The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Absence
As some might have realised, my activity has dropped to the edge of never being online. Save for the occasional visit that I pay. Admittedly, most of it had to do with the fact that I barely had any motivation to log onto CotH anymore. Mostly in connection to my writer's block. But that's another thing.

Anyway, another reason would be the fact that my company's leader essentially said that we'll be in Afghanistan in 2014. So, that means quite a lot of incoming training, preparation and eventually, a departure which will last at least six months. Considering the fact that my squad leader told me what I'll be manning there, the chances we are heading there are even bigger.

As such, I consider spending the little free time I have on things that matter more to me than just this. Sure, there is quite a lot of time until the June or July of 2014... albeit considering how time has rushed past the few weeks, it won't be too long. The friends I've made here have got my Skype anyway, so there is little motivation to log online.

I won't be quitting entirely, I'll probably lurk the forums sometimes and check in-game rarely. Just to see what's happening. If anyone wants to contact me or such, my Skype's "whymderalos". Without the quotation marks.
Sanity? Of course!
Ouch man. Good luck.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
(03-14-2013, 10:09 AM)Clovis Wrote: Ouch man. Good luck.

To be fair, I could decline and not move there. Although, I consider experience one of those things that cannot be valued in money. While there is a certain risk, I'll be able to report of things that most people have not seen. To live is to learn.
Sanity? Of course!
See you, Whym! Best of luck, whatever you choose. o7
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Absence Gunnash 3 2,070 01-23-2015, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Altaine
  Absence Gunnash 0 1,619 01-17-2015, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Gunnash
  My Absence(s) Rosencrat 10 4,530 09-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Squirrel's official absence thread FlyingSquirrel 3 1,928 08-30-2014, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Absence V2.0 Paylonas 5 1,472 08-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Paylonas