The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Adam's Introduction (Locked and loaded!!)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I think the easiest way to sum me up as a player would be junkie. I have to have a fix of gaming everyday or I go through withdrawals. It's tragic I know, but I've always been drawn to the pretty colors and epic stories. I can't really recall where I got my taste for RPing, I've sort of just always enjoyed it. Add a whole new element to the gameplay. Becomes more lifelike and interactive. I'm very respectful and polite. I don't enjoy other peoples drama, so I don't cause any of my own. I like to get along so everyone can have fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
Born and raised in the United States. Not much else to say there.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been an addict ever since the first installment of Warcraft. I've never been much of an RTS person, but the Blizzard games always drew me in. When I heard there would be an MMO based off the series, I vowed to be one of the sorry wrecks at the front of the line buying his collectors box. Which I did... twice *sigh*. I've been playing the game on and off now since release, and was impressed by the modest RP community on the blizz servers, but wanted to find a place where I could immerse myself further.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Hands down the roleplaying aspect. RP servers in Blizz land are full of jerks and uncommitted drama llamas. I'm hoping this will be a refuge from that. A server where everyone's interests and goals are the same.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
ACTION! ROMANCE! DESIRE!
Though I enjoy ALL roleplay, I'm enticed more by the action and danger side of it. Not large groups, but small groups of players. One on one is also a favorite of mine. I really enjoying sitting down and getting to know another persons character. Gives me a chance to admire another persons creation. Points for originality! Suspense will always reign supreme for RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, class would be Paladin. Not only do they have a very wide array of interesting and fun skills, but the RP combinations are limitless. Though it sets part of the story up for you, any pally could have any personality. I don't have any favorite races though. I've taken equal enjoyment from all the different races.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I only expect a mature and fun environment in which to game and roleplay with others with similar interests to mine. I expect my manners and respect to be reciprocated by the other players, and I expect the same of myself.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
The maturity policies. The main reason I abandoned my Blizzard server was to find a place with a much more adult player base. This rule ensures a mature and rather jerk free place to RP.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The smell. It was intoxicating.
He could hear his long cloak cracking like a whip in the wind as he regained consciousness. It was a deep blue, so dark that in most light It appeared to be black. The strong gusts sent a chill throughout his body much like the cold he felt from the long dead bodies piled beneath him. The man in the cloak pushed an arm beneath him and attempted to lift himself from the ground. His eyes went wide in surprised as his arm jerked from underneath him leaving him on his face once more. This time, with more diligence, he raised himself to his feet.
The man quickly drew one his hands up to protect his eyes from the adjustment. As his gaze came into focus he grimaced at the sight that lay before him. He stood atop a very large pile of corpses including casualties from both sides of the battle. "How long has was I out?", he wondered to himself. The land was flat in all directions making the view from his location particularly more gruesome. Scattered about around him, piles similar to his stood some twice in size. They reminded him of islands dotted across a sea of red.
The worst of it all was the smell. The felt himself frequently clasping a hand over his mouth in disgust. He felt nauseated. His vision tunneled and relaxed as unconsciousness attempted to regain it's control. Even the carrion refused to stay for too long before making a flight into the sky for fresh air. Vomit filled the mans mouth as he doubled over clutching in stomach in pain.
He laid there for a moment looking up at the sky. "What a beautiful day", he whispers as the blackness envelopes him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Have you heard about the word?

...you did say ANYTHING...
Welcome to the server!
One hundred percent VOUCH.

A charming character in it´s own...rogue-ish way and very well interpreted from what I can see. A well spoken polite player too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  adam`s Introduction adam 1 619 02-08-2011, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin