The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Absence Lately
Hey, CotH! It's your friendly neighborhood Valicor again.
I feel more and more often I'm making these absence threads...oh well.
Anyways. I've been noticeably absent lately, and I felt I should explain. First off, I've been practically drowning in the overwhelming atmosphere of this new schoolwork and my social life.

On another note, I'm deciding to start on a mission. My mission is to get much more fit, and drop some body fat while increasing some muscle mass. I do have a class in school that consists of lots of running, cardio, and weightlifting. This mission is in my reach, but it'll take a lot of work, thus causing me to be dead dog tired by the end of every day. I'm finding little to no time to get on and RP.

I can't say for sure when I'll complete this mission of mine, or when this sweltering work will simmer down. I can't say for sure when or if I'll be able to log on...heck, I could be logging on spontaneously tomorrow because I really don't know when I'll have the chance.

Because I love you guys, I'll do my best to get on when I can. Besides that, I guess I'll see a bunch of you around some time in the foreseeable future.

/peace
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Good luck! Sounds like you got a lot on your plate, but real life takes higher priority. We're still here and waiting for your return :)
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I hate to be here posting again, but life seems to always want to take me down. Again, my plate of life is piled high with stuff that I need to do. Some of you may have noticed my sudden absence as of the last week and a half, and I apologize. I'll be pushing back my evil guild business to whenever I'm able to be active enough again to sustain it. To all current storylines, I must also put a stamp on them and have them on hold. My apologies, again.

I'll be back as soon as I can.
Devour the plate, but don't ask for seconds!

But no, seriously, good luck with the stuff you have to deal with!
[Image: anim_500.gif]
In short, real life is kickin' up again.
Must flee CotH and take responsibilities.

I'll still be rather active on the forums, but my ingame activity is gonna' wither. If you directly need me for a storyline (not staring at you, @Rowgen ,) and you work out an exact time you need me, just let me know and I'll try my best to be there and help out.

Besides that, I'll return when I can.
Cheers!
Bumping!
Football weightlifting, hosted by my high school, has begun. That means that I am going to be attending, basically lifting weights twice a day. I won't be coming home until 2 hours later than usual time, at which point I have only a sparse few hours to RP, if I even feel up to it depending on how exhausted I am.
And I may see about getting a job, too. (Talk about juggling..)

Summary? Reduced activity.
Shout-outs
@Maarten , @Rokhjin , sorry for ditching the Dorini. I'll be around as soon as I can.
@Rowgen , sorry mang. I knew we spoke of trying to run some storylines together, but I'm not sure how possible that will be as of lately.
@Reigen , @Loxmardin , @GM Team , I recently made a PD detailing an event I wanted to take place. I'm currently going to put that thread on hold, but still have the idea existing until I have the time to coordinate it.

HOWEVER.
I will be active on the forums, checking them several times daily as I have always done. I'll do my absolute best to get ingame, but I can't make any promises.

If anybody direly needs me for help or for RP, PM me. I'll get back to you about it.

Besides that.. well, cheers!
You better come back soon! /shakefist
Naah... I'll make sure you're not accidentally kicked for inactivity. Dorini Thera will be there for you when you get back!
I return.
Welcome back!
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Valicor!!~
Hey, friends.
So as some of you recognized, nearly a month ago I revived this thread and let everybody know I came back and I was very pleased to hear on the forums and in-game that I was missed. It surely did warm my heart.

So.. as I'm sure you few with wishes for me noticed, only days after that I seemed to poof again. It seems I've got a bit of explaining to do.
I had to leave CotH (my initial absence) for lack of time. Things became busy and I just lost my energy as far as roleplay comes.. When I made my return, I thought I had my energy back.
I got online, I roleplayed.. I enjoyed it. Afterwards, I felt burnt out and as if my energy was gone and I lost the will to roleplay again.. well, here I am, returning again (hopefully more officially) and this is my explanation. I may be doing some character revamping or embracing/creating new ideas all together, but all I know is that I miss this place and even if I can't find the will to visit old toons, I want to dive back in!
Welcome back! It's great to have you back! :D
lolwhatanoob

imeanuh...

Welcome back, Valicor! :) It's nice to see your name around again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Absence Gunnash 3 2,070 01-23-2015, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Altaine
  Absence Gunnash 0 1,619 01-17-2015, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Gunnash
  My Absence(s) Rosencrat 10 4,530 09-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Squirrel's official absence thread FlyingSquirrel 3 1,928 08-30-2014, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Absence V2.0 Paylonas 5 1,472 08-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Paylonas