The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Account Username is Invalid
Hi, so I was recently approved, and when I went to create a server account via Account Management it asked me to log in again. I did, inputting the username you see before you, as well as my password.

The program then proceeded to inform me that my information was invalid.

I cycled through the passwords I typically use, made sure I was typing each of them correctly, and making sure that my username was right. It still didn't work.

"All right," I thought. "Maybe I just forgot which password I used." I clicked "Recover Password."

I put in my username and email address, and was immediately confronted with yet another error message that insisted there was no active combination of that username and that email.

I made sure my email was correctly typed. It was.

I made sure my username was correctly typed. It was.

Now, I'm beginning to get confused, because I only HAVE one email, so I couldn't have just put in a different one, and I know I didn't mistype it initially because I received the confirmation email to create my forum account.

Thus, I believe something's up with my username. I'd like to start playing, so if anyone has any information about this issue, what caused it, and how I might fix it, I'd greatly appreciate it. +1 internet to all responders.

Thanks in advance.
I believe you don't have to create another account for the server, to log in. Just use the same information you use to log onto the forums!

As a side note: Welcome to the Server!

EDIT: I'm not sure of this, though. I may be wrong.

Edit2: Oh well, I was wrong, sorry.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
You -do- have to create one, but it has to be the same user name on the forums and password.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

The issue isn't that I'm trying to use a different username, it's that I legitimately cannot access my account management to create a server account in the first place and I believe it's related to my username.
You have to create a server account. The account management is for said server account, so you have to create it there.
Well, I successfully created one. I feel like a dumbass. (I didn't notice the "register" button, and was instead trying to log in on the assumption that I would then be given an option to create an account.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Account Information entered invalid? Marilyn 3 923 07-06-2012, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Invalid Account Information?! Spark 4 1,212 12-31-2010, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Spark
  Invalid account information? SilvaLightning 6 1,233 01-31-2010, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  The info is invalid??? kazhera 15 2,898 05-12-2009, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Username/Password Incorrect or Unable to Validate Game Darkneon 9 1,505 02-14-2009, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Darkneon