixel limit of avatars to 200 x 200?

Secondly, could you let me put an image into my signature? I cannot even add any URL's or images while posting. If that could be handled, unless there is a reason that why its like this, It'd be really appreciated. Thank you:)
Er... isn't it a little presumptuous to come onto a server and start demanding special treatment right off the bat? I'm seeing a lot of that from you, it seems. You may want to reconsider.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Special Treatment? Demanding? Uhm, what have I demanded? I just requested this because a signature would be good and maybe others also want it. It's just a request, not a demand :)

And so far I've just told my opinion, sorry if there was a misunderstoodment.

Though of course, feedback is always welcome :) Please tell me where I did something wrong, so I might fix it.
Eh it probobly wont happen I think. Kret already bumped the avatar size up twice recently. *Shrug*
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Well, as I've said, if it's possible :) It's just a request.

P.S: Attached the images to my reply, although my signature doesn't look like that normally, wonder why that happend :) Just click on them
I´ve only looked at that avatar for two seconds and feel like killing it already, you, my friend, officialy have (or want, rather) the most annoying avatar I´ve seen. Ever.
No offence, 8)
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Made the avatar like that, making it face you, on purpose :P
Signatures and avatars like that are why I prefer the limits as they are. It's really excessive and unnecessary.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Ok It's fine =)
If the site has a lot of fairly active members, if each member had a big, elaborate sig and avi, the site would chug massively.

Also, it's too early in the morning to be looking at that avi, it made my head hurt.
酒なくて
何の己が
桜かな

Without sake
What is the use of
Cherry blossoms?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random facts about our RP styles and signatures ImagenAshyun 21 4,050 05-17-2014, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Mountain Kings/Dwarven Avatars? Kira13 24 3,607 12-10-2011, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Xigo
  Silly (Maybe) Question about Signatures! Dilly 1 699 05-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Vrahn
  Question about Avatars Levi 13 2,098 06-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sersay