The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Addable animations?
It happens to me, probably other people out there as well, that I forget to get the Stealth/Death/Attack animation on GMI and then I discover I could use 'em in RP. Is it possible for these items to become addable?
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
I second this, happens to me all the time.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Support given! I'll poke @Kretol about this if he doesn't see this thread first.
This happens to me all the time.
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
I'm still suffering from this even now and I'm sure it still happens to a lot of other folks as well.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
Still suffering from this, bumping!

Welcome to the pride!
I'm not sure I want to make copies of the existing items (which would be rather redundant). Something that I've been thinking about is seeing if it'd be possible to turn the Portal into a vendor as well and put the RP animation items on it. That would at least reduce some of the annoyance when discovering that you forget to pick some of them up.
That sounds pretty awesome.

(01-24-2014, 12:06 PM)Whorak Wrote: That sounds pretty awesome.

That it certainly does.

Welcome to the pride!
Quote:That it certainly does.

You're damn right.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sheath For Swords&Daggers/Walking Animations Request Absolutionist 11 1,733 05-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Combat Animations Masquerade 11 2,626 07-18-2011, 09:21 AM
Last Post: dastmo